THE BROWNS BOARD

What is Your Opinion On Hue & The Browns Rebuild

Opal312

Im not talking about old players.....read what I said...

Im talking about guys like Schobert starting over Orchard....or RGIII starting ahead of McCown.....or Erving playing when we clearly had better options....not old stuff....right now stuff...

THATS why, when these guys have gotten hurt, we've gotten better....cause some of the wrong guys have been playing all along ....

Cal...the question was what we thought of Hue, so is answering honestly considered whining over spilt milk...?

Speaking of Hue....I also wonder why he doesnt run his best player....or stick with the hot hand.....in fact, today, the whole football world is asking the same thing.....offense 101....stick with the hot hand....

We have a guy(Crow), who is currently the top runner in the league and coach only gives him the ball 15 times.....and instead, goes with his third or forth back in a critical situation, when your hot back has only 12 carries....terrible decision making and use of your limited talent...

you are right on this thread conversation...i agree 100 percent...i'm still pissed off with that stupid playcall against the redskins in the redzone...why, why would you give it to a back who hasn't had 1 carry all yr long while we had a back the skins could not stop all day long...not sold on hue at all...to me he looks like same ole same ol...just standing there shaking his head on the sidelines when we fuck up...which has been alot for quite a few yrs now...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being as it is that the Cleveland Indians, Cavaliers, and the Ohio State Buckeyea are all championship caliber teams, it makes it a lot more bearable to allow the Browns time to rebuild properly.

i believe the indians have a good shot to get to the world series...gonna be tough...rangers are good too...but i think they are the 2 best teams in the al....

Archived