THE BROWNS BOARD

This is what we have to look forward too now for the next 4 years.

BrownsKidd

http://mashable.com/2016/11/28/jordan-vogt-roberts-kong-skull-island-twitter-rant-seatmate-alt-right/#6GuK5N3eJGqQ

I get it, the guy in the ugly sweater is an entitled douchebag, and there is nothing worse than an entitled douche nozzle on an air plane.

But the director is going to far by tweeting about this man every 1 minute and shaming him for his taste in political news, social feeds, his weight and his ugly sweater.

I think they are both douche bags. The director thinks he is just as correct as the "alt-right" (Whatever the hell that means) guy thinks his opinions are. Yet, for some reason the director, in all his tweeting, doesn't see anything wrong in the way he approached the old alt-right guy.

Ugh... 'Murica sucks right now. I blame you all!

"OMG guys, this guy is reading alt-right news! He's having his racist views reinforced!"

Yep, we never knew that would have happened. Meanwhile, "Let people live their lives as long as they're not inflicting harm upon others"

"OMG guys, this guy is reading alt-right news! He's having his racist views reinforced!"

Yep, we never knew that would have happened. Meanwhile, "Let people live their lives as long as they're not inflicting harm upon others"

Both sides hang out in echo chambers. Hell, MSNBC came out after the election and more or less stated as much. 'Oops we huffed our own farts for the last year and didn't know that the middle part of the U.S. wasn't with us."

Archived