THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton holds first press conference in 240+ days, but...

bbedward

What the hell could he possibly hiding in tax returns?

Nothing. That's the answer. Maybe be paid a ridiculously low tax rate? Funny because he's campaigning against those loopholes.

What happened here - you got stumped and then want to change the subject? Trump already revealed his full financial disclosure which shows way more than tax returns ever would.

Tax returns are a private matter. I dont want everyone knowing my business. Just because he's Donald Trump doesn't mean he can't have privacy.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit. My mom when she came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally shrieked at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California???? This is so fucked

Holy shit. My mom when she came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally shrieked at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California???? This is so fucked

JzfKU1T.gif

REEEEEEEEEE

They took his bag and laughed about it "go through that shit"

Kinda funny old Vietnam dude beat the shit out of a young guy, even though he seemed a little off in the head

Not just a young guy he was a punk. Ya they was like "get that white ..." then "press charges"

"People"

You said she wouldn't say anything bad because of her job - but clearly she's on record several times after she left the organization talking about how great Trump is. Including as recent as 2013/2014

Unless those people have posts on social media, they don't count

slut

slət/

noun

derogatory

noun: slut; plural noun: sluts

a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

It's just a shitpost though, not real. You're too nice of a guy for me to allow you to believe it was real.

Goes along with the whole cuck joke

It's just a shitpost though, not real. You're too nice of a guy for me to allow you to believe it was real.

Goes along with the whole cuck joke

I thought it was real...it's not like it would be that far fetched to be true in the world we live in today...

Archived