THE BROWNS BOARD

War reparations

Westside Steve

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/un-panel-u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-history-slavery/

Frankly I'm waiting on a check due to me because of my Celtic and Viking ancestry. You Saxon mother fuckers have kept my people down long enough.

WSS

Do Egyptians owe Israel reparations for slavery? I am sure the UN is jumping right on that idea.

Protecting America's Farms: A Look at the Oppression of our Country's ...
sites.psu.edu/farmfood/wp.../Protecting-America’s-Farms-Issue-Brief.pdf

Apr 13, 2015 - For years, America has been considered the heartland for farming ... the American food supply, recent oppression of our farmers has brought to.

I want big bucks, too.

I've thought about ways that we could potentially fix this stuff, but it's not going to change anything.

Change has to be systemic, from the ground up, starting with education and the understanding of what it means to be socially responsible. There are plenty of laws and legislation's that have been given to minorities to give them favor in grants, jobs, education and many other areas socially. What I think should happen is that each minority is given a chance for all these social services, they sign off that they have accepted the services and understand their social responsibility. When they fail to be socially responsible, there is nothing they can lean on, race, racism, etc., that they can blame (unless it is actual racism or bias). If they involve themselves in racial riots or activities, services, and grants that were received will need to be paid back in full with interest or some other social service.

It seems that there is no accountability for social responsibility and trying to fix this, will be a long and arduous road.

Archived