THE BROWNS BOARD

No christian extremism to see here....

Clevfan4life

I swrar to god there are people in this country that are less than 6 kevin bacons from doing all that mooslims do and more. And so many, including alot of folks here....would just go with the flow.

Years later of course they would say "well you have to understand the times, those were different times, gotta undetstand the times". And sweep it away like always they've done

Def not like mooslims at all....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pastors-praise-anti-gay-massacre-in-orlando-prompting-outrage/ar-AAhGt74?li=BBnbfcL

"They (the orlando victims) shouldhave been executed by a righteous govt"

Uhhh huh.....so not like islam at all

Yes, you found one whacko. Let's do a tally of imam videos about smoking infidels and compare it to the number of pastors talking about murdering anyone. I would get tired from all of the linking. It would look like a Cal google tsunami.

Already posted this.

Plus you're about to get a shitstorm of posters sarcastically yelling "crusades!"

Have fun with that

hehe - I didnt think engineers embelish falsehoods when they are usually disciplined by fact?

buy hey woody heres a tale we can all have fun with?

13495612_1091196827625228_24132396830118

Why "Christian"? Why do you get to decide he isn't a real Christian? Woody

I don't, just have my opinion - which is, it isn't a decent thing to say or think,

and I just wonder how that translates into being a preacher.....

do I have to post the extended use of quotation marks again?

I don't, just have my opinion - which is, it isn't a decent thing to say or think,

and I just wonder how that translates into being a preacher.....

do I have to post the extended use of quotation marks again?

But every terrorist tied to Islam is 100% a legit Muslim just like all of the rest?

Just trying to understand the double standard here

But every terrorist tied to Islam is 100% a legit Muslim just like all of the rest?

Just trying to understand the double standard here

Yes Woody, if they say they're doing it for Islam and conducting jihad, that makes them a true Muslim. The guy who shot up Planned Parenthood - he's a true Christian. Not every true Muslim is a terrorist. Not every true Christian is a terrorist. Why are we even having this conversation?

relevant - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Just trying to understand the double standard here Woody
I think you are imagining a different "reality" here or something....
How many freaking times have I used "Muslim" in quotes?
Many, many times. You don't have a point, woody.

Yes Woody, if they say they're doing it for Islam and conducting jihad, that makes them a true Muslim. The guy who shot up Planned Parenthood - he's a true Christian. Not every true Muslim is a terrorist. Not every true Christian is a terrorist. Why are we even having this conversation?

to which I concur -

Extremists are religious on an extreme level - I find the more religious one is the more strict/extreme they are with their beliefs.

But you don't see too many of the evangelicals holding up heads and drowning people in cages, so idk.

My Saudi Arabia friends drank tons of booze and partied all the time

And I'm fine if all people that say they are Christian or Muslim, no matter how bad, fall under that category.

Just pointing out the double standard

Archived