THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton campaign and the media - collusion and corruption

calfoxwc

meanwhile obaMao and his communist style brownshirts want to

legally cause the Sheriff to lose his election.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/10/11/department-justice-charge-arpaio-criminal-contempt/91901204/

meanwhile obaMao and his communist style brownshirts want to

legally cause the Sheriff to lose his election.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/10/11/department-justice-charge-arpaio-criminal-contempt/91901204/

Sad. They will railroad this Sheriff with criminal charges for political reasons and let Hillary Clinton escape criminal charges for political reasons.

and...youtube censors the Trump ad about higgardly's health.

really corrupt. our country may be doomed.

I don't think it is looking good for Trump right now and for us to turn this around he needs to win. Obama has been very successful in transforming this country and what he hasn't completed yet Hillary will help finish....the first casualty if Clinton wins will be replacing a conservative supreme court justice like Scalia with a pro abortion left wing justice. At that point the liberal justices who already have a record of voting in lockstep will have a majority and I hate to see the rulings that will come out of that court as well as Clinton continuing to pack federal courts with liberal judges with lifetime appointments. The damage will last for a long long time.

I don't think the collusion and corruption is by any means a surprise, but what is sad is that no one gives a shit. No one cares that Washington and the media are in each others back pockets. And this is why Trump has become popular, because he is an outsider. Maybe people will realize this understand that a vote for HRC is a vote for establishment, collusion and corruption.

I don't think the collusion and corruption is by any means a surprise, but what is sad is that no one gives a shit. No one cares that Washington and the media are in each others back pockets. And this is why Trump has become popular, because he is an outsider. Maybe people will realize this understand that a vote for HRC is a vote for establishment, collusion and corruption.

I would say the realization of the corruption in Washington by the big donors, special interest groups and lobbyists probably sunk home to me more than ever in how much the politicians on both sides are bought and paid for. The politicians give lip service to the voters but they are really looking out for the money people who butter their bread.

Archived