THE BROWNS BOARD

Democratic Convention

MLD Woody

Just had to laugh out loud at the MSNBC coverage this morning, Claire mccaskill is on talking about how Hillary is such a devoted and sacrificing human being and how much more money she could have made in the private sector. You know fighting hard for minorities and children and shit.

WSS

To be fair they basically said the same thing for Trump. Except he is fighting for Real America

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were taking signs from Bernie supporters at the DNC and threatening their credentials (so they would get kicked out permanently basically)

There's chatter about a DNC Floor protest

DWS acts in a corrupt way that benefited Clinton, now Clinton hired her to the campaign and is helping her re-election bid.

60 Minutes chooses not to air the portion of the interview where they ask Clinton about the DNC collusion

--

Sounds like the DNC needs to build the wall ten feet higher

Did the DNC literally have an illegal alien on the stage yesterday too? Is Philadelphia a sanctuary city where the law doesn't matter?

Philadelphia is super liberal. I'm sure it's a sanctuary city.

http://articles.philly.com/2016-01-06/news/69541175_1_south-philadelphia-secure-communities-ice

Complete list here:

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

Looks like the American flag seems to absent at the dem convention. Why doesn't that surprise me?

No Visible American Flags Present At The Democrat Convention

EVAvzM.jpg

No American flags maybe, but a couple of palestinian flags were in attendance

sdqwfvfbz59qt3nq716b.jpg

Memo to self: You decried the lack of new posts last nite... Be careful what you wish for.

Love all the "did not watch it, but..." input... but even better is all the other shit... and it is shit... being posted...Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong due to blatant biases induced blindness?

Case in point... the flag thing.... snopes is already all over it... but first my input...

• Might explain yesterday's pledge... "I pledge allegiance to the flag that's not here.." (Yes, the pledge was taken Day 1... and just now again Day 2.) They had a color guard and everything.
  • Basically the RNC had one, real flag on stage throughout its convention on the left-hand side of the stage... DNC had one to the right opening nite.
  • Both conventions displayed flag images on their jumbotrons although the 20+ behind Trump day 4 is the 2016 record. Hi, Ivanka... Nice speech...ezgif.com-resize.gif

http://www.snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

If that was meant to be a pun it was a good one

lol... I missed it.

They were taking signs from Bernie supporters at the DNC and threatening their credentials (so they would get kicked out permanently basically)

Then they did a piss poor job of collecting them.

seriously.

things are so bad at the dnc...

that they cancelled the Kaine supporter's speech.

too many boos...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/27/dnc-cancels-tim-kaine-supporters-nominating-speech-heres-why/

Man, the irony of Biden talking about how Trump supports torture - did he forget that they used advanced interrogation techniques to get info on bin Laden? I don't really give a damn if we torture terrorists, and I think it's a horseshit argument about how it makes us less safe. How are things working out for France and Germany? Most transparent administration in history, my ass.

you know, saw a bit or two of the dnc clown circus...and well...

they have these churches where they get all emotionally berserk,

speak in gobbly gook, and shake and roll around on the floor -

holy rollers.

I think that is what the dnc convention is. Just a wild ass emotionally berserk

lsd kind of gathering. Very weird - like a bunch of manson family members.

Memo to self: You decried the lack of new posts last nite... Be careful what you wish for.

Love all the "did not watch it, but..." input... but even better is all the other shit... and it is shit... being posted...Don't you guys ever get tired of being wrong due to blatant biases induced blindness?

Case in point... the flag thing.... snopes is already all over it... but first my input...

• Might explain yesterday's pledge... "I pledge allegiance to the flag that's not here.." (Yes, the pledge was taken Day 1... and just now again Day 2.) They had a color guard and everything.
  • Basically the RNC had one, real flag on stage throughout its convention on the left-hand side of the stage... DNC had one to the right opening nite.
  • Both conventions displayed flag images on their jumbotrons although the 20+ behind Trump day 4 is the 2016 record. Hi, Ivanka... Nice speech...ezgif.com-resize.gif

http://www.snopes.com/flags-banned-at-dnc/

lol... I missed it.

Then they did a piss poor job of collecting the

Snopes has little credibility with me:

Snopes.Com Runs Interference for the Democrat Convention

Remember all those American flags onstage during the first night of the Democrat convention?

Me neither. That Democrats are allergic to the bars and stripes isn’t really a surprise. That being said, however, they did scramble to toss up a few token shows of patriotism for the second night.

The first-night snub of Old Glory was not missed, and the move was widely panned.

According to the Daily Caller, however, myth-busting site, Snopes.com, rushed to do damage control and stop the internet reports of that America-less first night.

First, the facts. TheDC reported on Monday about the lack of visible American flags at day one of the convention. Several flags were briefly on stage for the national anthem and pledge of allegiance, at which point they were carried off stage, as the C-SPAN video for Monday clearly shows at the 35:40 mark. Even PolitiFact, which tends to lean to the left, noted that “when the color guard left, so did the physical flag.” After that point, the stage was devoid of any American flags for the remainder of day one.

As reported by TheDC, the DNC added flags to the stage for the second day of the convention — Tuesday, July 26. That same day, Snopes writer Dan Evon wrote a “fact-check” article declaring it “false” that: “No American flags were on display at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.”

Evon offered as proof A) a screenshot from PBS’ coverage of day one, taken during the pledge of allegiance — before the flags were removed — and B) the below screenshot of C-SPAN’s day two coverage (visible at the 6:36 markhere) and claimed it was from day one of the convention. In fact, Mallory Weggemann — the paralympic swimmer who gave Tuesday’s pledge of allegiance — can be seen sitting in her wheelchair as the flag-bearers walk past her.

Snopes apparently took several shots at pushing the false narrative of the Democrats’ show of Americana from the first night forward; all disproven.

Just keep that in mind when you’re searching for facts from Snopes. The information given may likely be colored by their political leanings, so proceed with caution.

Archived