THE BROWNS BOARD

A heartwarming story of black community unity in Chicago...

jbluhm86

I can't imagine growing up under such circumstances.

I see that Chicago's strict gun laws have deterred another criminal.

So more lax laws would have prevented this?

I mean, if the 6 year old had had a gun, she would have been able to defend herself, right?

Bagging on one does not an endorsement of the opposite make. It is more drawing attention to the fact that these laws don't work in Chicago so punishing law abiding citizens doesn't really seem logical to me. I don't think the gents who go around shooting kids give much of a damn about a law about a handgun.

Think of how bad chicago would be if these gangstas knew how to hold a gun.

Dude alot of these guys are doing stints in the army specifically to train for their gangs. They di their min tour and get right back intothe ngr life. And u know what,the military knows full well its going on too cause these guys have left their gang graffitti in iraq and afghanistan. I think we can drop the hollywood caricatures of stupid little baggy ass jean kids holding guns sideways.

Dude alot of these guys are doing stints in the army specifically to train for their gangs. They di their min tour and get right back intothe ngr life. And u know what,the military knows full well its going on too cause these guys have left their gang graffitti in iraq and afghanistan. I think we can drop the hollywood caricatures of stupid little baggy ass jean kids holding guns sideways.

Citation needed...

I mean if I'm a gang trying to get the military to train my henchmen I'm trying to get them into the Marines not the navy support

I am sure the bulk of street gangs are still made up of dumbshits who are just now handling a gun before their first drive by. The guys getting training are probably wandering back to Mexico to work with cartels or represent muscle for people further up the food chain in street gangs.

Wait? What?

Was this the support in Cleve's citation?

"We're looking at a million-plus people in the Army," he said. "Any suggestion that this is rampant, we just don't see that."

Said they had 10 open cases.

Archived