THE BROWNS BOARD

Randy Lerner changed the QBs

Lumbergh

Trent Dilfer broke the story about BQ.

Trent Dilfer knows a lot of the guys on the team.

Gee I wonder how he found out?

Then here's what Dilfer had to say word for word:

"I have a great deal of respect for Phil Savage, their general manager. I have a great deal of respect for their coaching staff. But as an organization, from the very very very top down, they are very influenced by public opinion. This is a quarterback in Brady Quinn that's from Ohio. The fans, on talk radio, on everything recently have been talking about how this is Derek Anderson's fault for this let down, for this season. That is absolutely not true."

There's only one guy he could be talking about when he says "very very very top"

Trent hasn't had anything good to say about Anderson before today. Whoever told Trent this was a member of the team. A member of the team who told Trent who made the change. A member of the team who thinks it was a shitty, knee jerk reaction that came from the "very very very top".

Clearly, well known BQ Fag Randy Lerner caused this change.

First off this is purely speculation on your part and to put it out there as fact is ubsurd. Secoundly the change needed to be made and if it did take Lerner to cause the change then whatever, because I have no faith in this coaching staff as they have shown time and time again that they are inept. If dilfer has respect for this coaching staff then he has not been watching the browns play this year.

First off this is purely speculation on your part and to put it out there as fact is ubsurd.

I have to disagree with you on that eqrulzq101! Trent Dilfer told me that he saw Lumberger using his giant binoculars to read Lerner's lips and read the whole conversation. Lumberger usually uses them to watch DA in the shower.

jun805_binos_estbl0.jpg

And sorry, Trent Dilfer didn't just become my "trusted source" for inside information overnight. Before tonight Trent Dilfer's action on NFL network was relegated to the 2am broadcast of NFL Total Access.

Trent Dilfer doesn't work for NFL Network. He works for ESPN. He's on NFL Primetime every day.

First off this is purely speculation on your part and to put it out there as fact is ubsurd.

I have to disagree with you on that eqrulzq101! Trent Dilfer told me that he saw Lumberger using his giant binoculars to and read Lerner's lips and read the whole conversation. Lumberger usually uses them to watch DA in the shower.

jun805_binos_estbl0.jpg

icon_lol.gif

Guest ATENEARS

I don't care how they decide to spin it tomorrow, by letting it leak out without an official word announced until they can guage the fan reaction, is Bush league.

Savage owes Browns fans a solid comment and reach out to Browns fans and could have easily used the MNF venue to put everyone on the same page and diffuse all of this nonsense. He was absent from the Winslow reprimand press conference and now absent on this issue too.

Brady Quinn deserves a better start to his long, long career and Derek Anderson deserves better than Internet rumors about fans leading the charge. Most of all, us Browns fans could use not getting dicked around on a major issue for once.

Apparently none of you BQ Fags can give any other reason for Trent Dilfer to have broken this story.

I guess ALL Browns Fans are BQ Fags now, eh Lum?

You're alone here.

theres no doubt in my mind his teammates are sick of that scappoose piece of shit.

there's not a lot of anything in "your mind" at all, right Mr. 11 on the Wonderlic?

You wanna talk wonderlic? LOL

OK here you go fuckface...

Brady Quinns 29 Trumps MR. Scappoose and his 19.

Nice try.

yeah I know. Kellen Winslow Jr got an 11.

Who does Dilfer know on this team? Who is he talking to? Have you ever heard a story about how close he is to the guys on the team? Why should we trust Dilfer? Wasn't he pissed off and a locker room cancer after he was benched?

Not a lot of love lost between the Browns and Dilfer.

Besides the last time I checked Lerner signs the checks.

"I have a great deal of respect for Phil Savage, their general manager. I have a great deal of respect for their coaching staff. But as an organization, from the very very very top down, they are very influenced by public opinion. This is a quarterback in Brady Quinn that's from Ohio. The fans, on talk radio, on everything recently have been talking about how this is Derek Anderson's fault for this let down, for this season. That is absolutely not true."

There's only one guy he could be talking about when he says "very very very top"

Trent hasn't had anything good to say about Anderson before today. Whoever told Trent this was a member of the team. A member of the team who told Trent who made the change. A member of the team who thinks it was a shitty, knee jerk reaction that came from the "very very very top".

Lums, you may be a good person in real life. A good father, a good husband, a good son...but as a football fan, you are a total waste of human flesh.

Lums, you may be a good person in real life. A good father, a good husband, a good son...but as a football fan, you are a total waste of human flesh.

Dude, he's not even a real person.

I call him puppet for a reason.

Then I guess I don't have to worry about any human flesh being wasted... icon_e_biggrin.gif

I attempt to actually have decent football takes with you; you prove yet again what a tool you are....go salmon fishing or whatever the Hell else you do in Oregon

Guest ATENEARS

Lum,

it's time to come clean. Brady is in to never let go of the starting position for the next 9 seasons. Proceed to the Brady Quinn Jersey Page and purchase several different colored Jerseys.

It's over ...

manwich.jpg

Comical thread.

A highly touted first round draft pick is on the bench behind a guy still exhibiting many of his systemic faults while posting the worst passer rating at the half way point of any QB with 200 attempts; and....

the motives for the switch are being questioned.

Seriously?

Do I need to yet again mention that Lum is "The Fraud" and always will be?

THE MADNESS IS OVER!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!

Whatever ends up happening with Quinn long-term, I'm just excited we will have cringe-free football again.

There will be growing pains, no doubt, but at least we have some hope again.

Free at last, free at last...

The madness isnt over until we have a new coaching staff...

Surprised it didn't happen after the Giants game ... oh, that's right ....

"oh, that's right..." DA didn't shit the bed in the 2nd half, blow a 7 point lead, and we won the game.

DA should have been pulled after the 1st Cincy game last year (week 2). Because, I mean clearly, your starting QB sucks when your D gives up 45 points, right? icon_rolleyes.gif

Go take a nap Stan, and get ready to enjoy an exciting game on Thursday.

Archived