THE BROWNS BOARD

Rape moolinoma...yeah its getting ugly

Clevfan4life

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxGimxIWEAE5MEh.jpg:large

Dooshey move holding up a sign like that but the donald does afterall think borderline sexyal assault is ok cause he's rich bitch. So you know..if that happened to ur wife would u still be cool donald? And leys not play like trump was only sketching on single women, he put that to rest in the video

Then why are you so upset now? You knew one of these two were going to win for months now. If you were unbiased to which pos you were going to get, then why the late reaction?

Im not so upset. But i'm also not going to pretend like Trump isn't a piece of shit. I've been saying for months and months i wasn't voting for hillary either although it wasn't until the week prior to the election that i was like omg ok put this cunt in jail.

Simmer done Edith I already said I was wrong to assume that's what you were doing.

WSS

I was saying I was doing that. 'You can't rape 'em if they let you do it' is basically Trump's belief. Whether or not those women are actually letting him do it is another thing, but even if some/most are, it enshrines in his mind that because he's famous he can do what he wants, and that's what gives credence to accusations of sexual assault. It's why if someone made such an accusation about Obama we would be shocked, but when it comes to Trump we're not.

Im not so upset. But i'm also not going to pretend like Trump isn't a piece of shit. I've been saying for months and months i wasn't voting for hillary either although it wasn't until the week prior to the election that i was like omg ok put this cunt in jail.

Trump may very well be a huge POS. But usually, a big pile of shit doesn't become successful like he has. However, his success could be due the power that come with money, or bit a both. If Trump was such a asshole rapist misogynistic pig, shouldn't there be more on this guy? For crying out loud, the way he freely spouts his rhetoric there should be countless videos and recordings of more than him being a male pig and saying to grab 'em by the pussy, right. Maybe, just maybe, Trump might make some good decision with the right staff around him.

I just don't understand how people can be so angry with Trump when HRC is one of the biggest if not the biggest (due to her family) corrupt politician we have ever seen. Yet, let's over look the verifiable lies, crimes, corruption, collusion, that she is guilty of. I guarantee you that behind closed doors that women is a class A bitch of the highest order. Cross her, and you probably die.

I just don't understand how people can be so angry with Trump when HRC is one of the biggest if not the biggest (due to her family) corrupt politician we have ever seen.

Because it's possible to be angry with both candidates and want a better choice than either, to be angry at a system that gives you essentially a binary choice between two candidates whose base will ensure that they will get a sufficiently large proportion of the vote each that no other candidate is worth voting for. Does that help?

Because it's possible to be angry with both candidates and want a better choice than either, to be angry at a system that gives you essentially a binary choice between two candidates whose base will ensure that they will get a sufficiently large proportion of the vote each that no other candidate is worth voting for. Does that help?

I suppose I'm talking about those that riot, bitch, moan, argue, and feel that Rome is burning and that some how Clinton was our missed messiah that we crucified at the hands of the Trumpian Empire. Your point is certainly valid and I agree.

I suppose I'm talking about those that riot, bitch, moan, argue, and feel that Rome is burning and that some how Clinton was our missed messiah that we crucified at the hands of the Trumpian Empire. Your point is certainly valid and I agree.

I don't think anybody sees Hillary as the messiah, and certainly to a far lesser degree than Obama. But to a lot of people, you had a choice between bigotry and using the wrong email server, and they see a tacit acceptance from americans of the -isms that trump has espoused.

I'm not saying they're right, and I do not like Hillary Clinton, but I find her less detestable than Trump, personally.

And it wasn't just using the wrong email server just like it wasn't Bill Clinton's blow job. Most people believe rightly I think, that when you go so far out of your way to destroy evidence there must be something incriminating. And if the suspicion is that she took money to provide favors that's something I think we should know.

And I'm not even saying that she did a quid pro quo.

The extreme subterfuge would make me suspect so but only a real investigation could prove that one way or the other. And whether you believe me or not I wouldn't want her convicted for something she actually did not do.

WSS

I'm sure she was an inspiration to many women who just wanted to see a woman president.

I'm sure she's as shady as a turd in dark glasses pretending to be a brownie, but my point is that people are dumb and only hear what they hear, they aren't interested enough to go digging. So, I suspect she deleted a whole bunch of those emails because she though 'oh shit, this is going to cause me trouble if anyone finds I've been using the wrong email server' and maybe it involved some more turd/brownie shenanigans. Had she not deleted them, we probably wouldn't be talking about it so much, and that was her biggest error in the campaign. But she did, and it just keeps piling on the 'seedy underworld of washington back handers' that Trump was running against.

I don't think anybody sees Hillary as the messiah, and certainly to a far lesser degree than Obama. But to a lot of people, you had a choice between bigotry and using the wrong email server, and they see a tacit acceptance from americans of the -isms that trump has espoused.

I'm not saying they're right, and I do not like Hillary Clinton, but I find her less detestable than Trump, personally.

Stuart

Stop with the denial. It was a whole lot more than "using the wrong email server". You should be judged by what you do, not judged by being a potty mouth. Oh you sensitive offended liberals who put Trumps potty mouth as the #1 reason you wouldn't be voting for him.

Hillary was in this purely for herself. A hideous wench that I hope rots in hell. If you can't see by now that Trump is sincere in his determination to make this country better than there's no hope for you.

Most everyone on this board has uttered fowl and nasty things, but I would trust everyone on this board are good, hard working, law abiding citizens.

Btw...I like to grab pussy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxGimxIWEAE5MEh.jpg:large

Dooshey move holding up a sign like that but the donald does afterall think borderline sexyal assault is ok cause he's rich bitch. So you know..if that happened to ur wife would u still be cool donald? And leys not play like trump was only sketching on single women, he put that to rest in the video

Stuart

So what do you have against Melania? Moolinoma? Yeah you hate Trump, we get that you bozo.

This is a perfect display of the immaturity of you libfucks.

"Moochelle" you say? Yes of course, she earned it.

Stuart

Stop with the denial. It was a whole lot more than "using the wrong email server". You should be judged by what you do, not judged by being a potty mouth. Oh you sensitive offended liberals who put Trumps potty mouth as the #1 reason you wouldn't be voting for him.

Hillary was in this purely for herself. A hideous wench that I hope rots in hell. If you can't see by now that Trump is sincere in his determination to make this country better than there's no hope for you.

Most everyone on this board has uttered fowl and nasty things, but I would trust everyone on this board are good, hard working, law abiding citizens.

Btw...I like to grab pussy.

Like a mexican trying to shoot an ice hockey puck for the first time on skates, you continue to miss the point.

Archived