THE BROWNS BOARD

WOW! After FBI’s Hillary Announcement, Searches For “CHANGE EARLY VOTE” SKYROCKET

OldBrownsFan

Hmmmm wonder what is going on here? :o

Looks like some buyers remorse for Hillary is going on...

WOW! After FBI’s Hillary Announcement, Searches For “CHANGE EARLY VOTE” SKYROCKET

Jim Hoft Oct 31st, 2016 6:48 am 29 Comments

Guest post by Tom Franklin at American Lookout:

On Friday afternoon, the FBI alerted Congress that they were re-opening their investigation into Hillary’s emails.

As soon as that hit the news, the Google searches for a certain phrase went through the roof.

The phrase was: “Change Early Vote”!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-fbis-hillary-announcement-searches-change-early-vote-skyrocket/

I was watching a political talk show yesterday who had a democratic strategist on Doug Schoen who said he no longer would vote for Hillary Clinton because if she is elected we will have a constitutional crisis. This blew me out of the water coming from him. He formerly worked for the Clintons and has predicted for over a year that Clinton will win the presidency...if this guy is jumping the ship I see something yuuuuge going on along with those who apparently are checking out how to change their earlier votes.

I was watching a political talk show yesterday who had a democratic strategist on Doug Schoen who said he no longer would vote for Hillary Clinton because if she is elected we will have a constitutional crisis. This blew me out of the water coming from him. He formerly worked for the Clintons and has predicted for over a year that Clinton will win the presidency...if this guy is jumping the ship I see something yuuuuge going on along with those who apparently are checking out how to change their earlier votes.

Interesting. I'd normally dismiss anyone proclaiming to be a democrat but who works for fox news, calls for lower taxes and opposes obama and obamacare out of hand, but he seems to be very tight with the clintons, so if he's saying that, there must be something going on behind the scenes with them.

I understand the point he's making, that having a president starting under investigation is going to cause some legal issues, but if we go with innocent until proven guilty (blah blah cover up blah blah pay off) then I guess it should be fine? I don't know, perhaps some constitutional experts out there - and please, nobody here try to pretend - can assist.

On the flip side, Donald Trump is in a perpetual state of suing or being sued, which might cause its own issues, but again, innocent until proven guilty.

No matter who wins in 200 years historians will debate with each other if this was the tipping point to the fall of the empire. This is almost a mirror image of what happened to rome. When everyone became self serving shiite wankers, double shiite wankers started jostling to become emperor.

This election boils down to do you want to continue the downward slide with hillary or do you want to go full asshole and burn this mother down in the shortest period possible. Im almost leaning toward lets just get this over quickly instead of life supporting a vegetable for decades

The most powerful nation on the planet, the entire world watching with baited breath as each American foray into international affairs shapes and reshapes the landscape for generations to come...and this is the best you can come up with? A political lifer who's only running because it's her turn, and what can only be described as a man who got bitten by a kernel of radioactive corn taken from the feces of a mole rat?

was in the local republican office - went to get signs for my neighbor...

they were out. nearly ALL OF OHIO... is out of Trump-Pence signs.

seriously. Was talkin to the guy there for about 20 minutes, and person

after person kept coming in to get Trump-Pence signs.

all gone. One guy was 36 years a hard core democrat- union guy.

But he came in for signs because he just cant do it anymore, absolutely is arguing

with all his buddies why they need to vote for Trump. He said it was easy arguiing, with

the FBI investigating her again, and everything else going on.

He said he finally realized we were close to losing out country to corruption and fraud.

was in the local republican office - went to get signs for my neighbor...

they were out. nearly ALL OF OHIO... is out of Trump-Pence signs.

seriously. Was talkin to the guy there for about 20 minutes, and person

after person kept coming in to get Trump-Pence signs.

all gone. One guy was 36 years a hard core democrat- union guy.

But he came in for signs because he just cant do it anymore, absolutely is arguing

with all his buddies why they need to vote for Trump. He said it was easy arguiing, with

the FBI investigating her again, and everything else going on.

He said he finally realized we were close to losing out country to corruption and fraud.

Where I live the majority are Trump/Pence signs. Landslide.

The most powerful nation on the planet, the entire world watching with baited breath as each American foray into international affairs shapes and reshapes the landscape for generations to come...and this is the best you can come up with? A political lifer who's only running because it's her turn, and what can only be described as a man who got bitten by a kernel of radioactive corn taken from the feces of a mole rat?

You're just jealous because your country is insignificant

You're just jealous because your country is insignificant

The Brits gave us the the British Invasion in the 60's...I'll always give them credit for that. America invented rock and roll in the 50's and it was new and exciting but it had faded in the early 60's. Unbeknown to most was what was happening in Britain with rock and roll. They had taken rock and roll and added a British twist to it and then returned it to America with the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Animals, The Who, and a swarm of other English talent and set rock and roll back on fire....I remember as a kid the AM radio coming alive with these groups and starting a wave of garage bands in this country..

The Brits gave us the the British Invasion in the 60's...I'll always give them credit for that. America invented rock and roll in the 50's and it was new and exciting but it had faded in the early 60's. Unbeknown to most was what was happening in Britain with rock and roll. They had taken rock and roll and added a British twist to it and then returned it to America with the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Animals, The Who, and a swarm of other English talent and set rock and roll back on fire....I remember as a kid the AM radio coming alive with these groups and starting a wave of garage bands in this country..

Music is probably the thing we do better than pretty much anybody.

I'm on the road no less than 150 miles per day and in my experience trump signs are out numbering Clinton ones by at least 10-1. I've seem more Clinton signs out lately but they're still not even close.

The major problem with Clinton is not emails or scandals it's simply that no one actually likes her.

That's true, but the problem with Trump is that while his support is vehement among his supporters, in swing voters, he's even less popular than Hillary. Whether that leads to votes for her or abstentions I'm not sure, and that will go a long way in deciding the outcome.

I think there is a lot of people who are gonna vote for Trump and are just not talking about it because they'll be called a racist or some other dumb shit. There's also gonna be a lot of people like me that vote for him because fuck it. The talking heads have already anointed hillary right? What do we have to lose?

We had a similar thing with the Brexit vote. A lot more people than expected voted to leave, and a lot of that (anecdotally) was people protest voting, expecting it to be a landslide. Turns out, oops, we voted to leave. Could be similar with Trump, but god I hope not.

Music is probably the thing we do better than pretty much anybody.

Of all the great guitarists though that came out of Britain...and they had some huge talented guitarists like Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Pete Townsend come to mind.............none of them were in the league of Jimmy Hendrix.

Archived