THE BROWNS BOARD

Doesn't fit the narrative

Legacy Fan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course of the two options for this discussion sake Orlando would have been prevented by:

A strict background check

B ban on Muslim immigration

I'm being a little facetious here but still...

WSS

The shooter was born in the USA.

Anyway, seems like a lot of people have given up on their country and are resigned to living in a dystopia.

Of course of the two options for this discussion sake Orlando would have been prevented by:

A strict background check

B ban on Muslim immigration

I'm being a little facetious here but still...

WSS

The stricter background checks won't happen because if the Reps mention having access to medical records to prevent nut jobs from getting guns then the Dems will cry about HIPAA laws.

The stricter background checks won't happen because if the Reps mention having access to medical records to prevent nut jobs from getting guns then the Dems will cry about HIPAA laws.

Yes I've said that a dozen times. By the way what were the plumbers looking for in the Watergate complex?

You are on the clock.

WSS

And we can't do anything crazy like register and track these guns. That will just lead to Obamao putting gun owners in death camps. Sure he's leaving office soon.... but it would still happen!

Which would help more Woody restrictions on guns or restrictions on Muslims and African Americans?

I mean if your only goal is to save lives.

(Which I doubt)

WSS

In a related story, local citizens have formed armed patrols in the flood-ravaged areas of West Virginia to protect homes and property (theirs and others) from looters. The Sheriff of Fayette County released a statement yesterday in the Charleston-Gazette Mail, saying "If we catch you looting and stealing, we will take to you jail. If the citizens patrols see you first, we can't promise that you'll make it to jail."

Which would help more Woody restrictions on guns or restrictions on Muslims and African Americans?

I mean if your only goal is to save lives.

(Which I doubt)

WSS

One of you options doesn't go against my values as a person. So I'll pick that one.

Also, you'd be better off banning poor people.

In a related story, local citizens have formed armed patrols in the flood-ravaged areas of West Virginia to protect homes and property (theirs and others) from looters. The Sheriff of Fayette County released a statement yesterday in the Charleston-Gazette Mail, saying "If we catch you looting and stealing, we will take to you jail. If the citizens patrols see you first, we can't promise that you'll make it to jail."

Don't loot or we'll murder you. That would probably work with other crimes too.

Archived