THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns set a franchise record!

bbedward

Looks right... except for missing asterisk by Erving...

Of course only one of the next six is still with the team. :P

How about 2015 draft....with Shelton, Erving, Cooper, Orchard, Campbell, Johnson?

2016 only lacks its 2nd Coleman to also start its 1st six... although Schobert is now 2nd team I believe.

Looks right... except for missing asterisk by Erving...

Of course only one of the next six is still with the team. :P

2016 only lacks its 2nd Coleman to also start its 1st six... although Schobert is now 2nd team I believe.

Coleman Kessler and Ogbah are the only 3 actually starting.....right now....Nassib and Schobert are off the bench.....Coleman aint happenin and is Ervings 2016 counterpart.....

And....my point wasnt necessarily that last years draft was better(I think they are very similar, actually)......but it was not the disaster so many claim it to be.......

Coleman Kessler and Ogbah are the only 3 actually starting.....right now....Nassib and Schobert are off the bench.....Coleman aint happenin and is Ervings 2016 counterpart.....

And....my point wasnt necessarily that last years draft was better(I think they are very similar, actually)......but it was not the disaster so many claim it to be.......

Well....it may still turn out to be a disaster. No one is distinguishing themselves....at all. All of these guys look like backup NFL players at best.

12th consecutive loss...

the insane thing is the browns now have a losing record since their inception in what...1950...they said it on tv last night...correct me if i am wrong..but me thinks that is what i heard...that is insane...poor otto and the rest of them...and jim brown wants to see a championship before he croaks...pfffft...good luck with that...err maybe if he lives to be 150...

So potentially five starters? Sounds great... at least compared to past FOs...

As for the rest...

You can't say that, h. Sorry, but you can't, because unless you have been attending practices, then you have not seen enough of the "fodder" to make a judgement.

On a positive note three years.... this one plus two... seems about right.

After last night Tour- I don't need to see those practices- because if the bench cannon fodder was any better than the starting cannon fodder, it would be starting by now.....

Hey we're the "Best" at being the "Worst". LOL, just a thought- will the 2008 Lions break out the champagne if we win a game?

the insane thing is the browns now have a losing record since their inception in what...1950...they said it on tv last night...correct me if i am wrong..but me thinks that is what i heard...that is insane...poor otto and the rest of them...and jim brown wants to see a championship before he croaks...pfffft...good luck with that...err maybe if he lives to be 150...

No, you heard right... but missed the fact that this is the first time in franchise history the franchise has ever been below .500...

Sorry, if it was better I'd left that added info unsaid.

After last night Tour- I don't need to see those practices- because if the bench cannon fodder was any better than the starting cannon fodder, it would be starting by now.....

Ah... you mean like Devalve?

No, you heard right... but missed the fact that this is the first time in franchise history the franchise has ever been below .500...

Sorry, if it was better I'd left that added info unsaid.

I believe last night dropped us to .500. One more to be under.

The real question will be this: If we go 0-16 how long will Jimmy be able to live with it?

The rest of us have only the popular vote, whereas Jimmy holds all the electoral votes. :D

"Hue, you got some splainin' to do."

But Dee has his balls

lol... forgot all about her involvement. Could be a calming influence...

"Jimmah, you survived a rebate investigation... you will survive 0-16 as well."

Archived