THE BROWNS BOARD

Wikileaks Podesta E-mails MAGAThread

bbedward

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie Couric looking to create propaganda for the Clinton campaign

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4836

Hi John, Well, I know you had a good weekend! We've been working with the campaign folks to reschedule my interview with Secretary Clinton. I wanted to write you about some of the metrics that we are getting and let you know through placement on Facebook we can guarantee 1.5 million views in addition to Yahoo engagement which has been close to 1 million for my political interviews. I'd also like to do a separate piece of business through social media along the lines of "10 things you don't know about Hillary Clinton" that would showcase her personality and has a lot of viral potential. I know there is a lot of demands on her time, but we have been waiting patiently to schedule something and I'm sure we've been driving the campaign staff crazy, but the reach and engagement will be significant and I'm very much looking forward to having the opportunity to talk to her. I have been assured the campaign wants this as well. Can you help make this happen? I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks, John. Look forward to hearing from you. Best, Katie

"not smart" to talk about the internals of the Clinton Foundation

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5213

(cvc = Chelsea V Clinton, wjc = William J Clinton)

"I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people Not smart"

Brazile story is the biggest one out of yesterday's leak.

Brazile: "nope I didn't do that"

"But your email says sometimes you knew questions in advance, and the questions asked at the town hall were nearly identical to what you told the Clinton campaign"

Brazile: "Yea but the Russians are conspiring to get Donald Trump elected"

https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636

In May of 2015, CTR separated from its parent organization, American Bridge, and became its own SuperPAC. This structure allows CTR to retain its independence but coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign. This work is necessary now more than ever.

Rigging the Democratic primary debate schedule

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5688

Through internal discussions, we concluded that it was in our interest to: 1) limit the number of debates (and the number in each state); 2) start the debates as late as possible; 3) keep debates out of the busy window between February 1 and February 27, 2016 (Iowa to South Carolina); 4) create a schedule that would allow the later debates to be cancelled if the race is for practical purposes over

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5423

I've lived through many national conventions and have found that it's critical that all delegates, especially those representing losing candidates, emerge from the convention feeling that they have won something ... this is terribly important especially with people like Bernie's sometimes self-righteous ideologues.

Bernie and his people have been bitching about super delegates and the huge percentage that have come out for Hillary.

why not throw Bernie a bone and reduce the super delegates in the future to the original draft of members of the House and Senate, governors and big city mayors, eliminating the DNC members who are not State chairs or vice-Chairs. (Frankly, DNC members don't really represent constituencies anyway. I should know. I served on the DNC first as Executive Director and then as an elected member for 10 years.) So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose. Everyone is happy.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5705

Somebody worried about being suicided?

I know you were probably kidding this morning about me in NH. I am aware of your dark sense of humor. But I should say that I would do whatever Hillary needs always. I owe her a lot. And I'm a loyal soldier. I think I might not be so useful because I overly focus on the lessons of the past but if there's something I should do to help campaign more I will do it. Let's hope it doesn't come to this and she wins Iowa.

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

From wikileaks podesta emails part 3 that were released today

Really? You want to start with a dishonest take on a discussion about a phrase?

What was dishonest?

It seems the part where it says "she has begun to hate everyday Americans" is a reference to her hating the phrase "everyday Americans". It's subtle, but when you read it in that light, it kinda makes sense.

I know she has begun to hate "everyday Americans", but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.

My quotation marks added, to demonstrate.

You'd have to go some way to convince me that they're suggesting that they say at least once that she hates everyday Americans, and that people will notice if she doesn't.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4429

US Labor secretary urges HRC campaign to set the narrative that Bernie only does well with young white liberals to attract minority voters

Nevada is an opportunity to fight back on so many levels,” Perez argued. “First, the current storyline is that she does not connect well with young voters. Given that Nevada is far more demographically representative of America, I am confident that HRC can do well with all African Americans, Latinos, and Asian Americans (don’t forget the sizeable [sic] population of Asian Americans in Nevada, including Filipinos.).

“Emmy and the team have a good plan to attract all minority voters. When we do well there, then the narrative changes from Bernie kicks ass among young voters to Bernie does well only among young white liberals—that is a different story and a perfect lead in to South Carolina, where once again, we can work to attract young voters of color. So I think Nevada is a real opportunity, and I would strongly urge HRC to get out there within a couple days of [New Hampshire].

HRC suggests annual drug screening for children and teenagers

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5699

At Dan's request, passing along a draft HRC op-ed to accompany the substance abuse prevention initiative fact sheet rolling out midweek. Maya, Ann, Sara, Zach, and Ian have all reviewed, edited, and commented. It's now with Tony/research for a fact-check before going up in the book.

Reply:

The only thing that stood out to me was annual drug screening for children and teenagers, could see the GOP having a field day. Can we explain that one a little more?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5574

My theory is that we do not want to be in a one on one with Trump - but want to hit him occasionally. In which case, we also need to be hitting Sanders occasionally so we can credibly say we are not only focused on the general.

AKA "We already know we're winning the primary since its rigged but we have to pretend we're running against Bernie"

It seems the part where it says "she has begun to hate everyday Americans" is a reference to her hating the phrase "everyday Americans". It's subtle, but when you read it in that light, it kinda makes sense.

You'd have to go some way to convince me that they're suggesting that they say at least once that she hates everyday Americans, and that people will notice if she doesn't.

I agree that's what it's about, but all the other ones I posted are interesting too.

Probably have at least 2 more dumps coming this week too, been one everyday so far

Ok ic it now. Ed left out some crucial context, per usual

Ok ic it now. Ed left out some crucial context, per usual

New ed did. Post-Trump ed did it. Pre-Trump ed generally wouldn't do that kind of thing. He's starting to look more and more like cal every day. Let's hope he doesn't go full cal.

Love you really ed :D

So ed, are u going to be intolerably triggered fir the next 30 days as ur ship takes on more and more water each day? If ur so desperate you have to chop pieces off with these wikileaks emails, i imagine things are going to get alot worse for u. Should we just call you ishmael and quietly watch you bail water like a giant whale just ruined your shit?

Archived