THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti Police Sentiment

OldBrownsFan

The anti police sentiment fostered by Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Black Lives Matter and other liberals are putting targets on the backs of law enforcement and led to the recent police shootings in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

Here are some other disturbing incidents in how bad demonizing of law enforcement has become:

Alabama sheriff’s deputies refused service at Taco Bell by alleged anti-police cashier

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/alabama-sheriff-deputies-refused-service-taco-bell-article-1.2714880

Columbus police officer hospitalized after glass found in sandwich

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/columbus-police-officer-hospitalized-after-glass-found-in-sandwich

The media is definitely downplaying the anti police sentiment. If they had any integrity they'd start calling it out.

For 2+ years BLM has gone around chanting about how they want dead cops and such - it's no surprise that it has turned into actions.

The demonizing of law enforcement puts me in mind of what happened to our military veterans in the Viet Nam war who many after serving our country honorably came home to being called baby killers and worse. That was the thanks that too many received because of the demonization of our military at the time.

Coming Home: A Study in Contrast

Ken Moffett

"Perhaps the cruelest aspect of the war was the treatment of the returning soldiers. Unlike the hero status given to the returning soldiers form World War II, the soldiers that served in Vietnam were portrayed as baby killers, psychos, drug addicts and war mongers. It was not an uncommon scene for returning soldiers to be confronted at airports by protesters carrying signs with anti-war slogans. The protesters used the signs to attack the soldiers and even threw urine at the veterans. In some instances, soldiers were refused service in restaurants. I remember an incident after I returned home; one of my close friends and I were walking down a street in Oakland, California, when a filthy, long-haired, flea-infested piece of street trash approached us and began yelling insults at us. Mike wanted to take him out right there, but we decided to pass it up. This common sight on the streets of America during the Vietnam War years was in no way reminiscent of the homecoming given the returning soldiers from previous wars."

https://www.deltacollege.edu/org/deltawinds/DWOnline01/cominghome.html

The media is definitely downplaying the anti police sentiment. If they had any integrity they'd start calling it out.

For 2+ years BLM has gone around chanting about how they want dead cops and such - it's no surprise that it has turned into actions.

... or not...

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-matter-protesters-chant-for-dead-cops-now-in-baton-rouge/

the left is against the police, because they are against everything

good about America. and their base, isn't the good things about America -

it's dangerous, this hateful rhetoric against ALL police. What blacks want

all blacks to be judged negatively?

But the flip side is their way of having a "cause". Now, the dangerous, political

verbage from the leftwing black "leadership"... has brought us to violence

against white folks, police folks, even firefighting folks.

and we have a phoney "president" who is black, and won't stop his racist hatemongering.

I don't get it.

2 years ago they were chanting for dead cops in Brooklyn - and plenty of other times they have the fry em like bacon chant. That's just my point - anti-police rhetoric has been going on for 2+ years, no surprise it turned into actions

There have been actions too - just not on as large of a scale as what's been happening lately. The NY cop that was executed sitting in his cruiser, for example

Claim: Black Lives Matter protesters in Baton Rouge chanted calls for "dead cops ... now" shortly before three officers were killed in that city.

red.gif False

It seems to me Snopes is only narrowly looking at this as to a specific incident...that BLM were making chants for dead cops shortly before three officers were killed in Baton Rouge. That may be the case but Snopes is not addressing the issue of the last couple years of anti police sentiment coming from BLM and others and how that relates to the violence against the police today.

I don't get it.

2 years ago they were chanting for dead cops in Brooklyn - and plenty of other times they have the fry em like bacon chant. That's just my point - anti-police rhetoric has been going on for 2+ years, no surprise it turned into actions

There have been actions too - just not on as large of a scale as what's been happening lately. The NY cop that was executed sitting in his cruiser, for example

Police Investigating Restaurant that Served Glass in an Officer's Sandwich...

Sheriff urges civilian staff to carry weapons at work...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/18/rapper-asked-if-he-will-stop-performing-controversial-f-tha-police-song-see-his-response/

This is the national discourse on both sides that ive been saying im sick and tired of. But do t act like your side isnt swimming in thevsame sewer. Not much outrage, infact a few chuckles and some attaboys for a 4 year old that was taught to sing a song in church that says aint no faggots gonna make it to heaven. To u guys thats just free speech it aint promotin no violence and besides it aint like it aint true or nothin.. This is why i really dont give a shit but find it funny how lathered you chickens get when a colored person says black lives matter. And i further give less shits about ur cop hanging video or that dumbass cartoon crowell posted. You dont give a shit when a man who wieks for our govt talks about hanging people i. The national mall so enjoy what you built. Listen to some ice cube cal do it, lusten to fuck da police.....its all the same shit why not enjot it? Leisurely backstroke through this cultural cesspool we call the united states of murica!!!! Its a once in a 100k year culture enjoy it before its gone

I don't get it.

I thought the last example was an "Islamic terrorist"???

Point of Snopes was that a fringe group, not associated with the BLM movement, was apparently responsible for the 2 yr old chant and no footage of it since then has been recorded... although some has been "manufactured".

Will more surface? Sure... outliers don't carry expiration dates. But they will be drown out by the movement's leaderships' condemnations.

ALL LIVES MATTER....WHY WOULD THERE EVER BE ANY QUESTION ABOUT THAT???

Shepard Smith attacks Bobby Jindal on air for saying ‘all lives matter’

"When the phrase “all lives matter” is seen as derogatory, the person holding that view is seriously in need of a course correction. The idea behind the position seems to be that because of victim privilege, only black people have the right to say their lives matter. Everyone else stands on a different moral plane, so that saying that their lives also matter is an affront to the priority that the victim-race must maintain."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/shepard_smith_attacks_bobby_jindal_onair_for_saying_all_lives_matter.html

Right... all lives are valued equally... all the time... every circumstance..

And right now police lives don't seemed to be valued like they should when law enforcement makes a simple request for some blue lights at the White House to honor the murdered police officers and get ignored by the Obama administration.

Here’s What Happens When Police and Black Lives Matter Come Together In Peace

A Black Lives Matter group in Wichita decided to ditch the idea for a protest they had planned for Sunday, and instead have a cookout for their community, which they invited police to. They called it "First Steps Community Cookout," and according to local sources, the event was a resounding success.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/19/heres-happens-police-black-lives-matter-come-together-peace/

A Black Lives Matter group in Wichita decided to ditch the idea for a protest they had planned for Sunday, and instead have a cookout for their community, which they invited police to. They called it "First Steps Community Cookout," and according to local sources, the event was a resounding success.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/19/heres-happens-police-black-lives-matter-come-together-peace/

I hope to hear more news like this.

Have to hand it to the local BLM chapter if they initiated this.

Looks like everybody is commending them for it you bastard.

If they want to be respected this is the type of stuff they have to continue to do - celebrating in front of police officers after deadly attacks and yelling "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" not such a good thing

blm is in a lot of places, if not all.

That gettogether is a high class human being

building block to help the community grow.

It would help if the media, and blm, and the activists,

would drop the phoney, manufactured emotional lies like

"hands up, don't shoot".

No narrative is breaking though

The facts are that 13% of the population commits 40% of homicides and is in more police confrontations where deadly force may be presented.

Preaching violence, like BLM does all over the country, and these organized attacks happening to police by people who apparently support BLM or more extreme organizations like the black panthers - is not going to help.

BLM needs to work with the police to discuss concerns and start working on solutions to help their own communites - one instance of a good event is fine, but it doesn't just make everything all peachy

Heard this morning Cleveland civil rights attorney share so

Same with u ed. And theres no national violence preaching. You guys dont like when white people are generalized and shoehorned for the actions of a minority of white men so why the necessity to do it with others?

Stuart

Because these others are getting cops murdered you moron.

Archived