THE BROWNS BOARD

Pryor listed as starter

Zombo

Dump the stoner. He's just going to fuck up again anyway.

since you are convinced, don't you even wanna see how he looks across from CC until he does?

i'd at least give him a season. who knows maybe you'll be buying a JG fathead. what have you got to lose?

since you are convinced, don't you even wanna see how he looks across from CC until he does?

i'd at least give him a season. who knows maybe you'll be buying a JG fathead. what have you got to lose?

Exactly......Browns have nothing to lose.....at all......which is why Im amazed people keep saying to dump the guy....

Look....if him getting suspended "hurts" the team so bad(because he is absent???).....then isnt cutting him the same thing?

He looked pretty good getting 800+ yds in 3 games....(NFL record, btw)(With dirt QB's throwing it too).....if he comes close to reaching that level again, EVERYBODY will be all in.....

And, if you want to cut all immature players and people who smoke pot, then be prepared to lose half the league.....

Folks cried about losing Benji, but dont realize that JG did more in one season than Benji did in 4....look it up.....

Exactly......Browns have nothing to lose.....at all......which is why Im amazed people keep saying to dump the guy....

Look....if him getting suspended "hurts" the team so bad(because he is absent???).....then isnt cutting him the same thing?

He looked pretty good getting 800+ yds in 3 games....(NFL record, btw)(With dirt QB's throwing it too).....if he comes close to reaching that level again, EVERYBODY will be all in.....

And, if you want to cut all immature players and people who smoke pot, then be prepared to lose half the league.....

Folks cried about losing Benji, but dont realize that JG did more in one season than Benji did in 4....look it up.....

I can't believe I caught myself getting excited about Josh Gordon again. It's starting to happen a lot lately.

While true about Benji, part of his issue was a brutal knee injury that usually takes 2 years post op to return to form if one isn't a Baltimore Tree Bark (code for HGH) guy. That inevitably delayed some of his development at WR.

I liked the direction of a former 4th round pick that inexplicably became the 1 guy that picked up the most slack in the absence of our #1 WR (Gordon) who has been on suspension for 31 of his next 36 games after making the Pro Bowl in 2013. He'll remain on suspension for our first 4 games this year when failing another test during his current suspension didn't help. Hopefully his agent has made him keenly aware of what's gone on with the Honey Badger when he finally put football ahead of all the collateral things that almost permanently removed football and the mega million dollar lottery ticket his football talent lassoed. We're at the point now where he has to LOVE football enough to the point where he can pass every upcoming piss test as easily as you or me. That simple.

Once I saw a front office that actually believes a WR Corps is a necessary means to compete in a passing era in our 2016 draft - Benji who? Dealing with Farmer's 2 divorced brain cells and his ego - I lost sight of the reality we were no longer being held hostage to the cubed root of ignorance. I loved the attention our latest draft paid to the WR position and edge rushers.

I'm not sure how quickly we get out of the land mines and collateral damage caused in recent years from up at the top. I've just been trained to show up to football season with a game face since I was about 8 or 9 years old.

Flash is probably my favorite veteran Brown on the team. i'm counting on him to make 2016 watchable, with some sprinkles from CC.

i'm getting a little ahead of myself saying this but the Browns have never had anything close to a WR core of physical specimens like CC, JG, and TP. not even remotely. if it translates mentally, even if it takes all year it will only the beginning.

did you all catch Hollywood Higgins' prediction that 7 TD's will be good for him for this year. :wacko::D:lol:

but what if he actually did it? even 5 would be pretty damn impressive. lol yeah right.

i'm hoping for about 4 from CColeman. Higgins? MAYBE 1?

Archived