THE BROWNS BOARD

So about those recounts...

gftChris

Seems likely to be a waste of time to me, but what the hell. It would be earth shattering if any of the states were overturned, let alone all three to hand victory to Clinton.

Meanwhile some college delegates have said they're going to (try to) vote against their state's popular vote because 'it's the job of the electoral college to safeguard against blah blah blah'.

Anybody that thinks jill stein is doing this of her own volition is good ole stockton whatchamacallit.....hrc cant openly push for it cause trump could easily say you know, i did kinda promise people id go after cunt if i won.

On the ither hand if there is a hint that russians tainted our election in any way.....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-russia-border-do-not-end-anywhere-comments-quote-eu-us-tensions-a7438686.html%3Famp?client=safari

He prob does beleive this to a certain extent. They always do. Ill bet there were american pres in our history that felt america should kind of explicitly run everything rather than implicitly

U dont think theres some under the table matching pledge from "the foundation"?

There was some kind of bot paying for it.

It made $160,000 every hour even at off hours like 3-4am. That kind of precision even at hours when the USA is asleep is fishy.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=50879

It also made more money than her entire campaign.

I don't think it'll result in anything other than some cash flow to the green party, but it's definitely not grassroots people footing the bill.

There was some kind of bot paying for it.

It made $160,000 every hour even at off hours like 3-4am. That kind of precision even at hours when the USA is asleep is fishy.

Or "bill, bill, BILL!!! Wake up you hump and hit the paypal send u worthless old halfdick jesus christ do i have to do everything around here anymore?"

I wonder if any of libs feel like they were taken advantage of. But as I figured would happen Hillary campaign hitched up to jills for a recount. It helps Hillarys camp not look so tacky.

Exactly man I think this way too. They were supposed to win and didn't. It's like an nfl team calling the Commish after a bad call on Monday.

Archived