THE BROWNS BOARD

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC : ISIS massacres 250 children by kneading them in bakery dough machine

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"One where we don't continue the bullcrap cycle of violence that makes people want to become terrorists in the first place."

Let's start right there. The problem with the violence of Islamic radical terrorism starts and ends with the koran. It is the koran that they use to justify what they do. There is nothing we can do that will make them like us. We will always be the infidels. They kill innocent people because of verses in the koran that tell them to kill all the infidels.

Totally agree.

If this story is a fabricrication then more will follow. It will undermine the issue at hand so much that the reality of it will be numb to American people like so many other issues.

I'm curious to what you even mean by that? Because I don't agree with the hive-mind of the board I'm up to no good?

Show me that you give a fuck about the refugees don't tell me. I've got twin grand babies that can't or won't ever get to walk and get turned down on several things they need. Yet you speak of children overseas that need help you fucking idiot.

Show me that you give a fuck about the refugees don't tell me. I've got twin grand babies that can't or won't ever get to walk and get turned down on several things they need. Yet you speak of children overseas that need help you fucking idiot.

So, I grew up poor. I don't know if we ever were technically on the government teat, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were and my folks didn't tell us. I watched my dad and mom bust their ass and work several jobs to make sure we had food and shelter. Things got better over time, but I know what it's like to be without as a child. I didn't choose that life, it just happened that way.

I understand what it's like to be without, and basically since I was a teenager one of my life's purposes is to help those in need. Frankly, as I do okay for myself the biggest thing I do is donate money. Not a lot admittedly, but where I can to battered women's shelters (who help for care for single mothers) and I'm going through training to be a big brother as we speak. I don't volunteer as much as I'd like to (time mostly), but I've helped with special olympics and toy drives to name a few that directly help children.

Point is, I'm working hard to make our world a better and those who can't help themselves (children) have a brighter future. ALL of this pails in comparison to what Syrian children go through right now between Aleppo and ISIS controlled territories. Babies are being crushed under rubble, or being sold into slavery as young as 6 to serve perverts. I sympathize with your grand children, but this doesn't disregard the horror of the world around us either. If we as a country can even given an extremely nominal amount of these kids a chance to live the poor life (which they almost will) that I did, I'm all for it. That's how I'm helping, and that's how I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I'm about 100% sure that's much better than your reasoning of "because it ain't my problem, fuck em'!"

oh, that's liberal "nice". real liberal "nice".

IGNORE AMERICAN CHILDREN IN NEED, and suck up to the globalist

UN teat instead.

asshole.

Charity starts at home. But it makes liberal cowards feel reallllll tough to be

"we are the world (while we ignore AMERICAN CHILDREN RIGHT HERE AT HOME LIKE ASSWHOLES"

oh, that's liberal "nice". real liberal "nice".

IGNORE AMERICAN CHILDREN IN NEED, and suck up to the globalist

UN teat instead.

asshole.

Charity starts at home. But it makes liberal cowards feel reallllll tough to be

"we are the world (while we ignore AMERICAN CHILDREN RIGHT HERE AT HOME LIKE ASSWHOLES"

So donating money to children, giving toys to children, and being a big brother to needy kids isn't helping kids at home? Well shit, I'll take all that stuff back since it isn't helping them!

Do you realize it's stuff like this that makes me genuinely think you are below the required IQ threshold to be responsible for your decisions in court?

if you are only donating to refugees outside the US, it isn't helping children right

here at home, moron.

Go donate to children in the inner cities that need help.

But you would rather send 1.7 billion to iran for "iranian children"

But Israeli children - you think they can go to hell.

stupid, gutless liberal asswipe. If you aren't interested in donating to help here, STFU.

if you are only donating to refugees outside the US, it isn't helping children right

here at home, moron.

Go donate to children in the inner cities that need help.

But you would rather send 1.7 billion to iran for "iranian children"

But Israeli children - you think they can go to hell.

stupid, gutless liberal asswipe. If you aren't interested in donating to help here, STFU.

I am donating to children who aren't refugees, how can you be that dense? I've said it now three times. Do you think the big brother program only has refugees? Do you think battered women's shelter with kids don't allow women in who aren't refugees? I'm doing both because I believe in the welfare of children. I literally cannot believe you are this dumb, it's almost like you have to be trolling.

At least when you go to jail for beating up an innocent foreigner you can use IQ as an excuse to serve probation!

because you only spoke of children overseas, "michael jackson we are the world"

you are too stupid to make a legitmate point the first time. or the second.

You are probably more a plant and you get paid by the higgardly campaign. I don't believe

there is anybody else that fits my guesswork here.

You are probably more a plant and you get paid by the higgardly campaign. I don't believe

Guys, this is seriously the type of person we're dealing with here. When beaten to the ground by being wrong has to turn to claiming a random dude on an insignificant board for a crappy football team is an elaborate plant for a presidential campaign.

Seriously, let that sink for a little while before you think "maybe that dude's on to something!". Probably won't but oh well.

just another liberal sissyhissyfit. You want to smart off, then feign indigance at being smarted off to.

You don't come across as a genuine goofball poster. that is the point. You seem to have an agenda.

Heck was awful, but I never even thought that about him.

although, it helps when you read true reports of the dnc and higgardly's campaign

hiring brown shirts to stir up violence at Trump rallies.

Did I hit a nerve?

Check this out:

Pro-Clinton Super PAC Spending $1 Million Hiring Online Trolls
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

Apr 21, 2016 - BUSTED: Pro-Clinton Super PAC Caught Spending $1 Million on Social Media Trolls. ... A Super PAC headed by a longtime Clinton operative is spending $1 million to hire online trolls to “correct” Bernie Sanders’ supporters on social media. ... The “Barrier Breakers” will also ...

WOW! DNC Fills Empty Bernie Seats at Convention with PAID ACTORS!
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wow-dnc-advertisers-actors-fill-seats-dnc...
Jul 27, 2016 - Democrats are advertising for actors to fill empty seats at the DNCConvention in .... It's funny that the DNC needs to hire actors to be enthusiastic about Crooked Hillary. ..... Your donations keep theGatewayPundit.com online.
Missing: mercenaries
Political Mercenaries: The Inside Story of How Fundraisers Allowed ...
Lindsay Mark Lewis, ‎Jim Arkedis - 2014 - ‎Political Science
The Dean presidential campaign had over 318,000 small- dollar online donors, but we ... I hired the pollster Cornell Belcher to discover why Democracy Bonds were selling slowly. ... Nobody knew they had shown up for a DNC focus group.
Lessons from a digital mercenary: Beware the 'October Surprise ...
www.csmonitor.com/.../Lessons-from-a-di...
The Christian Science Monitor
Aug 10, 2016 - Rock: We were hired before the Arab Spring to look at their ... Onlinethere's a handbook for journalists from Reuters, telling us what's a ... People accept the premise that DNC emails were real and stolen and released.

Now, can you accrue some ability to think logically - and realize why I would wonder?

Take your time.

Because you're mentally unstable?

I've directly told you over 10 times I'm not voting for hilldawg. I've bashed her on multiple occasions when warranted.

Can you accrue logically that even if your tin-foil hat theory was true why I would say those things? unless....I'm actually a double agent!! I'm actually working for both campaigns to sabotage a shitty football team's internet political board!

Edit: MUAHAHAHAH

nah. Just a guess. I suppose you will lie because hillary lies and you love to emulate her and want

to give her great big smoochies.

you're just angry because you are all wet in Egypt.

So, I grew up poor. I don't know if we ever were technically on the government teat, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were and my folks didn't tell us. I watched my dad and mom bust their ass and work several jobs to make sure we had food and shelter. Things got better over time, but I know what it's like to be without as a child. I didn't choose that life, it just happened that way.

I understand what it's like to be without, and basically since I was a teenager one of my life's purposes is to help those in need. Frankly, as I do okay for myself the biggest thing I do is donate money. Not a lot admittedly, but where I can to battered women's shelters (who help for care for single mothers) and I'm going through training to be a big brother as we speak. I don't volunteer as much as I'd like to (time mostly), but I've helped with special olympics and toy drives to name a few that directly help children.

Point is, I'm working hard to make our world a better and those who can't help themselves (children) have a brighter future. ALL of this pails in comparison to what Syrian children go through right now between Aleppo and ISIS controlled territories. Babies are being crushed under rubble, or being sold into slavery as young as 6 to serve perverts. I sympathize with your grand children, but this doesn't disregard the horror of the world around us either. If we as a country can even given an extremely nominal amount of these kids a chance to live the poor life (which they almost will) that I did, I'm all for it. That's how I'm helping, and that's how I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I'm about 100% sure that's much better than your reasoning of "because it ain't my problem, fuck em'!"

Wtf are you talking about?

You don't know shit.

I made a misstake by getting too personal up in here but I stand by my family first then if anything is left over I can help someone else last. It might not be the right way but it's my way.

I tried to be funny in this thread at first because this article is stupid. Not that ISIS wouldn't do horrific things like this but it's authenticity is too blame for my being coy.

Jrb.. Most of us grew up poor that wasn't my point. I have twin grandbabies with cerebral palsy and won't ever get to walk. Even more worst their life expectancy is only 16 yrs. it's very expensive and heartbreaking to have to see them go thru Surgery multiple times in a span of months. Recently the doctors put them on marijuana oils instead of Valium to loosen up their muscles. It's working already and hasn't even been a whole week. To start the program it was $1600.

Cal.. You must be drunk fucking with me. Go get yourself another knee dumbass because that wasted money on your old ass could've went to deserving kids. Go fuck yourself.

Archived