THE BROWNS BOARD

Even the liberal's Maher gets it !

calfoxwc

Maher cut in, “Except, they are trying to get a nuclear ... anyChristian groups that trying to obtain a nuclear weapon, sir.” He further stated, “No one is saying that the only bad ...

'That Is a False Equivalency!' Maher Panel Goes Off the Rails Arguing ...
www.mediaite.com/.../that-is-a-false-equivalency-maher-panel-g...
Mediaite

18 hours ago - Bill Maher's panel tonight got really heated after he continued to insist ... Lawrence Wilkerson said, “It's not just Muslims shooting people! ... How many Muslim-inspired terrorist attacks have there been… and how many Christian-inspired?” “They are trying to get a nuclear weapon,” he said, “and I don't see ...

Bill Maher Blasts Muslims Again Over Orlando Shootings - The Inquisitr
www.inquisitr.com/.../bill-maher-blasts-muslims-again-over-orlando-sho...

15 hours ago - Wilkerson was the first to jump in, reminding Maher that it's “not just ... and I don't see any Christian groups trying to get a nuclear weapon.”.

Maher: Comparing Islamic Terror To Oklahoma City, 'A False - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../maher-comparing-islamic-terror-to-oklah...
Breitbart

1 day ago - Maher cut in, “Except, they are trying to get a nuclear weapon and I don't think there are any Christian groups that trying to obtain a nuclear weapon, sir.” He further stated, “No one is saying that the only bad things happen in ...

Bill Maher Thinks a Terrorist Attack Could Get ... - Miami New Times
www.miaminewtimes.com/.../bill-maher-thinks-a-terro...
Miami New Times

Jan 21, 2016 - Ahead of his appearance at the Fillmore Miami Beach, Bill Maher ... So she's still trying to get out of work. ... And I hear people say, “Islamic terrorists have about as much to do with Islam as the Klu Klux Klan has to do with Christianity. ... arenot seeking nuclear weapons to set off in a major American city.

D.C. Watchdog | Expose, Protect, and Defend
dcwatchdog.org/

HBO's “Real Time” host Bill Maher wondered, “Where are the liberals” to stand up for ... And stated, “I don't think there are any Christian groups that trying to obtain a nuclear weapon” on … ... President Obama, Attack Terrorists, Not Strawmen.

Maher: No One Has Talked About...

On his HBO show Real Time this week Bill Maher called out liberals for not .... 'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon': Maher Insists ...

'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon ...
www.follownews.com/i-dont-see-any-christian-groups-trying-to-get-a-n...

2 hours ago - The panel on “Real Time With Bill Maher” erupted Friday night after host Bill ... 'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon': ... 'That IsNot My Question': Trey Gowdy Absolutely Grills DHS Official on ...

www.coreoo.eu/.../i-dont-see-any-christian-groups-trying-to-get-a-nucle...

2 hours ago - 'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon':Maher ... ROLLING UPDATES: BARACK Obama said there is no clear ...

-Bill Maher: Quran Is a 'Hate-Filled Holy Book' | Christian News
beforeitsnews.com/christian.../bill-maher-quran-is-a-hate-filled-holy-book-...

Mar 15, 2011 - “They are trying to get nuclear weapons, I don't think Tim McVeigh ... Is the Quran a 'hate –filled Holy book' like Maher says? No. Millions of .

'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon'
terrorism.trendolizer.com/.../i-dont-see-any-christian-groups-trying-to-ge...

Maher suggested that instead of denying this, leaders like President Obama. ... 'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon': Maher Insists ... SICKENING: Obama Sends Florida Same Number of Syrian Refugees as ...

conservativecritic.com/i-dont-see-any-christian-groups-trying-to-get-a-n...

'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon': Maher Insists ... The panel on “Real Time With Bill Maher” erupted Friday night after host Bill Maher ... Charles Koch Donates $3M in GOP Senate Races, But Not For Trump ...

www.newsflow24.com/i-dont-see-any-christian-groups-trying-to-get-a-n...

2 hours ago - 'I Don't See Any Christian Groups Trying to Get a Nuclear Weapon':Maher ... Bill Maher Has Started a Petition to Get President Obama on His Show, ... Defence deals, procurement do not happen overnight: Manohar Parrikar ...

The Blaze is complete garbage. It's Glenn Beck's tea party version of Salon.com.

Breitbart, on the other hand, is a decent news outlet. They make no qualms about being geared towards conservatism, but I've found their articles to be thoroughly researched beforehand. They are my go to source for conservative viewpoints.

Bill Maher is critical of Muslims, even though he's a liberal

Yeah, Bill is pretty liberal leaning, but he's also pretty critical of the SJW/Regressive Leftist elements as well. I think he woke up to it around the time of the Sam Harris-Ben Affleck debacle a few years back.

The Blaze is complete garbage. It's Glenn Beck's tea party version of Salon.com.

Breitbart, on the other hand, is a decent news outlet. They make no qualms about being geared towards conservatism, but I've found their articles to be thoroughly researched beforehand. They are my go to source for conservative viewpoints.

Jblu translation:

"and. therefore, I pick Breitbart's article on this Maher biz, but I won't comment on it because I'm a liberal"

Jblu translation:

"and. therefore, I pick Breitbart's article on this Maher biz, but I won't comment on it because I'm a liberal"

Or, perhaps, I was responding on the half-dozen or so replies about sources that other posters were commenting on. Keep on knee-jerking, though.

But, to address your comment: I consider myself a liberal, and I do not see anything I disagree with Bill Maher about, given what he said.

Or, perhaps, I was responding on the half-dozen or so replies about sources that other posters were commenting on. Keep on knee-jerking, though.

But, to address your comment: I consider myself a liberal, and I do not see anything I disagree with Bill Maher about, given what he said.

Who gives a flying fuck what you are boy? Shut up.

Who gives a flying fuck what you are boy? Shut up.

Ah, DieHard...the true American patriot. I guess the 1st Amendment, to you, is just the one that is listed before the 2nd. Luckily, free speech is for all; from American citizens like me all the way to simple minded drunkards such as you.

The whole Maher position is way too nuanced to get into here, but were cal to watch the entire episode, then he might not be too quick to endorse his full view. At its heart, Bill's argument is against theocracies, which currently flourish within the Muslim faith.

His biggest frustration is our relationship with governments that codify "beliefs" such as the subjugation of women. His favorite example is Saudi Arabia and their restrictions which range from apparel choices to driving to swimming to entering a cemetery. Maher wonders why "Liberals" don't rail against their subjugation as they did South Africa's apartheid policies of the 90's.

IMO the flaw in his argument is that all the railing against apartheid did not end its practice; organized international sanctions installed by governments did. But it's easier to organize against gold and diamonds than it is oil. Especially in the absence of the movement having a face the the notoriety of Mandela. Pakistan's Malala Yousafzai may yet rise to that level, but it was a group, not a government that tried to silence her voice.

Then again Maher is a gun owner... so there's that, cal. But he's not a fan of assault weapons in public hands... just like Colonel Wilkerson.

Christians already have sll the nukes silly cal

This just in... Israel, China, India and Pakistan are Christian countries and apparently have been since the 60's.

Point is nuclear nations have been responsible shepherds of that power for decades. In no small part due to their understanding of the consequences of using their arsenal. Radical groups of any sect have no such consideration. Which group North Korea ultimately chooses to join may be the question of the decade.

And while having an actual "nuke" is every terrorist's wet dream, simple nuclear material for a dirty bomb will do.

except the AR-15 is not an assault weapon any more than a semi-auto .22 plunker,

except for bullet size. Too many libs don't understand guns at all, and think of machine guns

for the way the AR-15 looks, and just call it an assault weapon.

try assaulting with a .22 semi-auto rifle, and you will get the idea, liberals.

except the AR-15 is not an assault weapon any more than a semi-auto .22 plunker,

except for bullet size. Too many libs don't understand guns at all, and think of machine guns

for the way the AR-15 looks, and just call it an assault weapon.

try assaulting with a .22 semi-auto rifle, and you will get the idea, liberals.

First... you don't know shit about my gun experience. It is well beyond confusing semi with fully-auto, thank you. (How many 25mm chain cannons have you fired?)

Second... bullet size is part of the equation. Minimizing recoil despite heavier loads is another. Firing rate is a third.

In your expert opinion, do the .22 and AR15 remain equal choices under a maximum accurate delivery criteria?

Ar 15 is a civilian version of a military weapon

Actually AR 15 is now a generic term for a class/style of rifle originally designed for military use.

Besides coming with fully-auto capability what distinguishes the military versions?

And while we're defining terms...

The original AR 15 style weapon came out of WWII in the form of the "Sturmgewehr 44"... in English... "Assault Rifle 44".

Archived