THE BROWNS BOARD

So is this a "thing" with the Browns now? Giving up 30 points a game?

Soju

Yea, yell at 'em Hue! That'll make the seriously out talented defense suddenly turn into the Broncos D.

It will soothe something deep down in my soul though. and it's about time they start pleasing the fans somehow someway or they risk alienating the best most loyal fans ever. amiright? They are on record pace for worst defense in the history of league. something needs to change. you cant be all chummy with the players when they're playing like middle school kids.

I see a defense that is very young! Making mistakes young players make. Let em become a unit together,NEXT YEAR with a couple higher defensive draft picks we got something!? Same as on the offensive side! Growing pains happen. This year we play to get experience! Next year will be a good year! No sunshine pumping, just an optimistic fan! I see good things happening,and they are fun to watch! GO BROWNS!!! ?

It's a tough pill to swallow? I must have a genetic defect because I'm still following the worst team year after year. Hue's post game pressers are going to get more and more aggravating as the season goes on if they don't win soon. I hope he doesn't turn into a media monster before our very eyes. You can only sugar coat manure for so long before the peasants with pitchforks storm the castle.

Jackson and the front office should have come clean with their intentions before, during and after the draft. At least throw us a bone or two. Are we rebuilding? Who's really going to be the quarterback? Is this a five year plan? Something to look forward to and build on?

Next week we get Tom "Terrific" God's gift to the football world! And he's mad! He's mad he got caught and he's going to take it out on the Browns when he returns from his suspension.

If there is a Football God, I ask the Browns PLEASE beat the Patriots at home next week! Please!

So is this a "thing" now, that the Back,Field & Side Judge officials throw 45+ yard penalties that are not penalties? Playing with 11 is hard enough..(sorry Hoorta, is that taunting too ;)) Refs-28 Browns-na-ta, in last 3

We knew that the D was going to take a step backwards initially. We have to let the season play out and see if the players grow into their shoes. It's a new defense...and it can't be any worse than Pettine's in the long run.

We knew that the D was going to take a step backwards initially. We have to let the season play out and see if the players grow into their shoes. It's a new defense...and it can't be any worse than Pettine's in the long run.

A step backward, from worst in the league, is hard to imagine.....yet, somehow, we've managed to do it.....yay!...success

A step backward, from worst in the league, is hard to imagine.....yet, somehow, we've managed to do it.....yay!...success

I can't believe people are watching the same games as I do and think our defense is any better. We're younger but the run defense still stinks and the only reason teams don't rush for 200 yards a game is our pass defense is worse.

29 pts a game....says it all////

and, at this point last year, we were scoring 24 pts a game....compared to 18 right now....

so. not sure where all this major improvement is that everyone is claiming to see....cause it aint in the score, win column or stats.....

and, at this point last year, we were scoring 24 pts a game....compared to 18 right now....

so. not sure where all this major improvement is that everyone is claiming to see....cause it aint in the score, win column or stats.....

You used to actually do in depth evaluation. Now you just keep it simple knowing that's the easiest way to dump on Hue and co. Nice.

Watch a damn game. Do the eye test. They look much better. Or just complain.

Well your eye don't work. That D blew last year. This one makes some plays. We're also doing it minus multiple Pro Bowlers that were here last year. What'd you idiots expect?

Statistically we are a worse defense this year but you know my eyes are broken so here the stats

2015 Y/pg:379.2 Rushing Y/pg:128.4 Passing Y/pg:250.8 Points/pg:27.0

2016 Y/pg:378 Rushing Y/pg:118.25 Passing Y/pg:259.75 Points/pg:28.8

we give up 1.2 less yards and 1.8 more points

some more stats to chew on we are ranked 11th overall in yardage gain but our 27th in points our bad kicking has killed this stat :(

we have gained 1485 yards and our opponents have gained 1512 meaning we are playing right there with them Defense is our biggest problem. With a even mediocre defense we could be 3 and 1

we are 1 yard away from a top 10 offense measured in yardage

last year we averaged 335 yards a game offensively

I've already made it clear I'm aware of what the stats say.

So we boot Karlos Dansby (legitimately one of the greatest linebackers of all time), Donte Whitner (Pro Bowler), Tashaun Gipson (Pro Bowler), Paul Kruger, Craig Robertson, K'Waun Williams (Pro Bowl caliber guy), and our two starting CBs have missed a couple games each (oh and our new stud starting DE is gone from the second game on), and you guys are wondering why our stats aren't as good as last year. Really?

Expectations on new regimes in Cleveland are so utterly insane.

You used to actually do in depth evaluation. Now you just keep it simple knowing that's the easiest way to dump on Hue and co. Nice.

Watch a damn game. Do the eye test. They look much better. Or just complain.

I suppose complaining won't change the fact that we're still not very good. Young sure. D couldn't stop em after those turnovers.

Well in the category of "Believe It Or Not", after 4 weeks there are 5 teams who have given up more than the Browns @ 28.8/game. New Orleans (32.5), Tampon Bay (32), Colts (31.2), Atlanta (31) and Ta da! Caroline's Panthers (29.5)

If I were a Caroline fan I'd be wondering if the Broncos just broke my team for good.

Thank goodness we let TJ Ward go for Tramon Williams. Jabaal Sheard isn't talented enough to be on this roster.

Both of them were free agents with the option to leave...and that is what they did. Its not like they were cut, they just got much huger financial offers that the Browns would not/could not match.....(or even if they did, these guys chose to go elsewhere).

there is no improvement...this coach and oc are making the same stupid playcalling mistakes that we have seen from all the previous coaches..giving the ball in the red zone to a fullback who never carried the ball at all this yr was one of the most dumb decisions i have seen...turned the whole game around..you can have all the talent in the world but if you make stupid dumb coaching decisions, it does not matter...fucking fake punt with no punter in the game vs the eagles...christ almighty..same shit...we suck, we are the only team with no wins...where the fuck is the improvement...

Well in the category of "Believe It Or Not", after 4 weeks there are 5 teams who have given up more than the Browns @ 28.8/game. New Orleans (32.5), Tampon Bay (32), Colts (31.2), Atlanta (31) and Ta da! Caroline's Panthers (29.5)

If I were a Caroline fan I'd be wondering if the Broncos just broke my team for good.

they all have won games...we are the only fucking team that is winless...fuck the stats...its the wins that count not the stats....

they all have won games...we are the only fucking team that is winless...fuck the stats...its the wins that count not the stats....

Sure....but it was also predicted that the Browns were the shit of all shit of all time.....but that is not the case.

In 3 of their 4 games they have had leads in the 4th quarter....and it is just fucked up shit that kept them from winning.

Bullshit referee calls, missed kicks, and fumbles.

Not endemic destructiveness as predicted......correctable matters.

Sorry....but now Goodell and the league should be getting cauliflower ear from Jimmy chewing on them. Goodell aught to be calling Evander Holyfield on how to deal with a good ear chewing.

Sure....but it was also predicted that the Browns were the shit of all shit of all time.....but that is not the case.

In 3 of their 4 games they have had leads in the 4th quarter....and it is just fucked up shit that kept them from winning.

Bullshit referee calls, missed kicks, and fumbles.

Not endemic destructiveness as predicted......correctable matters.

Sorry....but now Goodell and the league should be getting cauliflower ear from Jimmy chewing on them. Goodell aught to be calling Evander Holyfield on how to deal with a good ear chewing.

good teams find ways to win regardless of the refs...that is the poorest excuse of what you said...the missed kicks, at first i blamed the kicker but after hearing he hardly had no practice at all, i can't blame him...just bad luck the starting kicker got hurt...but it looks like parkey got it right now...his kicks against the skins were right down the middle instead of wide left..can't blame him....i do blame the coach on the fb fumble yesterday, he should not have been allowed to even touch the ball, just block for crow or duke. they probably punch it in. our fb is not moose johnston by any means...bad bad play call their...

there is no improvement...this coach and oc are making the same stupid playcalling mistakes that we have seen from all the previous coaches..giving the ball in the red zone to a fullback who never carried the ball at all this yr was one of the most dumb decisions i have seen...turned the whole game around..you can have all the talent in the world but if you make stupid dumb coaching decisions, it does not matter...fucking fake punt with no punter in the game vs the eagles...christ almighty..same shit...we suck, we are the only team with no wins...where the fuck is the improvement...

All I do is Bitch/Bitch/Bitch no matter what? Bitchin'52-their is offensive improvement all over the field. Hue does not fumble, M.Johnson did. Just like Duke did. Put it on the player not coach's play calling, calling your number. Do your Job..we will pay you pretty well..If your counting only wins right now, your not being a sensible browns fan. Your just finding something to bitch about..Just like week 1 till now, STFU Bitchin'52..13 more weeks to go. Get Off our Lawn!!

Archived