THE BROWNS BOARD

Update: Hillary campaign directly paid Chicago and Arizona rioters

bbedward

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/exclusive-okeefe-video-sting-exposes-bird-dogging-democrats-effort-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/

These guys work for different PACs and claim to coordinate directly with the DNC and Clinton campaign.

--

Update:

Zulema Rodriguez from the video was directly paid by the Hillary campaign less than 2 weeks before the Chicago riots

$30 for what's probably a burner phone and $1600 from payroll

vz0j0qe714sx.png

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&recipient_name=ZULEMA+RODRIGUEZ&min_date=01%2F01%2F2015&max_date=12%2F31%2F2016

Ding dong the witch is dead?

well, maybe they haven't murdered anybody yet...

but this really has to get investigated. But it won't.

Comey and Lynch will quelch any chance of it.

Big, very serious trouble.

ed i'm not reading through all that bs so lets cut to the chase, is the clinton campaign sending professional protesters to Trump rally's to protest him? Or are they sending pro's to act like Trump supporters who then do some ugly shit? Cause the first is something that's been done for a long time and rest assured Trump people probably sent hecklers and whatnot to his primary foes and then as well to HRC rally's. But i'll say that if they sent professional actors basically, to Trump rallies to act like Trump supporters and take swings at colored people......now you've got my attention.

ed i'm not reading through all that bs so lets cut to the chase, is the clinton campaign sending professional protesters to Trump rally's to protest him? Or are they sending pro's to act like Trump supporters who then do some ugly shit? Cause the first is something that's been done for a long time and rest assured Trump people probably sent hecklers and whatnot to his primary foes and then as well to HRC rally's. But i'll say that if they sent professional actors basically, to Trump rallies to act like Trump supporters and take swings at colored people......now you've got my attention.

Hiring agitators, but if you look at what happened in Chicago and Arizona they blocked free ways by chaining themselves to cars and incited riots that hospitalized 2 police officers (among other citizens)

It's a problem the Democrats are paying people to do this, and a huge flag that Hillary's campaign directly paid someone involved.

Also Trump supporters , as they said the 69 year old woman (supposedly a Trump supporter) with an oxygen tank that a Trump supporter "punched" was paid by their group.

There was another video that basically showed her falling over and screaming without the punch

they are doing all this before getting elected.

Imagine what they would do AFTER they get elected - they will have far more power.

very serious.

This is a campaign ending revelation but nobody will cover it

Tour please tell me how this isn't as bad as it looks :)

Well for starters O'Keefe is involved and it's another heavily edited video. Must say he looks much better fed since moving from Fox to BreitBart.

I missed any explanation of how Veritas got their access. Looking to hire Foval and company or work for them? Sounds like a lot of bragging so I'd guess the former. Only verifiable brag I heard was Foval bragging about "500 protestors" for the opening of Trump International in DC. In all about 40 protestors showed.

RealClear Politics has picked up the story. It's senseless... but then so was Watergate. We shall see...

Also saw a flash report that Foval has been fired.

Lol. Liberals always say damning videos are "heavily edited"

Yep.

Well for starters O'Keefe is involved and it's another heavily edited video.Tour

Seriously, you should give up that talking point.

"boo hoo, it was heavily edited, so don't listen to the exact words she really did say"

We understand, Tour.

You "ain't no ways tiarred...." B)

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/activist-who-took-credit-for-violent-chicago-protests-was-on-hillarys-payroll/

You heard it here first - and I heard it from reddit first.

I want to know what Zulema Rodriguez's role was in the Hillary campaign and they they bought her a burner phone and paid $1600 11 days before she was in Arizona blocking a freeway

This dog might hunt. Doesnt this election just get better and better? Its a weekly race to see who's the bigger piece of shit. I thought trump made a strong case with his "she's not hot enough for me to sexually assault" line. Now we hear about paid shit starters.....fucking unreal. Where the fuck is this country going?

This dog might hunt. Doesnt this election just get better and better? Its a weekly race to see who's the bigger piece of shit. I thought trump made a strong case with his "she's not hot enough for me to sexually assault" line. Now we hear about paid shit starters.....fucking unreal. Where the fuck is this country going?

a2f5a509cce6468fdaeee46eced6e68a.jpg

Asking seriously here, if I'm reading that correctly a Super PAC associated with funding Hilldawg likely did this correct?

If so, that's practically speaking a lot of plausible deniability isn't it?

They literally describe it as giving all parties a lot of plausible deniability in the video.

But HRCs campaign directly paid one of the people that appeared in the video - who was also paid by smaller PACs and paid $17,000 for a consulting fee. That's pretty questionable

Basically the big players (Priorities USA, Hillary for America, DNC) pay smaller PACs or "consulting" groups to do their dirty work.

They also described in the video how they use the consulting groups as basically a middle man for communication between campaign, DNC, and super PACs as direct coordination between them is illegal.

Someone high up tells somebody something who tells somebody who tells somebody who tells somebody and so on

They literally describe it as giving all parties a lot of plausible deniability in the video.

But HRCs campaign directly paid one of the people that appeared in the video - who was also paid by smaller PACs and paid $17,000 for a consulting fee. That's pretty questionable

Basically the big players (Priorities USA, Hillary for America, DNC) pay smaller PACs or "consulting" groups to do their dirty work.

They also described in the video how they use the consulting groups as basically a middle man for communication between campaign, DNC, and super PACs as direct coordination between them is illegal.

Someone high up tells somebody something who tells somebody who tells somebody who tells somebody and so on

Don't get me wrong, the common idea of these PAC groups sickens me and I get how they work.. However, as this stuff goes I imagine they checked off just enough of the boxes to make this whole process legal, but shady. That's American politics for you-point being that Hilldawg isn't going to lose ground because of it.

Archived