THE BROWNS BOARD

Bi-Curious Saints Fan

WhoDat

A lot of Saints fans are puzzled why - based on stats and film - the Browns let Craig Robertson go. He looks like just what we need at WLB or MLB. What can you tell us about him?

Consistency is a biggie. There are times he plays lights out, others he disappears. Ultimately I think he wanted to be paid too much and the staff felt he was replaceable.

A lot of Saints fans are puzzled why - based on stats and film - the Browns let Craig Robertson go. He looks like just what we need at WLB or MLB. What can you tell us about him?

Robertson is just a guy. Serviceable at best. The LBs that the Browns drafted likely have better upside.

I liked Robertson, but to me it simply looks like the Browns have flushed much of their roster and going younger with the new coaching in place.

Like tiamat63 said, they weren't going to pay him for being a bit over average at LB.

Hey watch it!!! I'm a Browns fan first!!! The Saints are definitely my NFC team for more than one reason!!! Bi......anything ain't involved!!! Capeesh!!! ?

In 4 years Robbie will do you well as a ST'er. Good instincts on tips that he turns into picks, 5. His sole memory for me was a pick that set us up nicely early to beat Bengals in Cinncy on TNFB. His first 3 seasons much better than his last. Solo Tackles dropped from 60 to 34. No Sacks in 2 years. Seems to get washed out in run against.(but so did a Rob Ryan defense ;))

Archived