THE BROWNS BOARD

Confirmed - Browns playing (home game) in London - vs Vikings

LondonBrown

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully if it's considered a home game, that it comes late in the season. it's hard enough watching these guys in nice weather - to give up a September home game would really suck.

Does anybody know how the season ticket holders for other teams have been compensated (our luck it will be a credit based on the cheapest dates)?

I've been told we will have first rights to purchase or decline purchase.

I can see wanting to blow the Browns to smithereens. I wanted to do that too. But not the board.

Where else could we take out our frustrations?

Just add your name to the list of those of us willing to throw in the extra $$ to keep it going. Z or Mark I am sure will let us know how much at some point.

The guy has been funding it alone so I dont blame him for wanting out I think it's harsh the grief he got. He should have asked for donations yeah but he hasn't for years, cut him some slack

Just add your name to the list of those of us willing to throw in the extra $$ to keep it going. Z or Mark I am sure will let us know how much at some point.

I see that there is a new icon on the opening page about making donations to keep the board operating. I don't see a problem with that.

Instead you can start breaking down game by game like you did last year. Hop to it.

In seriousness though, I didn't get much of a chance to look at the OL play on sunday - how did Fabiano do (botched snap aside) at center, and Erving at tackle?

Instead you can start breaking down game by game like you did last year. Hop to it.

In seriousness though, I didn't get much of a chance to look at the OL play on sunday - how did Fabiano do (botched snap aside) at center, and Erving at tackle?

Think I have the last three games in the can... AKA DVR'd...

As usual I only sporadically focused on specific OL during the live watch, but of what i saw:

• Fabs - was beaten once on a pass rush (rip IIRC) yielding a sack, but he had enough of the DT to allow RG to step up to his right had he chosen to. He did anchor well a couple other times and drove well on a couple runs. Overall he seemed decent, but I've been fooled before. The snap? Per the announcers as much due to him apparently snapping early as it was snapping a tad high, but my impression at the time was the erst of the OL moved at his snap. QBs forget their own count as well from time to time... we'll see.
  • Erving actually looked pretty good until, as predicted, Dupree speed tested the edge on our first possession of the 2nd half. In truth it wasn't all that fast of a rush, but at least Cam watched the sack closely enough to see and recover the ensuing fumble. Next thing I knew Can was out. Missed the play he was injured on.
  • S. Coleman, my guy, got in after Cam's injury and looked good with nice driving on a couple runs and handling a couple different pass rushes. He did overdo his drop on one draw allowing the DE to make a tackle after only a short gain. Shon looked thicker to my eye than what I saw on his college tape.

Think I have the last three games in the can... AKA DVR'd...

As usual I only sporadically focused on specific OL during the live watch, but of what i saw:

• Fabs - was beaten once on a pass rush (rip IIRC) yielding a sack, but he had enough of the DT to allow RG to step up to his right had he chosen to. He did anchor well a couple other times and drove well on a couple runs. Overall he seemed decent, but I've been fooled before. The snap? Per the announcers as much due to him apparently snapping early as it was snapping a tad high, but my impression at the time was the erst of the OL moved at his snap. QBs forget their own count as well from time to time... we'll see.
  • Erving actually looked pretty good until, as predicted, Dupree speed tested the edge on our first possession of the 2nd half. In truth it wasn't all that fast of a rush, but at least Cam watched the sack closely enough to see and recover the ensuing fumble. Next thing I knew Can was out. Missed the play he was injured on.
  • S. Coleman, my guy, got in after Cam's injury and looked good with nice driving on a couple runs and handling a couple different pass rushes. He did overdo his drop on one draw allowing the DE to make a tackle after only a short gain. Shon looked thicker to my eye than what I saw on his college tape.

Do you think Erving was hurt? I think the only injury he suffered was when he twisted his hips doing his Ole blocking.

So, look at this article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/american-football/2016/12/13/nfl-announces-four-london-games-2017-ravens-browns-cardinals/

It says in there somewhere that the "perennially hapless" Browns will be making their London debut next year.

It also notes that the other teams playing in London include: The Ravens, Cardinals, Vikings, Jaguars, Dolphins, Saints.

But lets be clear.....The Browns have MORE Championships than these 6 other teams COMBINED possess. 8 vs. 7.

When you add the Rams in with their 3 titles the count then becomes: Browns 8 titles....all other London playing teams 10 titles...in history.

So, go piss up a rope.

lol You would make a heck of a DJ with the way you spin it...... Or a Dr.

Archived