THE BROWNS BOARD

Wikileaks dumps a bunch of shit, and Trump likes pussy

bbedward

To me, I don't care what Trump said or even says. Look at Bill and all his scandals then look at Benghazi If I were Trump, that would be my answer to everything. Remember all the Libtards yelling "Bush lied kids died"? Well Clinton watched people die and DID NOTHING! SHE DID NOTHING! She should be shot at close range in the head.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his autobiography, first draft.

not a defense, either, just a comment about how bill's sleazy crap, and higgardly's...

the libs defended it by saying it's in the past, who cares?

Then, with obaMao - his association with bill ayers and bernadette dorn was it?

"it's in the past, nobody cares". But with a republican, all of a sudden they are outraged by

his past.

You can't get liberal wackoes to consider higgardly's past OR present. They don't care.

All they care about is poitical expediency for the dem's "free stuff" party.

For all his warts, Trump deserves a chance. Higgardly's blown hers.

"But look at what these other people said!!!!"

Definitely a top notch defense.

It is if any action is grounds for switching your vote to another candidate that does the thing.

Like switching to Diet Pepsi from Diet Coke because you found out that Diet Coke has artificial sweeteners.

WSS

his autobiography, first draft.

not a defense, either, just a comment about how bill's sleazy crap, and higgardly's...

"it's in the past, nobody cares". But with a republican, all of a sudden they are outraged by

his past.

You can't get liberal wackoes to consider higgardly's past OR present. They don't care.

For all his warts, Trump deserves a chance. Higgardly's blown hers.

An excerpt from his book spoken by a different character

Careful not to pull your shoulder reaching so hard

It is if any action is grounds for switching your vote to another candidate that does the thing.

Like switching to Diet Pepsi from Diet Coke because you found out that Diet Coke has artificial sweeteners.

WSS

Except in this case Diet Pepsi is running now and Diet Coke ran about 20 years ago

Except in this case Diet Pepsi is running now and Diet Coke ran about 20 years ago

Oh I wasn't talking about the Obama quote, earlier I mentioned that I'd like to see some recordings of the infamous Bill and Hillary brawls in the White House.

(When she allegedly threw the b word and the c word around pretty liberally talking about his girlfriends)

WSS

An excerpt from his book spoken by a different character

Careful not to pull your shoulder reaching so hard

mudcat.org: Origins: The Woodpecker Song & The Pussy Cat Song
mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=77549
The Mudcat Cafe
Jan 20, 2005 - 11 posts - ‎5 authors
Would you agree with me that the "The Pussy Cat Song" (recording) as sung by Connie Vannette is directly derived from "The Woodpecker ...

I just think it's inappropriate to say what he said. He said it. Excusing saying it because he's a dem

doesn't matter to me. Trump stupidly said stuff a long time ago. So did obamao.

dems didn't care. "ancient history - people change" they said.

that's only because he was their sugar free stuff daddy. Trump isn't, so now history is

the same as yesterday, because they want it to be.

Do you not actually comprehend the difference in context here? You have to be joking. The only one here basing their reaction based on political party affiliation is you.

Tell me the context around the Obama video. Please tell me your interpretation of it. That might shed some light on your thoughts.

his autobiography, first draft. (this is a joke about obamao's character - his mentor in hawaii was a communist pedophile,

and in that "just reading the words",,, imho, he is going "black" and condones what he's reading.)

not a defense, either, just a comment about how bill's sleazy crap, and higgardly's... (it's more a comment on indicting

both clinton and trump on their attitude, back then for Trump, all clinton's entire life.. and that the media and all dems

ignored both clintons and obamao's sordid past and behavior and connections. and comparing that to the aggressive application

of reversing that "tolerance", and making all important because they DON'T like Trump.)

his past.

You can't get liberal wackoes to consider higgardly's past OR present. They don't care.(see above)

For all his warts, Trump deserves a chance. Higgardly's blown hers.higgardly has been a scandalous, unethical beeatch

pig politician for most all of her life in politics. Trump has said stupidass wrong things in the past.

BUT NOT AS A POLITICIAN. I don't see that Trump will be an ass in the WH like Clintons were. and Obamao has been. we'll see.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3198

I would warn that regarding at least some Obama White House staff, when the > Clintons next dine at the White House they should bring a food taster and > wear > body armor that covers their backs with at least some people there. I > picked this > up from several sources, though I will not write about this.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609

Representative Gabbard,

We were very disappointed to hear that you would resign your position with the DNC so you could endorse Bernie Sanders, a man who has never been a Democrat before. When we met over dinner a couple of years ago I was so impressed by your intellect, your passion, and commitment to getting things done on behalf of the American people. For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn't fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party's nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton. A woman who has spent the vast majority of her life in public service and working on behalf of women, families, and the underserved.
You have called both myself and Michael Kives before about helping your campaign raise money, we no longer trust your judgement so will not be raising money for your campaign.

Archived