THE BROWNS BOARD

obamao worse than Trump

calfoxwc

The woman on the plane were giggling weren't they supposed to be offended?

In other versions of the video (maybe this one too, I can't watch it from where I'm at) you hear people say "what is he doing?" , "no class", "sit down" It's pretty obvious it's exactly what it looks like.

Was it a boner though? Hard to tell.

Well, the ladies from CNN were awfully anxious to have that "agent" sit down as they were giggling, talking and snapping photos. Was it because they wanted better shots of Obama or because they wanted a better view of his crotchular area. I"m sorry but there is something going on in them thar pants. Maybe a joke, maybe not real, but there is a distinct shadowing of something going on.

All the gentlemen here know quite well 'the bulge' in the trousers caused when the material gets folded. *If* there's anything going on there, it's most likely that. Or, you know, he *is* a black man, could be that didn't even have an erection if you know what I mean.

Anyway, Obama's history of maturity not being a raging sexual predator gets him a pass on this one. Trump probably wouldn't get such a pass and for good reason. Bill Clinton too, probably.

I show the women my huge package all the time. I even have a hole in my jeans and let it hang out. The Croation Kielbasa always gets em. Women follow me around like lemmings. You go bro Obama.

I've heard of this. It's called the "red wiggler".

Archived