THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Week

Gafreleets

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it gets worse, like walking around barking while wearing dog masks.And throwing beer bottles on the field.Animals those Steeler fans are.

I never called a stool an animal. Learn to read and comprehend, I am convinced that you are the result of a pregnancy due to anal sex. Thanks for confirming it though.

Good luck on Sunday.

A full stadium should make the owner happy, even if it's full of Steelers fans, after all, the owner is a Steelers fan.

I thought PIT should have given Ken Whisenhunt the job.

He almost won a Super Bowl and has been fired from head coaching jobs twice.

While I'm waiting for CLE to field a team that is worthy of my support . . . . .

Well I certainly hope not, because a stool is brown, and Steeler fans don't walk around barking like dogs, nor do they throw shit on the field. Nor do they eat shit...Will you eat shit if the browns beat the Steelers there Fooldoug?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtBRDb5YjDw

I couldn't eat shit if I wanted to. It's all flushed straight to stool ville from here.

Just what the Steelers need too.

Lose to your team and the Rooney's might have to overcome their franchises arthritic pace of firing coaches who need fired.

One of those guys are you? People just look for somewhere to place blame when the team doesnt play to its potential. The players love Tomlin. He would be unemployed for less than a week. Is it thay far fetched to believe sometimes Ben comes back too soon after an injury? Or that our defense is in the midst of a transition? The eagles game and dolphins game the defense couldnt get off the field because our offense couldnt sustain a drive. Im tired of all the tomlin hate, its on the players as much as anyone else to be disciplined. Its a young team, players need to be held accountable too.

The continuity is one of the reasons the steelers are successful.

• 1 month later...

Archived