THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump, run some TV ads!

Pumpkin Eater

He didn't do nearly as much fundraising as she did.

It's starting to show.

I've seen some in my area..... Pittsburgh....but definitely not as many as Hilary.

FWIW, when I was in the US recently, on the TV in the hotel room the news choices were basically MSNBC, CNN and Fox.

Obviously, MSNBC was basically a circle jerk about how terrible Trump is, especially with the timing of the pussy video.

I clicked to Fox for the opposing view, and they weren't even mentioning it, instead focusing on hurricane Matthew ("now back to our reporter in the field, what can you tell us?" "well, it's fucking windy" and repeat), and even running a segment on 'turning 20'.

CNN actually seemed to be reporting on both Trump stuff and Hillary stuff in the two weeks I was there, but on the day of the Trump pussy video obviously that's all they talked about. But instead of circle-jerking like MSNBC, they basically got a bunch of Trump surrogates/supporters on there to discuss the issue. Some defended him, some didn't.

Oh, and, at breakfast in every hotel I went to they were showing Fox. Maybe that's more related to being in the southwest and in other places it's different.

So all this whining about the 'mainstream media' doesn't seem to stack up with my experiences. Anybody got any thoughts why?

FWIW, when I was in the US recently, on the TV in the hotel room the news choices were basically MSNBC, CNN and Fox.

Obviously, MSNBC was basically a circle jerk about how terrible Trump is, especially with the timing of the pussy video.

I clicked to Fox for the opposing view, and they weren't even mentioning it, instead focusing on hurricane Matthew ("now back to our reporter in the field, what can you tell us?" "well, it's fucking windy" and repeat), and even running a segment on 'turning 20'.

CNN actually seemed to be reporting on both Trump stuff and Hillary stuff in the two weeks I was there, but on the day of the Trump pussy video obviously that's all they talked about. But instead of circle-jerking like MSNBC, they basically got a bunch of Trump surrogates/supporters on there to discuss the issue. Some defended him, some didn't.

Oh, and, at breakfast in every hotel I went to they were showing Fox. Maybe that's more related to being in the southwest and in other places it's different.

So all this whining about the 'mainstream media' doesn't seem to stack up with my experiences. Anybody got any thoughts why?

CNN has been busted for doctoring up articles and videos to fit their agenda. It came to light recently so they may be making an effort to not appear to be total biased horse shit. I don't watch any of the major news networks so you may want to ask one of the fellas here.

Archived