THE BROWNS BOARD

WATCH: Black Lives Matter RACIALLY SEGREGATES white, black reporters at DNC anti-cop march

OldBrownsFan

Can you imagine the outrage if the Tea Party or some other Republican organization did the reverse of this? It would be all over the news, for one, and there would be outrage everywhere – maybe even riots.

But so far I haven’t seen anything about this in the media. Nada.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-black-lives-matter-racially-segregates-white-black-reporters-at-dnc-anti-cop-march/

like I said, blm is the flip side of the kkk.

and that doesn't mean the blm rides black horses and wears black robes

with ghostly eyeholes cut out of em.

These people are not doing themselves any favours.

It gets better. I posted recently about a BLM group in Kansas that decided instead of having a protest march they would have a cook out and invited the police and it was a big success...well apparently others in BLM were not happy about it saying it was not in line with their principles:

Black Lives Matter Denounces Friendly Cookout With Local Cops

It gets better. I posted recently about a BLM group in Kansas that decided instead of having a protest march they would have a cook out and invited the police and it was a big success...well apparently others in BLM were not happy about it saying it was not in line with their principles:

Black Lives Matter Denounces Friendly Cookout With Local Cops

That's the kind of thing that doesn't get enough coverage IMO. The media has a role to play in this whole racial tensions business, with only reporting on the most 'sensational' headlines. There was another story a few days back of a peaceful BLM protest, that came across a counter protest (all lives matter or something similar), and instead of any conflagration, the two sides came together, shook hands, talked about what they were protesting about, and then held a joint protest. The police even joined in a prayer circle or something. But you don't hear about that.

I remember my (Great) Uncle Earl showing me a postcard when I was ten or so.

On it was a photo of a very young MLK sitting in classroom with a few other young adults.

Caption said it was "a Communist training school."

Uncle Earl was a Bircher, a WCC member and a sometime Klansman.

I remember my (Great) Uncle Earl showing me a postcard when I was ten or so.

On it was a photo of a very young MLK sitting in classroom with a few other young adults.

Caption said it was "a Communist training school."

Uncle Earl was a Bircher, a WCC member and a sometime Klansman.

That's about what I'd expect from you. Counter some current racism with some historical racism.

"We deserve it guys. Great uncle earl hated black folks"

Well cysko maybe there is a teachable moment here. Look how ruffled some of you chickens are (not you cysko) over such an overall insignificant display of discrimination. Is that anywhere close to cops as a matter of dept policy " stopping and frisking" every black male they see walking down tne street.....with zero i say zero probable cause?

Those stupid media people whom you routinely trash anyway, being asked to get to the back is nothing compared to being stopped and put against the wall by cops cause you black.

Well cysko maybe there is a teachable moment here. Look how ruffled some of you chickens are (not you cysko) over such an overall insignificant display of discrimination. Is that anywhere close to cops as a matter of dept policy " stopping and frisking" every black male they see walking down tne street.....with zero i say zero probable cause?

Those stupid media people whom you routinely trash anyway, being asked to get to the back is nothing compared to being stopped and put against the wall by cops cause you black.

That depends on whether you count 'being black' as probable cause. Plenty of people do.

And unfortunately there's a reason for that. And only the black community collectively can put a stop to it.

WSS

You aren't wrong but you have to draw a line at picking people at random off the street who are walking to work. Cops clearly abused that protocol, there's plenty of video's on youtube of people taping themselves being stopped and frisked by the NYPD for having done nothing but walk past them. And the cops were such seething cocksmokers about it.....oh is this a pico gram of weed? well we've got regular ole pablo ngr escobar here.

Archived