THE BROWNS BOARD

Higgardly clinton's big foul mouth worse than Trump's

calfoxwc

October 9, 2016

If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth

By Mark J. Fitzgibbons

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Note: If you are offended by vulgar language, do not read this.

- “Just get that [F-ing dog] out of my way,” said to Secret Service K-9 handler.

- “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

- “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

- “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

- “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

- “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

- “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

- “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

- “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

There's a very, very large difference between someone cursing a lot and someone bragging about sexual assault. Don't you get it, cal? People aren't offended and outraged by the specific words he used, they're offended and outraged by the actions he's describing! Or do you think there'd be nothing going on if he'd said vagina instead of pussy?

Urah i think some of these long in the tooth boys dont get it. Its not that he said pussy, its him basically shitting all over the sanctity if marriage as well as claiming women like it when you just walj up to them and grab em by the pussy. I couldnt create a fictional character like this if i tried. The republicsns have to raft awsy from him as hard as they can or the republican brand loses thr moral high ground they iincessantly take with every social issue.

No more tslk of gays perverting the sanctity of marriage when your nominee tslks about grabbing women, married unmarried no matter.......by their snatches

There is however a double standard. Hillary has remained married to a sexual predator her entire life, and well after Bill has nailed how many women and used his political power over them. If that is not endorsing sexual abuse, I don't know what is.

If you're a heterosexual male, you know you have been around other heterosexual men, or gay, doesn't matter, and lewd sexual banter has taken place, even if you weren't the one saying it, but heard it, and didn't call it out, you're still just as guilty. So please, no male needs to stand around and act like they haven't once said or endorsed the talk of other men standing around them.

And I know some ladies who would partake in these type of conversation as well when talking about men and their packages.

It doesn't make the talk right, but it's what happens and will continue to happen when people think they are talking in confidence and among friends.

There is however a double standard. Hillary has remained married to a sexual predator her entire life, and well after Bill has nailed how many women and used his political power over them. If that is not endorsing sexual abuse, I don't know what is.

If you're a heterosexual male, you know you have been around other heterosexual men, or gay, doesn't matter, and lewd sexual banter has taken place, even if you weren't the one saying it, but heard it, and didn't call it out, you're still just as guilty. So please, no male needs to stand around and act like they haven't once said or endorsed the talk of other men standing around them.

And I know some ladies who would partake in these type of conversation as well when talking about men and their packages.

It doesn't make the talk right, but it's what happens and will continue to happen when people think they are talking in confidence and among friends.

It's really not the same thing for two main reasons:

1) I was in locker rooms a lot and yes, women were discussed. However, it was about how good looking she was and how we wish we could be with said person. There's a fundamental difference between saying "man that chick is hot, I wish I could be on that" and what Trump said. I can safely say as a dude I have never heard someone overtly say stuff like Trump did, but then again I don't hang around shitty people. If you can't see that idk what else to say. If I ever heard someone suggest they could go over and accost a woman because he's rich, powerful, whatever I sure as shit would call that out.

2) Most all of those conversations were in high school and college. Trump was a grown-ass man when he said this stuff. I could let it slide a lot more (and I know a lot of people could too) if it weren't for this fact as well.

Gotta agree, im in a lockerroom everyday unlike you soft daddy bod bishes...;). But yeah ive never heard a dude say i grab bitches by their trim and throw em around. Again, taken by itself its not the worst....but combine it with everything he's said just recently and u can clearly see he's the same dude as he was in 06 despite his contrarian claim.

There's a very, very large difference between someone cursing a lot and someone bragging about sexual assault. Don't you get it, cal? People aren't offended and outraged by the specific words he used, they're offended and outraged by the actions he's describing! Or do you think there'd be nothing going on if he'd said vagina instead of pussy?

So that seems like the buzzword of the left. Is it sexual assault if the woman welcomes it? Have you ever kissed a girl without asking permission first? I'll answer of course you have.

WSS

So that seems like the buzzword of the left. Is it sexual assault if the woman welcomes it? Have you ever kissed a girl without asking permission first? I'll answer of course you have.

WSS

What? Of course I haven't because I'm not a prick. I would never kiss someone without knowing she wanted to be kissed. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I wonder how many of you would still be trump wagon whores if he grabbed your wife or daughter like that

Other than the Jerry Springer guy known for filing fake lawsuits against celebrities, I haven't seen evidence of Trump grabbing pussies without consent. The fact he's a billionaire probably has made it easy to get consent his whole life.

What? Of course I haven't because I'm not a prick. I would never kiss someone without knowing she wanted to be kissed. What the hell is wrong with you people?

So you say you've never gone to kiss a chick on the lips and she turned her head to the side? And that before each and every kiss you say "pardon me ma'am would you be offended if I kissed you?"

Without saying anything insulting, I find that hard to believe.

WSS

So you say you've never gone to kiss a chick on the lips and she turned her head to the side? And that before each and every kiss you say "pardon me ma'am would you be offended if I kissed you?"

Without saying anything insulting, I find that hard to believe.

WSS

No, Steve I have never had that situation remotely happen in my life because I'm not a douche. In every situation I've ever kissed a woman, it's been clear and understood they were feeling it and it was appropriate. I would never do what you're suggesting because I'm not a piece of crap person who doesn't respect women.

Come to think of it, these types of comments really explain a lot.

No, Steve I have never had that situation remotely happen in my life because I'm not a douche. In every situation I've ever kissed a woman, it's been clear and understood they were feeling it and it was appropriate. I would never do what you're suggesting because I'm not a piece of crap person who doesn't respect women.

Actually sir I think it explains the fact that you live somewhere outside the realm of reality.

I think you are affecting a mantle of purity not found in most normal men.

And I realize how you left he's like to spin stuff so let me explain that going for a kiss and being blocked is not a big deal and doesn't equate to grabbing her by the hair and forcing it.

I wasn't always old and fat and I was the lead singer in a reasonably well known rock and roll band for many years. A celebrity if you will. Maybe not a billionaire celebrity like mr. Trump but still... So yes there are situations that one night kiss a girl or even go farther without having a written contract.

And like he said often they go for it. Maybe they wouldn't if the guy behind the cash register at the convenience store came around and went for a kiss.

But if you don't believe that celebrity and money add up to a pretty strong aphrodisiac you are naive.

WSS

Or any other comment Steve has made about women on here to be honest. He's set at 1950 on this stuff

Archived