THE BROWNS BOARD

Where is the ACLU? I call for a lawsuit It's what liberals do - if they feel...

calfoxwc

Oh shit, I think I triggered you again.

Well somebody had to point out how quick you are to apply a stereotype to an entire group of people.

One might say you are a...bigot.

---

inb4 "but trump called all mexicans rapists"

inb4 I never said anything about any group of people?

You said it was ironic that the Trump supporters who were refused service were complaining about discrimination, insinuating that the Trump supporters were perpetrators of discrimination themselves.

I never said trump supporters, to be fair.

But you don't see any irony here? The candidate they support wants to legally discriminate against Muslima.... And they're all shaken up because the fast food people were mean to them.

I guess they were just triggered.

I never said trump supporters, to be fair.

But you don't see any irony here? The candidate they support wants to legally discriminate against Muslima.... And they're all shaken up because the fast food people were mean to them.

I guess they were just triggered.

He wants to restrict immigration from many muslim countries, as he said in his latest speech. A citation used was that pew research polls show that 80%+ of them believe things like being gay should be illegal and that woman must be accompanied by a man and that suicide bombings are A-OK depending on the situation and that apostates will be executed.

What do you want to do, allow people from those countries to come in?

---

And these people were refused service because of their political beliefs. Just like many of them are beaten and assaulted because of their political beliefs.

You're not going to get me to think these poor Trump supporters are all assaulted and beaten in the streets for just standing up for what they believe in. Poor, innocent supporters discriminated against. Sprayed with fire hoses. Freedoms stripped. That's some SJW type arguing from you.

Best of luck on the Trail of Tears if Hilary wins. You'll have people saying we should ban you from the country. It will be terrible. Hopefully some of you will survive

You're not going to get me to think these poor Trump supporters are all assaulted and beaten in the streets for just standing up for what they believe in. Poor, innocent supporters discriminated against. Sprayed with fire hoses. Freedoms stripped. That's some SJW type arguing from you.

Best of luck on the Trail of Tears if Hilary wins. You'll have people saying we should ban you from the country. It will be terrible. Hopefully some of you will survive

Your logic is ass backwards. "Aww little wee trump supporters getting assaulted by people burning American flags and getting denied service at restaurants, serves them right!"

Hopefully when Trump wins you grow a pair of balls and realize immigration is a privilege, not a right. Also, realize Trump said from many predominately muslim countries. If you look at the data you know the vast majority of the people he's talking about are incompatible with western values - unless you just think "muh diversity, they're so brave for not allowing women to work or leave their homes alone. It's so interesting to hear the argument for stoning gays as opposed to just throwing them off buildings"

I know you think the facts are racist and triggering, but those are the facts. The extremist values are actually increasing (nearly double) in the UK among young muslims. That means the problem is getting worse, not beetter. 50%+ of muslims there want homosexuality to be illegal.

If you look at the countries Trump wants to temporarily ban immigration from, it's more like 95% and a lot of other fucked up things the majority believes in.

---

But facts and stats are racist.

Europe has literal no-go zones now because of the lack of assimilation.

Trump comes out and says "they aren't assimilating, we have to figure out what's going on" and then he gets condemned by Obama and every other cuck under the sun for stating a fact.

While Trump himself has said let's curb immigration from hotbed middle Eastern countries - let us not pretend that isnt just the dangling carrot for many of his followers that shout a ban and deportation on all Muslims regardless id citizenship or affiliation.

You've got Joe blow redneck out there believing every 'sand N*****' under the sun should die.

Woody is a bit...off. But the Essence of the point he is making holds up pretty well.

Of course it applies just as well to these fucks on the left that wouldn't serve someone whom is a registered republican. Bottom line - you're all fucked in the head.

And on the other side you have Ali Blow who thinks every Westerner should die.

And at this point in history he's the one making it happen, not Joe.

WSS

Only a matter of time, bud. I'm just waiting for the powder keg explosion that sets this bitch off.

If I had to take a guess, your next mass shooting will be at a Church by some random yahoo claiming Orlando was caused by the homophobia in the Christian/Caucasian church

-or- Said Joe Blow taking matters into his own hands and offing folks exiting a Mosque whom are probably decent Americans.

It's like there's a fucking script somewhere.

Still, because the bigoted Joe Blow racist rednecks support Trump doesn't mean you can make that generalization about all Trump supporters.

The bigoted Joe Blow racist rednecks typically support republicans every year, regardless.

---

And the Joe Redneck attacks on innocent Muslims has already happened numerous times, but it's still not even close to the same level as the threat that Islamic terrorism is.

People are always so concerned that "this rhetoric is just creating more islamic terrorists." Well if saying mean things causes people to blow themselves up in a crowd of innocent people, maybe there's some other problems here that should be addressed.

Still, because the bigoted Joe Blow racist rednecks support Trump doesn't mean you can make that generalization about all Trump supporters.

The bigoted Joe Blow racist rednecks typically support republicans every year, regardless.

---

And the Joe Redneck attacks on innocent Muslims has already happened numerous times, but it's still not even close to the same level as the threat that Islamic terrorism is.

People are always so concerned that "this rhetoric is just creating more islamic terrorists." Well if saying mean things causes people to blow themselves up in a crowd of innocent people, maybe there's some other problems here that should be addressed.

1st bold - Do we apply that logic evenly here regarding any other faction, race, creed in the US?

- I'm just playing devils advocate, I completely agree you can't. I've personally never met you but you seem like a solid individual and you are a Trump kind of guy.

2nd bold - That's my point on the 'we're fucked'. Regardless of the scale for a moment, the intent, the widespread ignorance and lack of respect for life is troubling. Sadly all people do is entrench themselves further.

3rd bold - I agree. However when fighting an enemy its best to not take the wildfire approach and burn everything in your path. Then you create new enemies you had no intention of fighting. Intelligence, precision will be key moving forward and I don't see that being one of America's best attributes.

1st bold - Do we apply that logic evenly here regarding any other faction, race, creed in the US?

- I'm just playing devils advocate, I completely agree you can't. I've personally never met you but you seem like a solid individual and you are a Trump kind of guy.

Of course. I'm not a republican or a democrat - I'm a socially liberal, pro-gun, mostly moderate Trump supporter.

I just was pointing out Woody's (and many others) massive hypocrisy. If it had been a black lives matter group, for example, that was denied service (black lives matter fits because there's a hateful, racist section of them ). Ho-lee fuck would the shit have ever hit the fan. Woody would be prepping black bulls for his girlfriend double time in order to pay his reparations.

But since it was Trump supporters, "it's ironic because they're all bigots anyway. hehe"

2nd bold - That's my point on the 'we're fucked'. Regardless of the scale for a moment, the intent, the widespread ignorance and lack of respect for life is troubling. Sadly all people do is entrench themselves further.

Violent crime in inner cities is by far more important than screaming about how evil white America is, but nobody wants to talk about it for some reason.

I support securing our weak southern border which pours in drugs and is a hot bed for crime, as well as reducing immigration from countries where 80% believe you should die if you insult Muhammed - then focus on the many domestic problems that we have.

3rd bold - I agree. However when fighting an enemy its best to not take the wildfire approach and burn everything in your path. Then you create new enemies you had no intention of fighting. Intelligence, precision will be key moving forward and I don't see that being one of America's best attributes.

We've been very good at creating enemies. Like the time we put Al-Baghdadi in a camp with a fuckload of other terrorists allowing them to make plans for their caliphate currently known as Isis - and of course all the destabilizing/abolishment of foreign governments where the people didn't want our help

The problem is that it's an ideology we're fighting, not a specific group of people. 94% of terrorist attacks in the US have been committed by Muslims since 1980.

Defeat isis and their will be another one, then another one, and another one. The ideology is what has to be fought.

The ideology has existed for many, many centuries. Over a thousand years.

Until the left stops playing nasty political games with misplaced blame,

it won't be effectively combatted.

The Bush admin pretty much wiped out 80-90 percent of the taliban and al-quaida sp?

out of iraq and afghanistan.

But as soon as this asswipe in our WH took over, he started drawing back.

Now the remaining 10-20% has come back with a vengence, out of obamao's weakness and

phony "lines in the sand"...

just like bill clinton - weakness gives our enemies a huge advantage. All he could muster

were some missiles sent into the desert that they laughed at.

Other countries are losing their everyday security, freedom isn't free.

They would have waited 50 years, 100 years...doesnt matter how long we stayed. They were always coming rigjt back as soon as we left.

And in case you havent paid attention, trump kind of has been saying the same thing. Which is why he's saying we should have never gone in the first place. Yes he's saying "but since we did we shoyld have stayed longer". I agree and disagree.

Me i saw the writing on the wall about what a permanent presence there means to ourmilitaries ability to potentially counter russia, china, n korea. All of whom have zero issue with the u.s military overextended in one shithole after another

The ideology has existed for many, many centuries. Over a thousand years.

Until the left stops playing nasty political games with misplaced blame,

it won't be effectively combatted.

The Bush admin pretty much wiped out 80-90 percent of the taliban and al-quaida sp?

out of iraq and afghanistan.

But as soon as this asswipe in our WH took over, he started drawing back.

Now the remaining 10-20% has come back with a vengence, out of obamao's weakness and

phony "lines in the sand"...

just like bill clinton - weakness gives our enemies a huge advantage. All he could muster

were some missiles sent into the desert that they laughed at.

Other countries are losing their everyday security, freedom isn't free.

Only a matter of time, bud. I'm just waiting for the powder keg explosion that sets this bitch off.

If I had to take a guess, your next mass shooting will be at a Church by some random yahoo claiming Orlando was caused by the homophobia in the Christian/Caucasian church

-or- Said Joe Blow taking matters into his own hands and offing folks exiting a Mosque whom are probably decent Americans.

It's like there's a fucking script somewhere.

Well the future's not ours to see (hey that sounds familiar) and maybe someday soon, maybe even tomorrow the thousands upon thousands of religious murders around the globe and in the US will be committed by Christian Hillbillies. But, very similar to Obama declaring martial law, I'd bet against it happening in the very near future.

;)

WSS

Your logic is ass backwards. "Aww little wee trump supporters getting assaulted by people burning American flags and getting denied service at restaurants, serves them right!"

Hopefully when Trump wins you grow a pair of balls and realize immigration is a privilege, not a right. Also, realize Trump said from many predominately muslim countries. If you look at the data you know the vast majority of the people he's talking about are incompatible with western values - unless you just think "muh diversity, they're so brave for not allowing women to work or leave their homes alone. It's so interesting to hear the argument for stoning gays as opposed to just throwing them off buildings"

I know you think the facts are racist and triggering, but those are the facts. The extremist values are actually increasing (nearly double) in the UK among young muslims. That means the problem is getting worse, not beetter. 50%+ of muslims there want homosexuality to be illegal.

If you look at the countries Trump wants to temporarily ban immigration from, it's more like 95% and a lot of other fucked up things the majority believes in.

---

But facts and stats are racist.

Europe has literal no-go zones now because of the lack of assimilation.

Trump comes out and says "they aren't assimilating, we have to figure out what's going on" and then he gets condemned by Obama and every other cuck under the sun for stating a fact.

Holy shit. Don't get triggered so hard.

And don't fucking talk down to me about stays and data. Or put words in my mouth

I don't feel trump supporters are an endangered group being persecuted and discriminated as a whole for their beliefs. I'm sorry your head is so far up Trumps' ass

I don't feel trump supporters are an endangered group being persecuted and discriminated as a whole for their beliefs. I'm sorry your head is so far up Trumps' ass

So basically you were saying Trump supporters are so privileged that they have no right to complain about being refused service or being assaulted outside Trump rallies for nothing other than who they support politically. Or it's "ironic" they complain about it since they are part of the evil white patriarchy that oppresses minorities.

Only minorities who suffer daily struggles and constant oppression from the white patriarchy can complain when they're discriminated against.

Is that what your point was?

My issue was with your wording. As if this is some epidemic and these people as a whole are legitimately being beaten, assaulted and regularly discriminated against because of their beliefs.

Yes it sucks these fast food people were mean and they got triggered. I realize you want a world where no one can put down anyone they disagree with. I read it on your Tumblr. I get it. I just don't think the plight of the Trump supporter is as bad as you made it out to be.

I'm sorry I don't share in your struggle.

Yeah trump supporters being denied service is going too far. I mean we just got done not too long ago debating whether someones sexuality was grounds for denisl of service. So obviously someones political affiliations shouldnt factor either.

That being said, not all...but many trump supporters wete infact people who would have supported a business's right to refuse service based on religious objections to their lifestyle. I do hope none of those people ate the ones complaining about being denied service because they have trumps little cock in their mouths all the time

Archived