THE BROWNS BOARD

Duke Johnson recovered his own fumble

bjh2130

An unbelievable bullshit call. Just unbelievable. Duke had the ball immediately after he fumbled it as the ball was kicked back toward him as he hit the ground, where he fell on it and then popped-up with the ball in-hand. Meanwhile, there was a scrum for the phantom ball between several players that the refs made the call on - despite not being able to see who controlled the football. And especially damning as no one in that pile had it. Just amazing bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit, that pass interference call on Poyer defending Jackson was ridiculous. Poyer had position and nearly intercepted the ball. And then, after the flag was thrown, Jackson walks up to Poyer and smacks him on the helmet a couple of times. Where was the taunting penalty??? WTF NFL?!?!?!?

An unbelievable bullshit call. Just unbelievable. Duke had the ball immediately after he fumbled it as the ball was kicked back toward him as he hit the ground, where he fell on it and then popped-up with the ball in-hand. Meanwhile, there was a scrum for the phantom ball between several players that the refs made the call on - despite not being able to see who controlled the football. And especially damning as no one in that pile had it. Just amazing bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit, that pass interference call on Poyer defending Jackson was ridiculous. Poyer had position and nearly intercepted the ball. And then, after the flag was thrown, Jackson walks up to Poyer and smacks him on the helmet a couple of times. Where was the taunting penalty??? WTF NFL?!?!?!?

Same idiot ref that got Poyer earlier, saved one for Haden later too, running stride for stride with WR. Honestly, Haden should have been flagged(5yrd 1st down interference hold) on Poyer play. But, Both of these flags were over 40 yard penalties where non-infraction ac-cured. Skins scored TD's on both. League can expect another HueJax tape..Duke's makes it a Trifecta..

All turnovers are automatically reviewed, so they must not have seen anything that they felt would overturn the call on the field.

You know how to avoid bad calls?

Hold on to the fucking ball.

If you don't fumble it in the first place, then there's no need to depend on a review.

Pretty much how I live and coach as well........... Don't leave your destiny in someone else's hands.

Same idiot ref that got Poyer earlier, saved one for Haden later too, running stride for stride with WR. Honestly, Haden should have been flagged(5yrd 1st down interference hold) on Poyer play. But, Both of these flags were over 40 yard penalties where non-infraction ac-cured. Skins scored TD's on both. League can expect another HueJax tape..Duke's makes it a Trifecta..

Exactly- when is the defender in position not allowed to make a play on the ball? Kessler got smacked in the head and no call too. Last week bad kicker, this week get jobbed by the refs. The beat goes on. :(

Hoort, Our defenders could not get their head around all season last 2 seasons & now we play WR perfectly & still no luck. Philly got us, but these last 3 games have all had plays over 40 yard penalties calls & have re watched every game twice & the Refs our killin us..period..Sorry,but it's not even to close to call..Calls have swung the last 3

You know how to avoid bad calls?

Hold on to the fucking ball.

If you don't fumble it in the first place, then there's no need to depend on a review.

I agree but if something does happen, and you fumble it is best to get back on it which duke did and immediately emerged from the pile with the ball. It was a bad call whether he fumbled or not. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make it ok for the ref to then make a mistake. Sort of a two wrongs don't make a right kind of thing.

Here is my super conspiracy theory...... Roger and Jimmy have a secret plan to move the team. To do so requires completely alienating the fan base until they no longer care.

Stop this, or Goddell will let Gordon back to mingle again

All turnovers are automatically reviewed, so they must not have seen anything that they felt would overturn the call on the field.

The replay official looked at several angles, and couldn't find any evidence to overturn the call on the field.

I hope Sarah the line judge gets her vision back, because that bitch is blind.

post-28000-0-70511100-1475459725_thumb.jpeg

post-28000-0-80760100-1475459954_thumb.jpeg

Stop the video at 05, then scroll forward slowly. You will see that Duke reach back in and plucks it from the guys right arm. The Redskin Player is down, on top of the ball. At 06 when Duke reaches in and steal the ball back, the play was over. The whistle already blew, he lost the fumble.

If Duke lost the fumble, how did he have it in his hand holding it like the Statue of Liberty?

Another thing I question is Duke fumbled on the 44 yard line, but Sarah and the rest of the school of the blind mark the ball down on the 43 yard line. They had no fucking clue where the ball was.

Stop the video at 05, then scroll forward slowly. You will see that Duke reach back in and plucks it from the guys right arm. The Redskin Player is down, on top of the ball. At 06 when Duke reaches in and steal the ball back, the play was over. The whistle already blew, he lost the fumble.

I'll have to defer to you on that because I can't see inside of the pile at all. I just see Duke come from the pile with it and if he was able to pluck it that easily did the player ever really have control. You may well be right I just can't see watching on my phone.

This officiating bullshit every week is getting very suspicious. Here is my super conspiracy theory...... Roger and Jimmy have a secret plan to move the team. To do so requires completely alienating the fan base until they no longer care.

You might be right. That's exactly what happened the first time. The fans were pissed off because they hated Belichik...chanting "Jump Art", as he watched from his loge. He created a situation to support his desire to leave, and the NFL bought it.

I never saw the Redskin player with the ball. Sarah the Idiot didn't have a clue what happened, and she thought Redskins had the ball, but they didn't. Their guy wasn't down with the ball. How else did Duke just gently pluck the ball off the ground? She blew it, it was awful, and we're the Browns. It won't change any time soon.

If anyone has every played football in this group, you know that the ball will change possession several times at the bottom of that pile. That should have been Browns ball. The refs didn't even know who had it. You could see only one ref make the call for the possession change who was still at the pile before even seeing who had the ball which the ball has literally walked away with the person that had recovered it.

I'm not one to blame others for mistakes, those are on the player themselves. But something is extremely weird this year with the refs controlling the games. Is there anyone that following other teams that see this type of blatant error in officiating?

I never saw the Redskin player with the ball. Sarah the Idiot didn't have a clue what happened, and she thought Redskins had the ball, but they didn't. Their guy wasn't down with the ball. How else did Duke just gently pluck the ball off the ground? She blew it, it was awful, and we're the Browns. It won't change any time soon.

Was she the ref that made the bogus PI calls too? If so, back to ref school with you!!! NFL won't do anything though we're on a gender diversity kick.

Archived