THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton Foundation donors made demands to State department

bbedward

100 Million “Huge” Ways Hillary’s Pay-to-Play State Department Was Corrupt

Even a huge storm can disappear on the vastness of the ocean, and this amazing story of corruption in Hillary's State Department can vanish in the boundless volume of Trump news. But it shouldn't. This is a big deal.

In a new batch of emails released on Tuesday, watchdog group Judicial Watch revealed an incredible scheme to reward big Clinton Foundation donors with lucrative contracts and favors using Hillary's State Department as the graft ATM, reports show. As the New York Post writes on Thursday morning, it's not just the one incident that broke through on cable news, but rather a "huge" number of recipients of Clinton influence peddling.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/08/11/hillarys-pay-play-state-department-doled-huge-number-favors-high-dollar-foundation-donors/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the DOJ taking the FBI’s recommendation only happens if the recommendation is NOT to press charges on Clinton.

If the recommendation is to investigate Hillary’s foundation, well that’s just no good:

Justice Department officials decided against an investigation into the Clinton Foundation
after the FBI requested the agency open a case into allegations of corruption stemming from Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state

But the Justice Department’s public integrity unit declined to pursue the probe given what it characterized as insufficient evidence, according to a CNN report Wednesday.

I’m so sick of this hack administration. Hillary is corrupt and her acolytes are protecting her.

As Mark Levin said tonight, the inmates are running the asylum!

http://therightscoop.com/fbi-tells-doj-to-investigate-clinton-foundation-but-the-doj-declines/

https://www.wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_September_Release/C05778285.pdf

WEW LAD

George Soros telling Clinton to intervene in Albania. Even suggested names of people to be a mediator.

"Telling"??? Did we?

arms deals by the secretary of state, only upon receiving huge sums of money to herself

and the other crud clinton, and large sums of money to their foundation...

go ahead. Let me know if that has ever happened before. and spare us your phoney laughing,

you probably sound like higgardly.

Well I was a helluva dancer in my youth...

Gettin' old, cal...

And meaningful exchanges with you are getting scarce.

Buck up, pal... you might be right about something someday...

Pun unintended....

And hey, we agree the 600 round clip video was bullshit...

Buck up, pal... you might be right about something someday...

Pun unintended....

And hey, we agree the 600 round clip video was bullshit...

Did anybody think that was real?

It was just making fun of the scary big assault "clip" talk

The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013

After a week of being attacked for shady bookkeeping and questionable expenditures, the Clinton Foundation is fighting back. In a tweet posted last week, the Clinton Foundation claimed that 88 percent of its expenditures went “directly to [the foundation’s] life-changing work.”

There’s only one problem: that claim is demonstrably false. And it is false not according to some partisan spin on the numbers, but because the organization’s own tax filings contradict the claim.

Clinton-Foundation-2013-Breakdown.jpg

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a 'slush fund' | New York Post

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

WATCH: House Oversight Committee releases DAMNING video of Hillary’s lies to Congress

The Republican House Oversight Committee has just released a new damning video of Hillary’s lies to Congress versus the truth that the FBI director told us after months and months of investigation:

http://therightscoop.com/watch-house-oversight-committee-releases-damning-video-of-hillarys-lies-to-congress/

WATCH: House Oversight Committee releases DAMNING video of Hillarys lies to Congress

The Republican House Oversight Committee has just released a new damning video of Hillarys lies to Congress versus the truth that the FBI director told us after months and months of investigation:

http://therightscoop.com/watch-house-oversight-committee-releases-damning-video-of-hillarys-lies-to-congress/

But it's her turn

Just as we won the Cold War, in part, by exposing the evils of communism and the virtues of free markets, so too must we take on the ideology of Radical Islam.

While my opponent accepted millions of dollars in Foundation donations from countries where being gay is an offense punishable by prison or death, my Administration will speak out against the oppression of women, gays and people of different beliefs.

-Donald J. Trump

M A D M A N

A

D

M

A

N

“Hillary Clinton is the defender of the corrupt and rigged status quo. The Clintons have spent decades as insiders lining their own pockets and taking care of donors instead of the American people. It is now clear that the Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt enterprise in political history. What they were doing during Crooked Hillary’s time as Secretary of State was wrong then, and it is wrong now. It must be shut down immediately.”

– Donald J. Trump

S H U T I T D O W N

H

U

T

I

T

D

O

W

N

Shut down? Perhaps, but could it not also be turned over to other charities funding similar efforts with no involvement by any "Clinton"?

Archived