THE BROWNS BOARD

Reports that Hillary Clinton to be indicted

Is trumpet still talking today about hillary? His "big reveal"....

Cocksucker better bring it

It was yesterday and the topic changed to focus more on terrorism and national security in lieu of Orlando.

He still shit on Hillary for refusing to say "radical islam", talking about how islam has nothing to do with terrorism, how her policies caused us damage, about banning guns.

He also said he's a better friend to the LGBT community than Hillary.

It was yesterday and the topic changed to focus more on terrorism and national security in lieu of Orlando.

He still shit on Hillary for refusing to say "radical islam", talking about how islam has nothing to do with terrorism, how her policies caused us damage, about banning guns.

He also said he's a better friend to the LGBT community than Hillary.

Did he say "fags love me"?

And women. And handicaped, and "da blackies"

All false

He got criticized for calling a guy "my african american" and everybody got super offended except for the guy he actually said it to, who said he wasn't offended at all and is voting for Trump.

He mocked a Retarded reporter by waving his arms around and everybody's offended on behalf of all handicapped people.

He hasn't done anything wrong to women except for give them tons of high paying jobs among other things - NY Times wrote a hit piece that the women involved vehemently said they were "misrepresented".

And Barbara Res, the first woman ever in charge of building a skyscraper who Trump hired - wrote in a book that "Trump is the least sexist boss I've ever had" among other things. Then she asked Trump for a job again and was told no, now she's talking about how horrible he was and evil.

Everything you're spoon fed is bull shit. The fact is he insults individuals. They happen to be FUCKING WHITE MALES, women, blacks, latinos, handicapped - sounds like equality to me.

The regressives don't see things like normal people. I talk shit to or criticize some black guy because he pissed me off doing whatever, must mean I'm racist against all black people

He mocked a Retard reporter by waving his arms around and everybody's offended on behalf of all handicapped people

Having a mental handicap and having a physical disability are two way different things and to say differently makes you look pretty ignorant. I'll give you that Trump can be taken out of context a lot but this one you are blatantly sweeping under the rug. Donald trump patently mocked a man with a physical disability, it just happened live and in color. You can't take what you like about Trump to sweep the bad under the rug.

No ive heard his own words ed. I came to a conclusion about who donsld trump was "long" before he ever ran for president. He's been saying dumb shit for decades. Doesnt mean he cant have some good ideas about how the country should be run, but he's just not tje person to execute on those ideas.

Having a mental Retardation and having a physical disability are two way different things and to say differently makes you look pretty ignorant. I'll give you that Trump can be taken out of context a lot but this one you are blatantly sweeping under the rug. Donald trump patently mocked a man with a physical disability, it just happened live and in color. You can't take what you like about Trump to sweep the bad under the rug.

Precisely. Trump is who he is.

You can't take what you like about Trump to sweep the bad under the rug.

You think that's going to stop people from doing it? Trump is a genius when it comes to persuasion, and he's said something or another that undecided voters are going to like. If you're offended by anything he's said, you were probably never going to vote for him in the first place.

No ive heard his own words ed.

Yea I'm sure you have.

You assume he hates black people because of 5 accused black boys of raping a woman he said should get the death penalty years and years ago. But the only reason that's about race is because the people who view everything in terms of black and white made it out to be.

---

Even if he was mocking the reporter's disabilities, he was mocking him because he retracted a story he wrote in 2001 about muslims celebrating after 9/11. If you watch the video of it it's such a no-big-deal other than the PC crowd is constantly bitching about it.

You think that's going to stop people from doing it? Trump is a genius when it comes to persuasion, and he's said something or another that undecided voters are going to like. If you're offended by anything he's said, you were probably never going to vote for him in the first place.

I don't disagree with you, I'm talking specifically to BB who said something patently false.

---

Even if he was mocking the reporter's disabilities, he was mocking him because he retracted a story he wrote in 2001 about muslims celebrating after 9/11. If you watch the video of it it's such a no-big-deal other than the PC crowd is constantly bitching about it.

Yep, believing that our president should be above mocking disabled citizens is soo PC! I'm glad you cleared that up for me.

Yep, believing that our president should be above mocking disabled citizens is soo PC! I'm glad you cleared that up for me.

You missed the part where he was mocking him because he retracted a story he wrote as it was politically convenient, he wasn't mocking him because he was disabled.

---

Look at what Trump has done by example, stop bitching about how your feelings are hurt on behalf of someone else.

You missed the part where he was mocking him because he retracted a story he wrote as it was politically convenient, he wasn't mocking him because he was disabled.

---

Look at what Trump has done by example, stop bitching about how your feelings are hurt on behalf of someone else.

What the fuck are you talking about? He mocked the reporter by waving his hands around to point at his disability. If you think he did those hand gestures and voice for any other reason you are living behind a rock or just don't give a shit.

He could have said "and this writer retracted the story, these are the type of people who try and attack me but fall away when it doesn't go their way!". Instead, he mocked the dude's physically deformity and disability as part of the speech. Get your God damn head out of your ass.

What the fuck are you talking about? He mocked the reporter by waving his hands around to point at his disability. If you think he did those hand gestures and voice for any other reason you are living behind a rock or just don't give a shit.

He could have said "and this writer retracted the story, these are the type of people who try and attack me but fall away when it doesn't go their way!". Instead, he mocked the dude's physically deformity and disability as part of the speech. Get your God damn head out of your ass.

Whatever, I'm not offended by it. Still the point is Cle is saying how Trump has offended all black people and all latinos and everybody (he hasn't)

What's racist is that the regressives don't think minorities can think for themselves, they view them as helpless little creatures.

Lol Ed is in full cuck for trump mode (shot....everyone do your shot do it now)

You don't know how to use that word appropriately.

Now go prep the bull for your wife like a good little cuck

Whatever, I'm not offended by it.

This is where you're missing the point. I'm not offended by it either but we shouldn't be. However, being hopeful that a man who could likely be president not childishly mock people who have no control over their disabilities shouldn't be too much to ask, but I guess it is.

Whatever, I'm not offended by it. Still the point is Cle is saying how Trump has offended all black people and all latinos and everybody (he hasn't)

What's racist is that the regressives don't think minorities can think for themselves, they view them as helpless little creatures.

You don't know how to use that word appropriately.

Now go prep the bull for your wife like a good little cuck

(Shot) i do too know to use the word. You've cucked (shot) your own rational faculties in favor of this small ween limp wristed hood wearing cuck (shot) who could already be moving into the white house if he was a halfway normal human being

(Shot) i do too know to use the word. You've cucked (shot) your own rational faculties in favor of this small ween limp wristed hood wearing cuck (shot) who could already be moving into the white house if he was a halfway normal human being

I bet you're taking shots of Smirnoff ice you cuck

Archived