THE BROWNS BOARD

Roll Call

The Gipper

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A lot of names on this thread...former regulars we have not heard from in a while.

I noticed that and the BROWNS performance has had a lot to do with that especially the 1-31 skid.  

Some might be the Guests who pop in from time to time.

On 9/23/2016 at 10:29 AM, The Gipper said:

Here is what we have so far. I am counting both where someone may be from and where they are now (so some of you count double)

Ohio areas:

Akron Area: 2

Columbus area: 2

Stark County: 4

Cuyahoga County(Cleveland area): 6

Youngstown/NE ohio corner: 4

Dayton area: 1

Toledo area: 1

Rural/small town Ohio: 3

Out of state:

Chicago/Illinois: 2

New Jersey: 1

West Va.: 1

Texas: 3

California: 4

Florida: 2

Arizona: 1

Virginia: 1

Oregon: 1

Canada: 1

England: 1

Inside of two days had this many where are you from visits.  The BROWNS  fans are from far and wide.

We could start over again, and ask newbies since 2016 to do the same.  My info has not changed.   Born in Barberton, grew up in Norton, live in Wadsworth.  At one point in my career I had to pay taxes to all 3 cities  plus a couple of others: Doylestown and Smithville, all at the same time.   Lived in Cleveland 3 years during law school. 

2 hours ago, nickers said:

i now live in Concord lol

Once upon a time Diamond Shamrock had their research facility there. Property backed up to I-90. I worked there one summer.

Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future... 

4 hours ago, Nero said:

Born in Pamplona, studied in Pamplona. 26 and still living and working in Pamplona. Though I may move to a bigger city in the future... 

Cleveland is a big city.....sorta.   You might fit right in with the local Clevelanders.

Pamplona Fast Facts

Population Approx. 180,000
People Pamploneses
Local fare "Pisto" (a kind of Spanish ratatouille) and many other vegetables; spicy sausages like chorizo and "txistorra"; beef, lamb and pork dishes.

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Inside of two days had this many where are you from visits.  The BROWNS  fans are from far and wide.

That's just guys who saw this thread. I know we have one more from the Dayton area, two from England (howie and gareth) and one for Scotland (Keith).  One from Atlanta. 

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Cleveland is a big city.....sorta.   You might fit right in with the local Clevelanders.

Pamplona Fast Facts

Population Approx. 180,000
People Pamploneses
Local fare "Pisto" (a kind of Spanish ratatouille) and many other vegetables; spicy sausages like chorizo and "txistorra"; beef, lamb and pork dishes.

Heh, I was thinking of Madrid... 

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:
23 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well I've never been to Cleveland. But I've been to Oklahoma, not Arizona! 😁You’ve never been to Arizona? I will be there Saturday or Sunday actually

I lied to fit the song. Saw the Grand Canyon from the south side there. What does it matter? What does it matter?😁🎵

PS-But I have been to Spain twice now and we are planning another trip there next year with my Brother & wife. Love that country!

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I lied to fit the song. Saw the Grand Canyon from the south side there. What does it matter? What does it matter?😁🎵

PS-But I have been to Spain twice now and we are planning another trip there next year with my Brother & wife. Love that country!

If you're heading north, you know... ;)