THE BROWNS BOARD

FIRST EVER BLACK VS. WHITE THREAD from someone who gives a fuck

miktoxic

so i NEVER post in this forum. don't like talking politics or commenting on 'touchy' social issues

BUT

this is about the cam newton going on the field and costing his team a win in a lowly first preseason nfl game.

FOR ONCE can someone, black or white, get on tv and tell the truth. someone? yeah, it might cost that person his/her job but can SOMEONE get up and tell the truth of why there is a rift/difference between the races in this country? it's obvious to me as it should be to most. we were all raised differently. in different cultures. in different neighborhoods. different parents. different religions (if any). different morals etc. so when someone like me looks at cam newton going on the field to dance because of a good play by someone i go ........HUH? really? so now, if a dude get's a first down after going up the middle for 2 yards i have to watch steamin 'willie beamon' or cuba gooding jr. 'show me the money' dab and twirl for 5 minutes? this isn't a dog and pony show. what happened to HUMBLE? what happened to the bruno nagurtzky getting punched in the guts and kicked in the nuts and giving the ball to the ref like 'thank you sir'?

we all view things differently and to say we don't and to dismiss this is crazy. no reason for uproar or protest or over the top violence because we don't understand why the 'others' feel differently than 'we' do. it's just the way it is. it's ingrained into our DNA. and until everyone on earth is one color (grey) it ain't gonna change. might as well embrace the difference and talk about it than hide it.

Mik hitting the bottle early today huh Bro!

3 day bender waiting for this frickin game tonite...

BROTHER!

hey diehard, it's coming to the point where it's black vs. white in every social circumstance. if we can't learn to 'learn' from our other human beings who have to live next to each other then ISIS wins.

3 day bender waiting for this frickin game tonite...

BROTHER!

hey diehard, it's coming to the point where it's black vs. white in every social circumstance. if we can't learn to 'learn' from our other human beings who have to live next to each other then ISIS wins.

Mik- the media just can't let it go. I was watching the Olympic swimming last night with wifie- (she could have qualified for the Senior Olympics in the 800 free- if she had put her mind to it.) And she was revolted by THIS: http://www.teamusa.org/News/2016/August/11/Simone-Manuel-Wins-100-Free-Is-First-African-American-Female-Swimmer-To-Win-Individual-Medal

I sort of agree- why in the hell did they have to make a BFD out of it? It isn't like 1\2 of the US women's track team is black, or I didn't hear a peep about Simone Biles being black. Give it a rest already media- I've moved way past that- they should too. Hey a great swimmer won in a big upset- congrats, Simone.

Archived