THE BROWNS BOARD

If by Satanic magic Clinton wins, I'm moving here

Hopefully there's no old ass valley forge patriots either!

lol... depends on whether you are true to your word...

Belize has one of the highest murder rates in the world, as a country, and Belize City is essentially another version of the central american capitals, with massive gang culture and violent crime all over the place.

I'd advise against it.

I feel your particular brand of diplomacy and tact would not work well in a place like that. If you're serious, consider Japan (obviously) or some pacific islands - people are so laid back there. Give it a few years and you could probably buy some mediterranean island as well.

Belize has one of the highest murder rates in the world, as a country, and Belize City is essentially another version of the central american capitals, with massive gang culture and violent crime all over the place.

I'd advise against it.

Worse than Chicago? ;)

By the way a lot of people like Costa Rica...

WSS

I have a friend who kind of went semi-crazy and moved there (Costa Rica)after he retired from the Navy. He lives in some hut and makes fishing lures. Hair down to his hips. Talks all kind of illuminati BS I had to change my email so the fucker wouldn't email me anymore.

I have a friend who kind of went semi-crazy and moved there (Costa Rica)after he retired from the Navy. He lives in some hut and makes fishing lures. Hair down to his hips. Talks all kind of illuminati BS I had to change my email so the fucker wouldn't email me anymore.

And yet you couldn't escape him on the browns board, how tragic :(

Archived