THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama snubbed by China, forced to use a little used exit. No red carpet

DieHardBrownsFan

My Father died a few days ago. He was 93 and I was his sole care-giver. He was with the Army in the Asiatic Pacific Theater under General MacArthur. After Pearl Harbor my Dad's whole generation went overseas to fight FASCISM. The women worked in defense factories, their children had to grow up in a hurry! There was rationing and industries now worked for the defense of the United Staes. Everyone was involved in one way or another.

Today we have the Globalist Banking Cartels pushing the Politically Correct New World Order, Safe Spaces on college campuses, Black Lives Matter funded by George Soros, an ex Nazi Sympathizer.

Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" and you will find the left wing democrats follow it to the letter. Also Cloward-Piven.

Wake up America because your country is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood in every government agency. Sharia Law is their goal and Obama is one of them. Read "Goodbye Amerika" by David Leon Lazeanby.

I grew up in Cleveland in the 1960's when we had industries and a wealthy economy just like Detroit before the unions, government regulations and the EPA turned them into Ghost Towns. Bill Clinton's NAFTA was the nail in the manufacturing coffin. American companies RCA, Magnavox, Ford, US Steel, Bethlehem Cement, and clothing companies all went overseas to avoid unions, government interference and the highest corporate taxes in the world.

If you like this type of society where trade deals only benefit CEOs, The Banks, Wall St. And Crooked Politicians then vote for Hillary.

But remember who she's beholden to; The Arab Nations have given her "foundation" over 2 billion dollars.

Cal did you forget you forget you were logged into one of your alts?

My Father died a few days ago. He was 93 and I was his sole care-giver. He was with the Army in the Asiatic Pacific Theater under General MacArthur. After Pearl Harbor my Dad's whole generation went overseas to fight FASCISM. The women worked in defense factories, their children had to grow up in a hurry! There was rationing and industries now worked for the defense of the United Staes. Everyone was involved in one way or another.

Today we have the Globalist Banking Cartels pushing the Politically Correct New World Order, Safe Spaces on college campuses, Black Lives Matter funded by George Soros, an ex Nazi Sympathizer.

Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" and you will find the left wing democrats follow it to the letter. Also Cloward-Piven.

Wake up America because your country is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood in every government agency. Sharia Law is their goal and Obama is one of them. Read "Goodbye Amerika" by David Leon Lazeanby.

I grew up in Cleveland in the 1960's when we had industries and a wealthy economy just like Detroit before the unions, government regulations and the EPA turned them into Ghost Towns. Bill Clinton's NAFTA was the nail in the manufacturing coffin. American companies RCA, Magnavox, Ford, US Steel, Bethlehem Cement, and clothing companies all went overseas to avoid unions, government interference and the highest corporate taxes in the world.

If you like this type of society where trade deals only benefit CEOs, The Banks, Wall St. And Crooked Politicians then vote for Hillary.

But remember who she's beholden to; The Arab Nations have given her "foundation" over 2 billion dollars.

God Bless you, Opal. All those who served, rightly called the "Greatest Generation"...

sacrificed so, so much to save the world from falling permanently into a hell hole. Sorry for your loss, very sorry.

Seems that our world is facing a new demise - globalism - terrorism - global greed and control. With globalism,

the nazi-style control might be possible...might be able to succeed. Soros has seen that nezi power up close -

he was enamored wit hit, complied with it 100%. He was a traitor, and didn't care.

so many people don't know history these days. That's the best way for the wrost to repeat itself. so much

sacrifice back in the day is either ignored, not respected, or taken for granted.

It's like losing use of, say, an arm in an accident. someone will struggle getting by without using their arm...

hopefull temporarily. but how many of us really appreciate that arm while we have it?

It's this weird human condition - going with the flow, assuming that everything works fine and always will.

Then when you injure a joint, you really, really, really want to get past the struggle to heal...and really

desire to get back to where you were. You really appreciate the joint working NOW,,, since it isn't.

People become accustomed to easy, no sacrifices. Soon, they don't respect sacrifices, don't value them anymore,

and take what was gained via sacrifices, so many deaths of soldiers and civilians getting involved in factories, etc,

resistance...

Americans who don't know America history, world war history... should learn history quickly.

man he really got into you didn't he? I thought it was just a one night thing but you're clearly still raging. You know physicists troll chemists and vice versa, like this all the time right Ed? Every time you post your butthurt it makes it worse.

Raging? I don't think that really qualifies as raging.

---

And I haven't really been here all weekend - as I had a drunken holiday weekend full of Oktoberfest and steaks and shit, whenever I did pop in I was mobile.

I'm pretty much mobile all the time unless I'm at work, or for a couple hrs in the weekday evenings when I'm working on my app.

So can we agree now that woody was hilarious when he trolled you? U guys give him shit right back theres nothing to be lip quivering about for more than a few minutes.

Raging? I don't think that really qualifies as raging.

---

And I haven't really been here all weekend - as I had a drunken holiday weekend full of Oktoberfest and steaks and shit, whenever I did pop in I was mobile.

I'm pretty much mobile all the time unless I'm at work, or for a couple hrs in the weekday evenings when I'm working on my app.

Archived