THE BROWNS BOARD

Is trump trying to throw this election?

Clevfan4life

So he doubled down on his insinuation obama is secretly running isis, and used some breitbart piece from '12 as "proof" when the breitbart piece wasnt even insinuating anything. The breitbart piece wad about some leaked internal memo or something talking about opposition to assad and us potentially reaching out to them. Well yeah at the time isis was one of those groups. And we were cool with them as long as they were just beheading syrian troops.

If he would attack that, i would understand. Attack how the obama admin fucked up with assad. But insinuating this dumb shit about obama being in league with isis.....trumps smarter than this. He's throwing this fucker. He's making abs sure he gets not a single vote beyond his base.

Actually it's not unreasonable to accuse the Obama Administration of being complicit for this reason:

It seems to me that the Obama Administration policy for the last seven and a half years is that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Fair enough. I don't particularly agree with that only because by bending over and pretending Muslim extremists are not monsters you give them ammunition to step up their attacks.

For that they will never take us seriously. If that is complicit in your mind so be it. But complicit or misguided seems to be the only choice.

And of course the Press will translate it any way they want drama like you've done.

WSS

So

- The majority of Isis' arsenal has come from the US

- We support the FSA with loads of heavy weaponry, which has isis leaders in the top ranks and has had a ton of deserters join Isis

- We created a power vacuum in Libya creating another area for Isis to thrive.

- We ignore the fact that Saudi Arabia is by far the biggest financer of Isis.

- Turkey, a NATO ally, shoots down a russian plane - turns a blind eye to isis activity across the border, buys oil from isis - and we support them and believe they're doing nothing wrong.

But the current administration doesn't support isis at all, nope.

So

- The majority of Isis' arsenal has come from the US

- We support the FSA with loads of heavy weaponry, which has isis leaders in the top ranks and has had a ton of deserters join Isis

- We created a power vacuum in Libya creating another area for Isis to thrive.

- We ignore the fact that Saudi Arabia is by far the biggest financer of Isis.

- Turkey, a NATO ally, shoots down a russian plane - turns a blind eye to isis activity across the border, buys oil from isis - and we support them and believe they're doing nothing wrong.

But the current administration doesn't support isis at all, nope.

You caught part where i said the admins handling of syria is fair game right? But if ur going to insinuate deeper collusion, than you have to have "proof". Would i be sutprised if certain elements of our intelligence community had initially funded Isis through saudi whrn they were our anti assad boys? No i wouldnt. But accusing the sitting president of kind of being behind terror attscks against the u.s.....or sympathizing, well you might not be serious about being president then

Ok, same bet cal got....obama leaves office as scheduled you gotta leave the politics board completely for 6 months? He declares martial this or that blah blah i go for 6 months. Sound good? Great its a deal

Actually it's not unreasonable to accuse the Obama Administration of being complicit for this reason:

It seems to me that the Obama Administration policy for the last seven and a half years is that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Fair enough. I don't particularly agree with that only because by bending over and pretending Muslim extremists are not monsters you give them ammunition to step up their attacks.

For that they will never take us seriously. If that is complicit in your mind so be it. But complicit or misguided seems to be the only choice.

And of course the Press will translate it any way they want drama like you've done.

WSS

lets not forget, this president called them junior varsit..As far as trump goes, i sure hope he changes his style somewhat because seems to me he is getting moreout of control which isn't good. Somehow, I think ryan will back him only because he does not want a democrat as a president. But deep down, I don't think he likes trump at all...

lets not forget, this president called them junior varsit..As far as trump goes, i sure hope he changes his style somewhat because seems to me he is getting moreout of control which isn't good. Somehow, I think ryan will back him only because he does not want a democrat as a president. But deep down, I don't think he likes trump at all...

I don't think he does either but I truly believe it will cost the party, if the party is important to anybody, hugely if these guys are seen as ushering Hillary into the White House.

I'm already becoming disgusted with Mitt Romney and John Kasich and Bill Kristol and the National Review.

WSS

That said I don't know how much he can actually change his style because no matter what he says the headlines will be misleading anyway. And yes I know the headlines on some of the right-wing websites are misleading but here we are talking about major news outlets not Glenn Beck website.

WSS

That said I don't know how much he can actually change his style because no matter what he says the headlines will be misleading anyway. And yes I know the headlines on some of the right-wing websites are misleading but here we are talking about major news outlets not Glenn Beck website.

WSs

think you are right on that.

I don't think he does either but I truly believe it will cost the party, if the party is important to anybody, hugely if these guys are seen as ushering Hillary into the White House.

I'm already becoming disgusted with Mitt Romney and John Kasich and Bill Kristol and the National Review.

WSS

yep, me to.

part of me thinks that Trump is being paid by the Clintons to destroy the Republican party. As the race gets further and further along and the Clintons realize Hillary may lose, they encourage Trump to be more and more outrageous, which seems to be backfiring since the more outrageous he gets the more attention he gets. So no matter who wins the election, Trump wins. He did mention that Hillary was a friend of his and attended one of his weddings...

part of me thinks that Trump is being paid by the Clintons to destroy the Republican party. As the race gets further and further along and the Clintons realize Hillary may lose, they encourage Trump to be more and more outrageous, which seems to be backfiring since the more outrageous he gets the more attention he gets. So no matter who wins the election, Trump wins. He did mention that Hillary was a friend of his and attended one of his weddings...

Undoubtedly false.

Trump wouldn't put his brand on the line for the weakest candidate in Democrat history. Especially at his age, better things to do with your billions than run for president.

I trump wins....just fix our economy, dont fuck with syria, and put a temp ban on muslims till the west gets a handle on this. He does that and doesnt start some dumb shit cause some power slope disrespected him or something.....do that and im fine

We'll keep fucking with Syria, Isis has to be dealt with - yet. But ideally stop backing the FSA who is more interested in fighting Assad than Isis - and include Russia in the coalition

I trump wins....just fix our economy, dont fuck with syria, and put a temp ban on muslims till the west gets a handle on this. He does that and doesnt start some dumb shit cause some power slope disrespected him or something.....do that and im fine

I think you should run for president. All obama did was fuck up the healthcare system instead of focusing on the economy. One of his biggest downfalls...

Archived