THE BROWNS BOARD

Good news ladies

There were in admissible evidence, pictures taken. I'd suspect they strongly tied to the verdict in this case.

In which, I'd say there is little possibility of this being a 'buyers remorse'.

Don't get me wrong, in this day and age I believe a young women should take precautions... but short of outright becoming a fucking nun, you always run the risk of danger.

I'm a dude and I'll say it, there are some fucked up guys out there. Not all of us, probably not even a majority. But enough to give the rest of us a bad name.

Tia, sure you're probably right but let's not wring our hands too much, this guy's getting 15 years which is basically the end of his life. Which would never happen if three chicks had their way with a drunken mail. Ever.

I just like to point this out because we hear so much shit from Hillary and her band of Hags about equality. Ladies if you want equality you have to accept equal responsibility. If you want to be protected just admit you are weaker and less capable than men. Most of us are fine with that, even the Liberals. Screw Title 9 screw women's sports and I don't care if you get paid less than men. Why not? Probably cuz equal pay should be for equal quality of the job, not the job description.

So quit whining about being second-class citizens and make sure dinner is ready when I get home. You are lucky we fucked up and gave you the right to vote.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived