THE BROWNS BOARD

Where is the ACLU? I call for a lawsuit It's what liberals do - if they feel...

calfoxwc

so...

refusal to bake a gay cake for a gay wedding in Christian bakery - all liberal hell breaks loose, liberal

judge goes stupid and fines them well over a hundred thousand bucks.

Trump supporters harrassed at fast food place - refused food service... liberals don't give a damn.

how convenient.

so...

refusal to bake a gay cake for a gay wedding in Christian bakery - all liberal hell breaks loose, liberal

judge goes stupid and fines them well over a hundred thousand bucks.

Trump supporters harrassed at fast food place - refused food service... liberals don't give a damn.

how convenient.

But!!!!!!! How do them apples taste now? Im still saying its wrong and its bullshit and honestly any business thatbdoes that should be fined.

But yet still, i gotta know......is it a lil salty? What? I wanna know

My issue was with your wording. As if this is some epidemic and these people as a whole are legitimately being beaten, assaulted and regularly discriminated against because of their beliefs.

Yes it sucks these fast food people were mean and they got triggered. I realize you want a world where no one can put down anyone they disagree with. I read it on your Tumblr. I get it. I just don't think the plight of the Trump supporter is as bad as you made it out to be.

I'm sorry I don't share in your struggle.

It's happened in several states on several occasions, so there's certainly something going on with the regressives and violence. Seems to be a side effect of Marxist authoritarian governments like their savior Bernie panders preaches for

And that's not even close to the truth, I want the opposite of a sheltered society - I just point out the hypocrisy in that if it was another group of people being denied service, such as BLM or LGBT your panties would be up in a bunch because of where they rank on the privilege scale.

Using words is different than sending people to the hospital or refusing service to them because you disagree with them.

Those apples are salty atent they ed? Now.....who wad it that called this might happen like a year ago when we were going through that stupid baker fuckery? I know humans and i knew given tne chance somebody was gonna deny some service to some rightish group. I called this....cause this is what humans are. Clevfan4life ftw

But!!!!!!! How do them apples taste now? Im still saying its wrong and its bullshit and honestly any business thatbdoes that should be fined.

But yet still, i gotta know......is it a lil salty? What? I wanna know

What, are you having a stupid post contest with yourself? Just another emotional, ignorant knee jerkie.

The baker would have sold them a cake, just not a gay "wedding", cake. It's a matter of religion/moral/spiritual beliefs.

The fast food employees just discrimated against the trump supporters out of politics.

they wouldn't serve them - like they were black in the south in the 40's/50's. No legit reason.

There is a freedom of religion. Not a freedom of discrimination. how does your salt you eat suit you?

Those burger joint people would say it was moral issue for them as well. Oh and the actual business apologized and clarified they are politically neutral. They difnt go to court to be able to continue denying service to trump people.

You can come up with all kinds of mealy mouthed excuses and justifications for why one business is perfectly reasonable for doing one thing while another is not......but in reality they're same and this exactly what smart people that before us predicted would happen and why laws were written.

So yeah with that post i can tell those apples are awful spoiled huh? ?

But there also has to be proof it happened. You cant have business's fined 100's of thousands of dollars on hearsay. So there are differences here between the bakery and the burger place. The bakery put themselves on jump st while the burger place is saying hell no thats not our policy.

The employees should be fired tbh. If onr of those employees made a suggestive comment to a customer they would have been gone before lunch break. This should be no different

Cook Out has great hamburgers, etc, and outstanding milk shakes.

We always go there when we go to visit friends in N.C.

Archived