THE BROWNS BOARD

Cris Carter another in a long line of OSU morons.

Guest mz.

Point taken and Satn and I need to talk about this some more and were maybe thinking about a Buckeye forum separate from the Browns Board and the College Board. The diehard Buckeye guys can talk there but I guarantee you there will be guys poking their heads in there that hate OSU to spew their venom, it's money in da bank like da ich be bitter. Actually, the one and only thing I ever got along with da ich about is the Bucks, although I got him all worked up on Nav's board when I pretended to hate them all of a sudden and started slamming them like haters do. It was hilarious, I played the card that he does with he Browns and he damn near had a coronary LMFAO!!

For the most part Browns fans are Buckeye fans, that is just reality but it grates on the nerves of those here who aren't. I still don't see the problem and there usually isn't until guys have to start spewing bullshit and start sterotyping all Buckeyes fans as this or that.

Take Crow for example: He has never been close to being a homer and he and Alo debated with facts and stats a great thread that broke down conference speed. He gets called a blind homer when he backed his shit up and besides, it's still his opinion. When asspipes like Doggy the Punter come around they do nothing but get all worked up and start flaming cuz it is different from their opinion.

mz the pussy, I think you have a little more than just ambivalence to the Bucks, it's closer to hatred or you wouldn't let it annoy you near as much as it does.

It's really not that big of a deal but I don't want it to put a barrier between guys who otherwise get along like you and Tim but at the same time I'm not going to sit around and take it up the ass from a douchebag like Doogy. He's been on this flaming stereotype kick for awhile and is a complete and utter dickhead. I tried to let it slide but he wouldn't let up so mod be damned screw that dude.

Point taken and Satn and I need to talk about this some more and were maybe thinking about a Buckeye forum separate from the Browns Board and the College Board. The diehard Buckeye guys can talk there but I guarantee you there will be guys poking their heads in there that hate OSU to spew their venom, it's money in da bank like da ich be bitter. Actually, the one and only thing I ever got along with da ich about is the Bucks, although I got him all worked up on Nav's board when I pretended to hate them all of a sudden and started slamming them like haters do. It was hilarious, I played the card that he does with he Browns and he damn near had a coronary LMFAO!!

I would disagree with that proposal...I mean, when you go to the college board, there is the understanding that most of the people on the board are fans of aOSU. Another good portion are Notre Dame fans. I don't particularly care for either team, but the presence of their fans isn't a problem. At the same time, the presence of fans who dislike the teams shouldn't be a problem, either. The way I see it, a comparable situation might be if this site were thebuckeyesboard.com--if there was an NFL sub-board, one would expect to see a number of Browns fans and a number of Bengals fans. They would go back and forth on the sub-board, but since it was a secondary board, such disagreements 1) wouldn't be that big of a deal, and 2) should be somewhat expected.

Dennis

I would disagree with that proposal...I mean, when you go to the college board, there is the understanding that most of the people on the board are fans of aOSU. Another good portion are Notre Dame fans. I don't particularly care for either team, but the presence of their fans isn't a problem. At the same time, the presence of fans who dislike the teams shouldn't be a problem, either. The way I see it, a comparable situation might be if this site were thebuckeyesboard.com--if there was an NFL sub-board, one would expect to see a number of Browns fans and a number of Bengals fans. They would go back and forth on the sub-board, but since it was a secondary board, such disagreements 1) wouldn't be that big of a deal, and 2) should be somewhat expected.

Dennis

I thought it was a Tennessee board LOL.

mz the pussy is saying guys like him are annoyed by Buckeye talk period, so a sub forum for OSU wouldn't hurt a thing and you could still have your college forum. If Buckeye fans want to discuss the Bucks without somebody poking in and calling them stupid/blind/dumbass homer fags they could.

I don't see a problem with that at all but it would be up to Stan. I know between Ytown, Crow and myself we would enjoy having something like that because we're hardcore fans. Of course there would be others but I don't think it would necessarily take away from your forum.

Guest Masters
OK...so what exactly did he mean/say then???

He said a couple of things, which I am paraphrasing. One that a lot of excess chatter could be smoke screens. He also said that all that chatter could be because Sanchez is that good. He went on and on about how there is more to playing than physical things, and how leadership/intangibles are huge, and he thought Sanchez had those.

Archived