THE BROWNS BOARD

So about those recounts...

gftChris

Proclamation 4311 gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed

against the United States while president...

Historians believe the controversy was one of the major reasons Ford lost the election in 1976, an observation with

which Ford agreed.

Obama doesn't have to worry about another election, and for that reason alone I believe that before leaving office he

will give HRC a full and unconditional pardon as a final 'Fuck You' to Republicans.

Proclamation 4311 gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed

against the United States while president...

Historians believe the controversy was one of the major reasons Ford lost the election in 1976, an observation with

which Ford agreed.

Obama doesn't have to worry about another election, and for that reason alone I believe that before leaving office he

will give HRC a full and unconditional pardon as a final 'Fuck You' to Republicans.

Yes that's what I thought about Nixon. Of course pardoning Hillary, you may well not even be prosecuted, should put a stink on the clintons and the Democrats for a good long time whether there's anything she could be charged with or not.

Until she hooked up with Jill Stein for this recount horseshit I don't think the Republicans had much interest in f****** with her. Maybe this is change things.

WSS

Yes that's what I thought about Nixon. Of course pardoning Hillary, you may well not even be prosecuted, should put a stink on the clintons and the Democrats for a good long time whether there's anything she could be charged with or not.

Until she hooked up with Jill Stein for this recount horseshit I don't think the Republicans had much interest in f****** with her. Maybe this is change things.

WSS

Maybe, but would Trump want to flip flop on his flip flop?

Maybe, but would Trump want to flip flop on his flip flop?

Well as for myself I didn't take a lot of the election rhetoric seriously. Don't care if they lock Hillary up or not.

Most of the talk of flip-flops is by the left trying to taint the election results.

She's probably no longer really a threat, so what would be the point?

Well as for myself I didn't take a lot of the election rhetoric seriously. Don't care if they lock Hillary up or not.

Most of the talk of flip-flops is by the left trying to taint the election results.

She's probably no longer really a threat, so what would be the point?

"...talk of flip-flops is by the left trying to taint the election results."

Erm, what? Trump then: "If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation"

Trump now: “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about. ... I think it would be very, very divisive for the country.”

What is that if not a flip flop? As even OBF called it. Perhaps flip flop is too pejorative a term - how about "campaign to presidency policy streamlining"?

Frankly if it could be proved that the DNC set up any of these phony claims of groping or sexual misconduct I'd like to see those people locked up.

WSS

I'm not sure about locked up but certainly have nothing to do with politics and be punished in some way.

Oh sure it's probably a flip flop even though I maintain it's just over the top campaign rhetoric but fair enough. Like I said I don't care.

It's just part of the Litany of the left which includes hey he's not really going to build a wall and hey he's not going to completely rescind Obamacare.

Plus if the DNC it really set that s*** up that's some serious dirt.

WSS

so, soros is involved in funding, and the green candidate - she was convinced to do the

recount, so the higgardly camp wouldn't look like hypocrites and be made to look like the fools they were.

if Trump wins, they were fearing that they'd face legal prosecution.

which is obivous to do, when you are freaking corrupt and breaking laws.

https://youtu.be/ycnka17BtK8

https://youtu.be/S-KOIhE87AU

https://youtu.be/G6eBKIuLzWc

It's too late for a recount in PA

Yea but a law suit can still be filed to try to get one or something something.

Also Jill Stein just said the Wisconsin recounts are going to cost $3 million, more than the anticipated $1 million. In other words, give me more money because I want marble floors in my beach house.

YAY ! A Wisconsin real judge told Jill Franen Stein "NO RECOUNT BY HAND".

which was a ploy to have it take longer - a lot longer, and be far more expensive.

demowackic helter-skelton out of anger of losing, despite being "entitled to win because they are so ..special"

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/29/wisconsin-judge-rules-recount-by-hand-isnt-necessary/

Archived