THE BROWNS BOARD

Roll Call

The Gipper

Hiram. Summer home of the Cleveland Browns for many many years.

Now: Louisiana

...And Mary's in Lisbon...Fattest Pie you'll ever put your lips to!!!

Mary's is fantastic Pizza, the pizza equivalent of another Lisbon Staple: Steel Trolley Diner, home to some of the best burgers created by man.

My brother came over yesterday back from his four month 8,500 mile trip through northwest Canada so what did we get to eat TWO WEDGEWOOD PIZZAS naturally.

Still might have a FEW pieces left...maybe.

My brother came over yesterday back from his four month 8,500 mile trip through northwest Canada so what did we get to eat TWO WEDGEWOOD PIZZAS naturally.

Still might have a FEW pieces left...maybe.

Angies Pizza in North Royalton. Antonio's in Parma.

yeah, who woulda guessed you like playing scat games at ur parent's house? who catches, uncle neil or bob?

fuckin fag.

Actually was making a movie refernce joke to American Pie but your mind went elsewhere roflmao. Freudian slip to some secret desire mik?

Born in the old Berea hospital. Lived in Sheffield, Cleveland, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and Parma.

I guess I'm a westsider????

• Upvote 1

Cool, got any pink flamingos?

Hey my one aunt and uncle and kids lived in Parma (before moving to CAL and later Tampa), many childhood memories there!

And pink flamingos, never could get that but thanks to our childhood leader Ghoulardi's influence they still live on......I guess are there really any still left there?

Great participation. Thanks to all. In fact, I think we can take this a little further....and do sort of a "Roots" thing with it, and state your geographical lineage. I will go first:

Father: Born in Bowling Green KY, grew up partly there and partly Barberton Oh. WWII Vet

Mother: Born Cobh, County Cork Ireland, raised in Gillingham England and on Malta. War Bride

Wow these could get interesting or complicated:

Dad: Born just outside of Niles, OH where I grew up, NAVY WWII Veteran European and WestPac put his 10 years in 1940-49 and out. But uncle Sam called him back because he was the chief electrician on BB-62 the New Jersey for Korea. I was born in 1950 when he was over there.

Mom: Born in Cleveland, moved around some but settled in the Niles area.

Dad: born and raised in Cleveland, went to West Tech high school

Mom: also born and raised in Cleveland, went to West High

• 3 years later...

Another interesting thread with questions like where are you from/live now? Where did you go to school?  Favorite things to do?  Favorite pizza and whatever else.

I am from Niles live in Boardman, went to Niles McKinley '68, retired sports bum, and Wedgewood Pizza of course.  Plus GO BROWNS and INDIANS of course.

On 9/23/2016 at 1:02 AM, hoorta said:

Dayton Ohio by way of East Cleveland Benedictine- did you notice our guy Jerome Baker (LB) in the last OSU game? Our two more famous alums Tom Weiskoff and Chuck Noll.

MJ drug this back up, but you seem to be the only one actually originally from within the borders of Cleveland proper.