THE BROWNS BOARD

The Good Ship America set back on course with a pendulum swing !

calfoxwc

I've talked for years about how the American political pendulum swings back and forth - the

American people see our country going off course, and they fix the direction. I wanted that to happen

as obaMao ran the second time, but it was far worse the second four years.

The American people - most of them.... saw that America was on a course to crash

like theTitanic. They knew that America had to shift gears, shift direction.

We did it. We saved America. The next four years, of course, are the true test.

What a stunning, historical, dramatic save of our country. Drain the swamp, stop the corruption,

finally do what he and Pence SAY theywill do. Fix the enormous debt, ...be a Real American

president of ALL AMERICANS. Our government is so corrupt and broken, this win is our

great opportunity to fix it. Congrats to us. We just elected a real president. Repair our gov,

starting with obaMao's INJustice dept and the FBI. and the BATF...

and the IRS....you know.

who else would pick Pence as his running mate?

But Im with you about the good ship America - relieved that the courts can be equalized out towards

constitutional interpreting justices and not what couldve been....

relieved that things can and actually get done for the economy.

relieved that given Trumps background - social conservatism is NOT his thing

and that should give his detractors some peace...

The ship is still sinking. Same as itvwould have been had hillary won. Nothings changed. If anything this election showed the world what malignant hypocritical clowns a god majority of the american people have becone. And if you think was a circus not to be repeated get ready in 20 for triple this......cause you know pocahontas is gonna run. And she very well might win because thevonly readon hillary lost was cause shit stain undies got "exposed" a week before the election. They'd better hope poca girl has similiar shit or she's gonna roll trump in 4 years akin to what the polls were for hillary a few months ago.

And what i know for a fact is that her and trump will make this seasons election look like british people having high tea with each other

The ship is still sinking. Same as itvwould have been had hillary won. Nothings changed. If anything this election showed the world what malignant hypocritical clowns a god majority of the american people have becone. And if you think was a circus not to be repeated get ready in 20 for triple this......cause you know pocahontas is gonna run. And she very well might win because thevonly readon hillary lost was cause shit stain undies got "exposed" a week before the election. They'd better hope poca girl has similiar shit or she's gonna roll trump in 4 years akin to what the polls were for hillary a few months ago.

And what i know for a fact is that her and trump will make this seasons election look like british people having high tea with each other

Stuart

LOL..Shut up Cleve.

You realize Trump isn't as nearly conservative as you think, right?

You realize you are a stupidass, really stupid woodypeckerhead, right? Nobody here thinks Trump is a social conservative

on all matters.

My NRA signs in the yard, the neighbors' NRA signs say that the point is PRO-CONSTITUTION judges, finally going after

illegal immigration, stopping the corruption, and #1 on my list, protect our 2nd Amendment and stop the radical

law breaking leftist power grab of our country.

Fly away, birdbrain - you had it all wrong as most always. The new story now, is you are the woodpecker would-be emperor

with no feathers, thinking you are feathered to the hilt. Just a scrawy, stupid, sassy bird flu candidate.

There, I paid attention to your garbage again. Stop your diverting subjects that you don't approve of.

and take a shower or something, your feathers are stinking up a great win by TRUMP/PENCE!

You look sad. stinky, angry sissy bird.42060.jpg

(Image of celebs leaving country)

Here's a complete or near-complete list I believe

Lena Dunham, Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry, Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

Here's a complete or near-complete list I believe

No doubt the liberal celebrities thought Trump had little chance of winning...surprise..love what Tom Hanks had to say earlier this year:

Tom Hanks says Donald Trump will be president “when spaceships come down filled with dinosaurs in red capes.”

Oh, the pendulum swings like a pendulum do,

Trump/Pence won, hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo !

(apologies to Roger Miller and that fun old song, "England Swings")

You realize you are a stupidass, really stupid woodypeckerhead, right? Nobody here thinks Trump is a social conservative

on all matters.

My NRA signs in the yard, the neighbors' NRA signs say that the point is PRO-CONSTITUTION judges, finally going after

illegal immigration, stopping the corruption, and #1 on my list, protect our 2nd Amendment and stop the radical

law breaking leftist power grab of our country.

Fly away, birdbrain - you had it all wrong as most always. The new story now, is you are the woodpecker would-be emperor

with no feathers, thinking you are feathered to the hilt. Just a scrawy, stupid, sassy bird flu candidate.

There, I paid attention to your garbage again. Stop your diverting subjects that you don't approve of.

and take a shower or something, your feathers are stinking up a great win by TRUMP/PENCE!

You look sad. stinky, angry sissy bird.42060.jpg

You're insane.

You also seem to confuse "pro Constitution" with "pro interpreting the Constitution how I do"

I wasnt a hillary supporter, in case u missed me saying it a billion times....i stayed home yesterday. Had i known what we know now about hillary, i would have registered as a dem to vote for bernie.

Stuart

What we know NOW about Hillary? We've known what Hillary has been about for years. You libtards just didn't want to listen.

No doubt the liberal celebrities thought Trump had little chance of winning...surprise..love what Tom Hanks had to say earlier this year:

Tom Hanks says Donald Trump will be president “when spaceships come down filled with dinosaurs in red capes.”

The Mothership just landed Tom.

Regarding Whoopi, get back on the Enterprise D Guinan, then we can send you to a remote planet in the Antares system, and please take Al Sharpton with you. You will be allowed to take only Barbara Streisand's dvds with you, and listen to them till you go insane. I'm all in favor of shipping Damon back to Mars. :D

I have him ignore. He's Stewart, or white dog, or bunker, or T.... Idk anymore

U think he migjt be one of the old codges here? I always thought i smelled a bit of cal/diehard like bs. Not saying its them necessarily, just that he's one of them old liquered up humps sitting on tje couch all day in his underwear watching night court and seinfeld reruns while posting here

U think he migjt be one of the old codges here? I always thought i smelled a bit of cal/diehard like bs. Not saying its them necessarily, just that he's one of them old liquered up humps sitting on tje couch all day in his underwear watching night court and seinfeld reruns while posting here

No, he's his own guy. Just a right-winger but also a Steelers fan so you can't really take him seriously.

WSS

Archived