THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Trolls Media

OldBrownsFan

And you're taking what politifact is saying at face value. That website has such an obvious skew to the left, that I don't trust a damn thing they have to say. There is one standard for the things that Bernie, Hillary, and Obama say, and there is another standard for the things that Republicans say.

....and that is why I said you could also review the other several sources in that link who have disproven it independently.

....and that is why I said you could also review the other several sources in that link who have disproven it independently.

Prove is a really strong word, and I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest that Trump was wrong. The problem with using the sources that they cite is the same problem you run into statistics in the sciences. A lot of times, you have assholes who come to a conclusion first, and then look for evidence to support their point of view, instead of doing it the other way around. That type of reasoning is about 97% of what you're seeing in the media. It's become evident to me that the majority of the media is on a mission to stop Trump, so maybe now you'll understand why I won't take what they're saying at face value.

Hillary's closest advisor is the one that started the birther stuff

Trump was the beacon in the night for all the birther nuts. He was their pharaoh. Without him the movement would never have come about even if someone else initially brought it up, which im not sure i beleive. Trump was hiring private investigators and peomising to get to the bottom of it and ended up getting dick like a cuck....which everyone knew was coming. To think that u can find something that our intelligence agencies couldnt find is mind boggingly delusional.

It was interesting listening to him have to say how unequivocably sure he was now that obama was born in the u.s. Listening to it u could see how much dick he was eating. And trump is not someone who ever acknowledges his false statements so one can only assume he was dick eating for a very good undoubtedly self serving reason. Interesting

James Asher (the guy who confirmed Hillary lackey Blumenthal was the one who started floating the birther stuff) better have a panic room like fort Knox if he doesn't want to commit "suicide".

CNN selectively edits another Clinton interview

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/cnn-edit-out-clinton-bomb/2016/09/18/id/748869/

NBC DECEPTIVELY EDITS Hillary Clinton video to make Trump look bad on Chelsea bombing!!

Truth in journalism goes out the window with the biased media and no wonder journalists rank as the bottom feeders among many people today:

The media is now doing what it can to destroy Trump, and one of those strategies is to deceptively edit video to make him look bad.

In this comparison of Trump and Hillary’s responses to the Chelsea bombing, Hillary seems to criticize Trump for rushing to judgment, and he looks like he’s rushing to judgement.

What they edit out, and what we noted here in another post, is that prior to that statement, she herself called it a bombing too!

Hillary literally calls the attacks “bombings” and then seconds later, a reporter asks her if it was wrong for Trump to call the attack in Chelsea a “bombing.” I mean you just can’t get more obvious here! And she wasn’t the only one – on Twitter, a bunch of pro-Hillary “objective” reporters also berated Trump for calling Chelsea a “bombing” and completely ignored when Hillary did it. Pretty amazing stuff huh?

UH…Hillary just accused Trump of TREASON

Hillary gave a presser moments ago where she basically accused Trump of treason in the war against terrorism:

Liberals do this all the time. They say we have to get rid of Guantanamo because the terrorists are using it to recruit, when Guantanamo isn’t the problem at all.

And now Hillary is claiming that Trump is giving ‘aid and comfort’ to our terrorist enemies with his rhetoric.

If Trump said this about Hillary I think there’d be an explosion against him in the media defending Hillary.

But I’m guessing we won’t hear a peep about this from Hillary. In fact most news outlets didn’t even include it in their videos they put on social media.

http://therightscoop.com/uh-hillary-just-accused-trump-of-treason/

"By far and large the vast majority of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims - we should figure out what's going on there"

"You can't say that! That type of rhetoric will cause more muslims to suicide bomb themselves!"

--

Frankly, if mean words makes you want to go and kill a bunch of innocent people in the name of Allah then I'm not going to blame the mean words I'm going to blame your fucked up ideology

UH…Hillary just accused Trump of TREASON

Hillary gave a presser moments ago where she basically accused Trump of treason in the war against terrorism:

Liberals do this all the time. They say we have to get rid of Guantanamo because the terrorists are using it to recruit, when Guantanamo isn’t the problem at all.

And now Hillary is claiming that Trump is giving ‘aid and comfort’ to our terrorist enemies with his rhetoric.

If Trump said this about Hillary I think there’d be an explosion against him in the media defending Hillary.

But I’m guessing we won’t hear a peep about this from Hillary. In fact most news outlets didn’t even include it in their videos they put on social media.

http://therightscoop.com/uh-hillary-just-accused-trump-of-treason/

She is extremely vile.

hqdefault.jpg

"By far and large the vast majority of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims - we should figure out what's going on there"

"You can't say that! That type of rhetoric will cause more muslims to suicide bomb themselves!"

--

Frankly, if mean words makes you want to go and kill a bunch of innocent people in the name of Allah then I'm not going to blame the mean words I'm going to blame your fucked up ideology

It blows my mind that this is the primary reason many people won't vote for Trump.

Archived