THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA hat

bbedward

Idk if you're joking or just embarrassingly ignorant.

I've done all the coursework say, an electrical engineer does - calc 1-3, diff eq, linear algebra, physics for engineers 1 & 2,microelectronic system design, etc, etc.

Of course it doesn't matter what you study it all means jack shit no matter what engineering field you're in. If you feel otherwise you're less talented than I thought...

I'm guessing you don't even know the definition of engineering (cue wikipedia)

I don't understand why you're in a dick waving contest with me "not real engineering" when in this regard you have micropenis.

And learn the definition of "cuck", have you said hi to your girlfriend for me yet?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Engineering is the application of mathematics, empirical evidence and scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes and organizations."

Sounds like an engineer to me. Way to be an asswipe woodpecker head.

Today for the first time ever I got heckled for wearing my MAGA hat.

Walking back out to the car there was a car parked next to me (obviously my car is much nicer) with like 3 dudes in it (minus the driver) windows rolled down. They were younger guys, albeit I'm a younger guy myself.

As I'm getting in my car which unlocks without using the key they're like "what kind of Retard wears a hat like that"

I turned and said "an engineer who doesn't need their 21 year old friend to buy beer for them"

They didn't say anything else, but who the hell waits in the car on a beer run? They must have been 18 year old fucks because we always all went in an argued about the type of beer we wanted for 10 minutes.

I would've waited until the driver came back and took his beer from him.

I think that depends on where you live.

Stuart

I believe that dumb chicks that are liberals are so out of touch they don't even know the difference between a lib and a conservative, therefore they are liberals by default.

All they know is that Trump is not cool.

... and think Obama was good looking.

- and what is that idea?

- possibly, I'm 24.

- Not all of them

- I'd be bored out of my mind sitting in front of a computer all day

- You still aren't a real engineer, sorry.

- The Trump thing though. I'm seeing it now.

And what have you actually physically engineered? I've done multiple million dollar jobs and protect some of the largest employers in the state. I designed an intricate clean agent suppression system that cost several million dollars all told for the data center of something that rhymes with teavetand tinic. They paid for it out of their no profits.

And what have you actually physically engineered? I've done multiple million dollar jobs and protect some of the largest employers in the state. I designed an intricate clean agent suppression system that cost several million dollars all told for the data center of something that rhymes with teavetand tinic. They paid for it out of their no profits.

So ur saying ur the head janitor in charge at the clinic? And u designed a new mop i mean clean agent suppressing something or other? Thats Sweet bro

I turned and said "an engineer who doesn't need their 21 year old friend to buy beer for them"

They didn't say anything else, but who the hell waits in the car on a beer run?

Failing to see how the first part is a comeback. Who else is going to buy beer if not the 21 year old of the group?

Kids that have been busted for underage stuff or denied beer in line because not everyone has their ID on them wait in the car.

I had that experience when I was younger. Wised up real quick and got a decent fake ID made.

Archived