THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's Apology

gftChris

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKCN10T1MB

"Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing," Trump told a crowd in Charlotte, North Carolina. "I have done that, and I regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain. Too much is at stake for us to be consumed with these issues."

And he's right. With the turnover in the campaign staff I assume sooner or later I will end up as chairman so my suggestion would be a series of 20 or 30 minutes speeches on each salient issue. Particularly the fact that Obamacare is crumbling as we speak as insurance companies bail out on these ill-conceived exchanges and premiums for regular people about to Skyrocket while other regular people are booted off.

Unless that comes out in a big way it will be swept under the rug until after the election by Hillary's sycophants the MSM.

Another might be to the women and gay communities about the fact that radical Islam is not their friend

Another appeal to the legal immigrants who have jumped through hoop after hoop to be Americans.

Another on foreign policy.

Another specifically about the bad guys who have donated Millions to the Clinton Foundation

And So It Goes

(also don't be afraid to team up with military people economist and mainstream politicians to lay the groundwork, even his former enemies)

WSS

Obamacare is crumbling as we speak as insurance companies bail out on these ill-conceived exchanges and premiums for regular people about to Skyrocket while other regular people are booted off.

Obamacare is not an elegant solution, and is somewhat worst of both worlds. You get the bureaucracy of government administration and the price gouging of private insurance.

Another might be to the women and gay communities about the fact that radical Islam is not their friend

Those groups are perfectly aware of the threat of islamic terrorism, but both groups have had their fair share of oppression and persecution, and so by targeting another group, you're unlikely to win them over.

Another appeal to the legal immigrants who have jumped through hoop after hoop to be Americans.

Quite a small group. What would the appeal be? That they've had to jump through the hoops, so why should others just get the same for free? Perhaps, I'm sure plenty feel that way. But at the same time there's probably recognition of why those people are doing whatever it takes to come to the US, as people have for centuries, to make a better life etc.

Another on foreign policy.

Another specifically about the bad guys who have donated Millions to the Clinton Foundation

And So It Goes

(also don't be afraid to team up with military people economist and mainstream politicians to lay the groundwork, even his former enemies)

Important part there - Trump is like the evil king who wants everyone to fear him and kiss his ring. He doesn't seem capable of seeing that other people have valuable skills. They're either perfect like him, or utterly useless.

WSS

oh god not another "trump is a genius" post from Ed. I dont' know how many times I have to say this but this is an undeniable fact, if he was a genius he would already be sizing the drapes in his new pad for the next 4-8 years. The fact that he isn't is indicative of him being a in some ways....a complete moron. Even if he wins in the end ed, it's because HIllary is so awful. It's literally the only reason he still has a pulse in this election. If this was 8 years ago and he was running against Obama the RNC would have already dropped him because his polls would be far far far worse than some what some of these polls are showing him now. He would have dropped out because in the end his ego wouldn't have been able to take that beating.

If he fucks up "one more time" ed, the RNC is dropping him...you get that right? That's the death stroke to his campaign unless wikileaks has something big still to play. That's the only thing that can save him....some piece of major major dirt on Hillary.

oh god not another "trump is a genius" post from Ed. I dont' know how many times I have to say this but this is an undeniable fact, if he was a genius he would already be sizing the drapes in his new pad for the next 4-8 years. The fact that he isn't is indicative of him being a in some ways....a complete moron. Even if he wins in the end ed, it's because HIllary is so awful. It's literally the only reason he still has a pulse in this election. If this was 8 years ago and he was running against Obama the RNC would have already dropped him because his polls would be far far far worse than some what some of these polls are showing him now. He would have dropped out because in the end his ego wouldn't have been able to take that beating.

If he fucks up "one more time" ed, the RNC is dropping him...you get that right? That's the death stroke to his campaign unless wikileaks has something big still to play. That's the only thing that can save him....some piece of major major dirt on Hillary.

Settle down

I watched Trump give his speech last night in North Carolina. It was an excellent one. Trump going to Louisiana to fill the void left by the AWOL golfer in chief was also a smart move....

If he keeps it up, and has a strong debate - expect the landslide.

Too bad that whole Manafort Ukraine story popped up, I suspect the MSM will end up ignoring his trip to Louisiana and only talk about that saying his campaign is in shambles.

If he keeps it up, and has a strong debate - expect the landslide.

Too bad that whole Manafort Ukraine story popped up, I suspect the MSM will end up ignoring his trip to Louisiana and only talk about that saying his campaign is in shambles.

It will never be a landslide with any republican because the presidential electoral map favors the democrats too heavily. If Trump can keep the states Romney carried and peel off some rust belt states that would put him over and I think that is his best strategy.

Michael Reagan: Trump Must Say 'I'm Sorry' to Jeb, Ted Cruz

Donald Trump now must reach out to the Republican challengers he defeated and tell them "I'm sorry" in order to "bring the party together," political commentator Michael Reagan said Thursday.

"If I was Donald Trump, tomorrow I'd call Jeb Bush and say 'I'm sorry about what I said about you and some of your family,'" the eldest son of President Ronald Reagan told Don Lemon on CNN. "I would call Ted Cruz and say 'I'm really sorry about what I said about your father and what I said about you' and start getting those people on board and supporting and getting behind Donald Trump.

"Those of the next things he's needs to do — and that's going to bring the party together," Reagan said. "Right now, the party is still apart."

"What Donald Trump was doing was reaching out to the Bushes, reaching out to the Cruzes, reaching out to the Hispanic community — the area he needs to go into to win.

"He's going to need those votes in order to get across that finish line.

"If the core supporters want him to not do that, then they also want him to spend the rest of his life in Trump Tower."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/michael-reagan-donald-trump-apology-speech/2016/08/18/id/744244/

See, framing the apology as "not good enough"

18d-chess

---

For the record, fuck the Bush family - it's infinitely better for them to be out of politics entirely and forever.

And Ted Cruz is going to get unseated in 2018 anyway - nobody likes him.

See, framing the apology as "not good enough"

18d-chess

---

For the record, fuck the Bush family - it's infinitely better for them to be out of politics entirely and forever.

And Ted Cruz is going to get unseated in 2018 anyway - nobody likes him.

Ted Cruz will not get unseated in 2018...delusional again Ed

Seriously though, fuck those pussies.

Trump is right for not associating with the Bushs' and Cruz

Trump needs every vote he can get his hands on...it isn't just Bush or Cruz it is the millions of voters they represent. That is fine to throw those voters away if they can be replaced with like Sanders voters which I think Trump was counting on which will never materialize.

Trump needs every vote he can get his hands on...it isn't just Bush or Cruz it is the millions of voters they represent. That is fine to throw those voters away if they can be replaced with like Sanders voters which I think Trump was counting on which will never materialize.

They both represent Texas, which will be red anyway.

Getting water boarded is more pleasurable than having to be in the same room with Ted Cruz.

At least Cruz can put together complete thoughts and verbalize specific plans and details past a fifth grade level on policy without a teleprompter unlike another republican candidate running for president.

They both represent Texas, which will be red anyway.

No they don't... both Cruz and Bush represented voters across the nation. Cruz in particular won more states than the rest of the field (besides Trump) across the country...Bush was a two time governor of Florida

At least Cruz can put together complete thoughts and verbalize specific plans and details past a fifth grade level on policy without a teleprompter unlike another republican candidate running for president.

Too bad they're all batshit crazy

He also dances around questions worse than Hillary.

And seriously, the majority of the general electorate does not want the Bush family anywhere near power ever again.

Cruz represents a small subset of Republican voters and would be down by 30 in the polls about now

Too bad they're all batshit crazy

He also dances around questions worse than Hillary.

And seriously, the majority of the general electorate does not want the Bush family anywhere near power ever again.

Cruz represents a small subset of Republican voters and would be down by 30 in the polls about now

You may think they are crazy but it is only Trump we hear people being concerned about with having the nuclear codes.

If Cruz was such a small subset he still finished second behind Trump beating out many others in the republican field. I guess if you think Trump will win a landslide you can forget about millions of voters though.

Especially when millions of former Sanders supporters will take their place on the Trump train.

Archived