THE BROWNS BOARD

71 arrested in Portland after protest turns to riot

bbedward

Stuart

ayocvq.jpg

The asshole top center: Rioting is so easy a caveman can do it.

The asshole in the middle: His face permanently contorted after he learned Trump won.

Hey Woodley, you're college age, so you most likely share the same mentality...do you suppose there is an underlying reason these freaks are pissed by Trumps election?

Like knowing Hillary won't be there to pay for their education?

I think Woodley has me on ignore, so if someone could kindly ask Woodley this for me. Thanks

Stuart

ayocvq.jpg

The asshole in the middle: His face permanently contorted after he learned Trump won.

Hey Woodley, you're college age, so you most likely share the same mentality...do you suppose there is an underlying reason these freaks are pissed by Trumps election?

I think Woodley has me on ignore, so if someone could kindly ask Woodley this for me. Thanks

Where's.....WALDO?

Stuart

ayocvq.jpg

We keep hearing about crazy white terrorists. Well here they are. I think the left just wanted us to assume that those crazy white terrorists would be right wingers.

Charge them with felony rioting which is what is going on and not simple protesting.

bra they gave them traffic sitations and what is funny well actually 2 things guess it depends on how you look at it,first is the police do not have the time to write up all the paper work so unless you were caught in the act of vandalism you get a get out of jail free card,second 90pct of the people that were rioting DID NOT EVEN VOTE,ya man keep Portland stupid

Stuartayocvq.jpgThe asshole top center: Rioting is so easy a caveman can do it.The asshole in the middle: His face permanently contorted after he learned Trump won.Hey Woodley, you're college age, so you most likely share the same mentality...do you suppose there is an underlying reason these freaks are pissed by Trumps election?Like knowing Hillary won't be there to pay for their education?I think Woodley has me on ignore, so if someone could kindly ask Woodley this for me. Thanks

Lmmfao!

Arson

Disrupting govt

Threats

Yep, seems pretty similar. Good point.

Maybe cal was all for the bundys or diehard. I'd you can dig up any point where I stated I was cool with it that would go a long way towards making whatever point it is you're trying to make.

All the bundys were arrested by federal agents.

Maybe cal was all for the bundys or diehard. I'd you can dig up any point where I stated I was cool with it that would go a long way towards making whatever point it is you're trying to make.

All the bundys were arrested by federal agents.

I never said you did. I'm just making the comparison

Meanwhile, the Bundy group was found innocent..still have another trial about their armed

standoff at their ranch. I don't support what all their did, but obamao pushed them into

rebellion.

What is interesting, is the libs' support for the anti-Trump protestors taking over a highway...

and dissing the Bundys' taking over a small gov building. At least the Bundys did NOT TAKE

PEOPLE HOSTAGE.

Bundy Sues President Obama, Others, Alleging Federal Conspiracy to ...
https://www.splcenter.org/.../bundy-sues-president-obama-others-allegin...
May 11, 2016 - In the latest twist, the 70-year-old Bundy is suing President Obama, Sen. ... of Las Vegas, claims all of Cliven Bundy's legal problems are the ...
Ammon Bundy, #NoDAPL, and Obama Administration Hypocrisy - Say ...
Oct 31, 2016 - Ammon Bundy, #NoDAPL, and Obama Administration Hypocrisy .... I would love to see Rob do some investigative work on this issue and find ...
Chilling Truth: The Siege of the Bundy Ranch Reaches into the White ...
www.independentsentinel.com/chilling-truth-siege-of-bundy-ranch-reac...
Apr 14, 2014 - In the end, there is only one reason why the Bundy ranch was besieged. ... and gas drilling have worked alongside ranching over the years without a problem. .... Obama created the White House Rural Council, chaired by the ...

no, never said that. Never accepted the armed insurrection/overreaction bit.

I also never accepted the obaMao penchant for creating trouble over federal land

through his cronies he put into office.

That is why I said it wasn't all on the Bundys that the confrontation happened.

The Amount Of Land Obama Has Seized For The Feds Will Astound ...
www.dailywire.com/.../amount-land-obama-has-seized-feds-will-astound...
Feb 12, 2016 - President Barack Obama has seized more land for the federal government than any other president in American history. To date, he has unilaterally taken over 260 million acres of land and water, giving control and ownership over to the feds. ... On Friday, Obamawielded this power once ...
Obama Administration Makes Attempt to Seize Millions of Acres ...
www.propertyrightsalliance.org/obama-administration-makes-attempt-sei...
Senator DeMint argues that, aside from bringing large areas of land under federal control for no apparent reason, the land-grab actually takes potential jobs out ...
Obama expands public lands more than any U.S. president - UPI.com
www.upi.com/Top_News/US/.../Obama...lands.../1161455298784/
Feb 13, 2016 - President Barack Obama further expanded his public lands legacy ... met with fierce local opposition and will further polarize federal land-use ...
Monumental Audacity — Obama Grabs Huge Western Lands by ...
www.thenewamerican.com/.../22565-monumental-audacity-obama-grabs...
Feb 17, 2016 - While in California on a fundraising expedition, President Obama .... Utah Congressmen Form Federal Land Group to Return Control to States.
Oil & Gas Leases on Federal Lands Down 17% Under Obama
www.cnsnews.com/.../leases-oil-gas-federal-lands-down-17-under-obam...
Jun 3, 2016 - President Obama speaks at an oil and gas field on federal lands in Maljamar, N.M.on March 21, 2012. (AP photo)
With 3 California Sites, Obama Nearly Doubles Public Land He's ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/02/13/.../obama-california-national-monument.ht...
Feb 12, 2016 - The designation comes at a time of intensified debate over federal ... In all, Mr. Obama has protected more than 265 million acres of land and ...

Archived