THE BROWNS BOARD

Cris Carter another in a long line of OSU morons.

Guest mz.

On ESPN today, this genius opined that because there are three or four teams talking about trading up/being in love with Mark Sanchez, he may be the more desired/best QB in the draft. He believes this b/c of all the chatter about Sanchez and none regarding Stafford, and that NFL GM's are down on Stafford.

Hey Cris, no NFL GM's are talking about Stafford because THEY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO GET HIM, not because they don't like him. I thought this kind of thinking was reserved for Emmitt Smith.

On ESPN today, this genius opined that because there are three or four teams talking about trading up/being in love with Mark Sanchez, he may be the more desired/best QB in the draft. He believes this b/c of all the chatter about Sanchez and none regarding Stafford, and that NFL GM's are down on Stafford.

Hey Cris, no NFL GM's are talking about Stafford because THEY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO GET HIM, not because they don't like him. I thought this kind of thinking was reserved for Emmitt Smith.

and how the f-ck do you know? the guy has obviously accomplished way more then you asswipe. Of all the stupid asses that occupy that stage , with dumb shit comments, you pick on a guy that was solely entertaining and a pleassure to listen to. Only morons, like you, would think that these guys have a clue. so, guys taht come on and joke and entertain are great to watch.

When you start believing what they say then you are about as lost as them. You might as weel just pick up the PD and take what Mary Kay says as gospel and leave it there.

Good God, don't be a clown.

so, guys taht come on and joke and entertain are great to watch.

Not a joke, dude. This was a legit "football take" from him. The next time this guy has a knowledgeable football take will be the first. Guys like Tom Jackson et al should be embarrassed to share the stage with him, Emmitt and the rest.

If Detroit does not take them, I could see Stafford going to the NY Jets. Sanchez fits one style of offense and Stafford another style. The teams that are looking for QB's fit better with Sanchez. Denver, Wash., Seattle,

The Jets are at 17, the other teams are at 4, 12 and 13

Not a joke, dude. This was a legit "football take" from him. The next time this guy has a knowledgeable football take will be the first. Guys like Tom Jackson et al should be embarrassed to share the stage with him, Emmitt and the rest.

No matter what the guy said, he is there entertaining the viewers and put on a good show. So, saying"another in a long line of OSU morons" makes you the top asshole in my book.

Just like you are entitled to your opinion, he was on there to give his and he gave it with a humorus touch.

So eat shit, you dickwad little figgin geek.

Really greatl thread there mz the pussy. Keep entertaining us with your wonderful insights.

I love it when people lack the insight to see the irony.

I have no idea why Carter's comments are moronic but I do have an idea why this thread may be.

We simply don't know if his statements are reasonable or not....So why is it automatically moronic?

tisk tisk tisk, who cares what they say on tv, its TV for shit sake. We can go on and on about John Madden stating the obvious and all the other shit that goes on. The best show on FOX Sunday is when Frank Caliendo makes fun of them guys.

And what is your mz the pussy? That Cris Carter had an opinion and it was broacasted on the tele? Oh" you did not like what he had to say i take it.

I think your a little jealous that only Canadian Football teams are looking at guys coming out of Syracuse.

Chris Carter is agreat guy and was a great player not just in college but in the NFL, I cant wait to see his son play for the Buckeyes.

I heard that opinion from other sources as well. It seemed to be a fairly popular take that Stafford could drop a significant amount if Detroit didnt take him. One explanation was that Detroit was being risk averse and focusing on the safe pick while the rest of the league fell in love with Sanchez's upside.

You are right, McShay even said it. So, I guess that makes him one of the long line of ESPN morons?

Bingo...........And then flame him because he is from OSU.

That's all the thread was for. It was mz the pussy's worthless attempt at OSU. The fact the "OSU" was even added to the title of the thread says it all.

Next time I rip on Mark May I think I'll add the fact that he's just another moron from the U of Pitt. Makes a lot of sense.

So Cris Carter is an entertainer "with a humorous touch" (as the classy Ytown claims) and not a "football analyst" now? Holy shit are you OSU homers pathetic/defensive.

It's laughable.

Holy shit are you OSU homers pathetic/defensive.

It's laughable.

This is why you can't be taken seriously and why I view you as nothing but a hack. If you would've come back and said the OSU reference wasn't needed in this attack of Carter then I may have given you at least a bit of credibilty.

But with your own words you simply prove what your about and solidify my feelings that this was just a ridiculous attempt to attack the school. Not Carter.

This is what I mean when I say I enjoy the irony of fools such as yourself. You lack of insight (And possibly intelligence) to understand just how transparent you are.

You are one of the true low brows of this board. A step above Lummy. Lummy may be more intelligent. Some may not agree with me. But I think it shows itself in post after post.

mz the pussy you're a good guy (although I don't know where you've been lately) but your hatred of OSU is right up there with Timugen, DTBH (though the Dbag swears he loves them) and a few others as of late.

It's so xxxxing obvious how you guys just squirm and fuss when it comes to any discussion of OSU. Of course the great Dawg the Pussy Hunter claims it's all just us Buckeye guys being homers on this board, but this post just proves for a fact what we all knew, and that is the hatred for OSU that some have on here that is completely void of anything us real Bucks fans say. You guys rival Lums for God's sake when it comes to pure blind hatred.

Lots of people hate OSU dude, you are not exclusive so therefore you are not special. You are somewhat special for being a Syracuse fan though LOL. And as far as you cracking on Ytown for being "classy" I think you should look in the mirror my man. This thread was so far from class it's ridiculous.

Seriously Buckeye haters, they are not going anywhere so get over it already. Jimmy T will have them in the top ten every year (this is where Fag the Fairy Hunter claims we all portray Jim T as God) and that is pretty much a guarantee. My recommendation to you boys who get all puckered up at the thought of OSU being top notch to just get over it, it's not worth stressing yourself out over.

Yeah, Cris Carter is a moron. Pretty much considered the second best WR in history and his brother Butch played NBA and coached. Here's something to gun for mz the pussy, watch out for CC's son at OSU. He's gonna be really good, so put him on your hate radar.

BTW, where is my new bitch Dog the Faggy Hunter? I haven't seen him since I called his sweet ass out.

Riff, I do not hate OSU per se (though i find them and the Big Eleven incredibly overrated) and while their inclusion in this thread title was probably unnecessary (it did get the thing read, though), one has to admit the homerism is a bit intolerable for those that come here as BROWNS fans. The fact that old crusty dudes like T, Oldcrow and Ytown act like children whenever someone attcks tOSU speaks volumes about them. Combine that with the idiocy of the large percentage of Stooler trolls who stop by here and it's no wonder football conversations break down into Ytown-style namecalling sessions almost immediately.

Riff, I do not hate OSU per se (though i find them and the Big Eleven incredibly overrated) and while their inclusion in this thread title was probably unnecessary (it did get the thing read, though), one has to admit the homerism is a bit intolerable for those that come here as BROWNS fans. The fact that old crusty dudes like T, Oldcrow and Ytown act like children whenever someone attcks tOSU speaks volumes about them. Combine that with the idiocy of the large percentage of Stooler trolls who stop by here and it's no wonder football conversations break down into Ytown-style namecalling sessions almost immediately.

Come on bro you're one of the first guys to egg stuff on about OSU and Ytown and Crow only speak their minds. As Alo and I talked about everybody turns into an asshole when it comes to OSU discussion but if you'll notice it is almost never true about what you're claiming. I just don't see it. Mr T is Mr T so take him with a grain of salt. Who exactly runs around here blowing OSU? Fagboy the Cock Hunter acts like we are all a bunch of crazy zealots when it comes to blowing the Bucks but that's just because the guy is miserable and hates everybody and everything.

Ytown and Crow are old crusty Buckeyes fans but they speak their minds and usually back it up. Hell, they got into it last week over OSU bias but they both know their shit.

IMO, guys on here that hate OSU or their fans stereotype and categorize us all as being blind homers when it's just not true. Just because someone like Ytown takes exception to people belittling James Laurinaitis and points out what his credentials are doesn't mean he's being a homer. Usually what it is to me is guys go much more out of their way to bash Buckeyes and their fans than the actual Buckeyes fans act like homer tools.

So be it, I've come to realize that any Buckeye discussion is going to turn into something shitty because guys have to put their noses in and take their shots. Take a look at this: This was a thread that was basically myself and Crow discussing whether of not O'Neal from the Bucks would be worth picking up as a UDFA. Keep in mind this was about the tenth time Dbag TBH tried to stir shit up but he kept getting ignored. This time I had enough and as far as I'm concerned this pussy is done here as far as having any cred about anything. The only thing missing was you and Timugen thatnking him for being an asshole, but I think even Timugen knows when to call the Buckeye hatred off in lieu of good taste. Honestly, this should not even be a topic right now given what is going down today.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...c=4237&st=0

"""Of the five players listed, three of them are noted as being slow (Hartline, Robiskie, Jenkins) and a fourth is noted as being sluggish and deliberate by our own draft expert, Aloysius (Laurinitis).

Gee, I wonder where all the "the big 10 is slow" stuff comes from? Maybe people that know football?

Funny enough, of course we've got people in this thread that is literally labled "for OSU homers" denying that the Big 10 is slow.

Watch out now, one of the OSU homer admins is soon to make a thread about "name-calling" and sticky it for talking about their babies the OSU Buckeyes"""

Dude, seems to me any time a Buckeye discussion is brought up you come flying around to run your mouth and act like a hardass.

Basically, you come across as the board bitteman, to be sure my man. You are definiteley not a happy guy, as you chase people around the board trying to antagonize them like you just did Shep.

It's funny when you do it to Pukers, but I gotta say I think you got more hate built up in your ass than Lums does for Quinn.

What else you want to bitch about Big Bad Dawg the Bounty Hunter? Maybe you should go after Ilgauskas and take your pent up miserable frustrations out on him.

You're a choad, plain and simple tough guy. 80% of your posts are nothing but bitter attacks on someone or something like you're friggen Bob Feller. What are you, like 80?

Go eff yourself dude. Or better yet, get a life and find someone else to bitch at constantly. Miserable man you are tough one.

I nominate Dawg the Badass Mofoing Bounty Hunter as the board's most kickass poster who will eff you up.

LMAO at you!!!! Fooking douchebag. Go away, everybody will be better off. Either that, or quit the drinking or the meds or whatever it is that has you pissed off like a little bitch all the time BITCH. I live in Akron, come see me sometime and I'll give you my address if you want it there big bad.

ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what the guy said, he is there entertaining the viewers and put on a good show. So, saying"another in a long line of OSU morons" makes you the top asshole in my book.

Just like you are entitled to your opinion, he was on there to give his and he gave it with a humorus touch.

So eat shit, you dickwad little figgin geek.

Right on brother, right on! You tell em Ytown! ROFLMAO at mz the pussy getting owned!

I guess that makes mz the pussy the top asshat on the Browns side AND the political side.

Nice job, mz the pussy. So, what IS the "in a long line of OSU morons" ?

I think there's a few of us now who would really like to know...

not that you'll ever answer seriously or anything...

The fact that old crusty dudes like T, Oldcrow and Ytown act like children whenever someone attcks tOSU speaks volumes about them.

You will not find one thread where I defend OSU from a NFL fan's perspective. Ytown and I even got into a real pissing contest over Chris Wells. I think he's heartless and a huge risk. I have said nothing about Jenkins one way or the other. I have ripped on Alex "Bud" Boone repeatedly on this site. I have ripped on Jim Tressel for his inability to bring in great offensive lienemen. I have defended the Big Ten but even that was more of an arguement against saying one conference is better than the other. The draft numbers just don't show this to be the case.

If you think for a second think that you are going to get away with calling me an OSU homer on this board then your credibilty will continue to slide even farther. Maybe you should try reading or listening before using your mouth or keyboard.

You are typical brainless flamer who has nothing better to do than add bits of useless pieces of information to this site.

Finally, JADBF....Your post, especially the last paragraph, is right on.

I guess that makes mz the pussy the top asshat on the Browns side AND the political side.

I think there's a few of us now who would really like to know...

not that you'll ever answer seriously or anything...

No mz the pussy (and Timugen) are not the board asshats, far from it. They just hate OSU and the Big Ten.

Doggy the Sausage Hunter has that title all wrapped up.

I didn't even realize that Tims doesn't care for OSU. Tims is great guy. The fact that I didn't even know he didn't care for OSU tells me he isn't a flamer when it comes to OSU.

Tims and I have had it out back before we got our asses handed to us by USC and I came clean on it. He has his beliefs and we have ours but he doesn't flame like asshole Doogy Hunter does.

I hate some Buckeye fans too. Those that root for OSU and Pittshole are the worst.

BTW, where is my new bitch Dog the Faggy Hunter? I haven't seen him since I called his sweet ass out.

I got a hold of him in an alley and made him gargle Loverboy's creamy Derek Anderson mouthwash. There's no such thing as chestpounding after something like that.

- Tom F.

In my defense, I started this thread yesterday, not on draft day, so I can safely say I have my priorities in order. ;)

This respone is mostly for Riff, because he's pretty much the only one who can keep himself under control without calling me a ^$$@$^)@ because I chose to voice my opinion.

I appreciate all the back and forth here. I believe it's just difficult for a Browns/Buckeye fan to grasp the fact that there are Browns fans here who are ambivalent to the Buckeyes (like myself) without hatred. It's just that hearing about something you couldn't care less about gets irritating, especially when you have delusional "superfans" like T droning on and on and on and on and on without any shred of insight or football acumen. I'll put it this way: Me responding to OSU stuff it isn't like my, or a Browns fan, responding to Steeler propaganda, which we would do with complete disdain. It's way more like a Browns fan responding to, say, a Carolina Panther fan's propaganda...pretty much irritated indifference. Can't speak for DTBH (nor would I want to), but I myself have gotten into a fracas or two with the dude (Kobe vs LeBron anyone?) so I can see where you are coming from.

PS where's da ich?

It's my crappy public school education that kept me from responding on time...I was busy not studying Creationism or saluting the flag or something.

And come on guys, if you think Cris Carter isn't an idiot slash horrible football analyst, you're kididng yourselves.

Archived