THE BROWNS BOARD

Tasty McDonalds McRib Sandwiches

OldBrownsFan

I don't know who actually expressed surprise. I believe everyone knows that gross shit gets eaten. I mean, christ, who has never heard of head cheese or pickled pigs feet?

Both of which I have eaten. I have never tried Mountain oysters or bull fries.

My buddy and I bought a can of chitlins cook them up in the pan but they smell like poop so we couldn't eat them.

WSS

Both of which I have eaten. I have never tried Mountain oysters or bull fries.

My buddy and I bought a can of chitlins cook them up in the pan but they smell like poop so we couldn't eat them.

WSS

I've eaten mountain oysters. They're tasty. I've eaten tripe, pigs feet, head cheese, branschwager,and hot dogs so, honestly I don't really care. I mean anyone who's ever eaten spam and Vienna sausages has eaten worse than inverted pork rectums.

I've eaten mountain oysters. They're tasty. I've eaten tripe, pigs feet, head cheese, branschwager,and hot dogs so, honestly I don't really care. I mean anyone who's ever eaten spam and Vienna sausages has eaten worse than inverted pork rectums.

BINGO we have a winner! "Food" is what it is no matter what part of the planet earth you are from.

What some people won't eat someone else calls a deliciously prepared delicacy and on it goes.

I think most of these strange all organic strict vegans are just people who read too much stuff about food (like my one brother). Don't they know that organic foods are actually just grown in some variety of shit?

Another thing many spoiled picky Americans can't get a grip on is when you're really hungry you'll eat what's available....like a trip to Mickey D's (actually I hate that term) because they're close and you're hungry to get a delicious pork crap sandwich which I actually like! Ummmmm slathered in that secret sauce oh yeah goooood eats!

BINGO we have a winner! "Food" is what it is no matter what part of the planet earth you are from.

What some people won't eat someone else calls a deliciously prepared delicacy and on it goes.

I think most of these strange all organic strict vegans are just people who read too much stuff about food (like my one brother). Don't they know that organic foods are actually just grown in some variety of shit?

Another thing many spoiled picky Americans can't get a grip on is when you're really hungry you'll eat what's available....like a trip to Mickey D's (actually I hate that term) because they're close and you're hungry to get a delicious pork crap sandwich which I actually like! Ummmmm slathered in that secret sauce oh yeah goooood eats!

My younger brother is a vegan also.

My younger brother is a vegan also.

I love it when he comes over and we're grilling some great rib eyes with baked potatoes slathered with butter and sour cream and some grilled asparagus and topped off with an ice cold Sam Adams Boston Lager.

....he'll eat the asparagus and maybe a salad. Down deep I think he'd love the steak -but- his wife is a vegan too. :lol:

(Oh he's a skinny runt and I'm way healthier and stronger that he is now!)

I love it when he comes over and we're grilling some great rib eyes with baked potatoes slathered with butter and sour cream and some grilled asparagus and topped off with an ice cold Sam Adams Boston Lager.

....he'll eat the asparagus and maybe a salad. Down deep I think he'd love the steak -but- his wife is a vegan too. :lol:

(Oh he's a skinny runt and I'm way healthier and stronger that he is now!)

My brother is very skinny. Funny thing though his wife is about 5 ft 2 and 200 lbs. She is supposedly a vegan, but I have a strong suspicion she eats while she is at work.

Waste of time..

My mom was a vegetarian for over 20 years, my dad was always my dad. Steak, Bacon, Pork Chops.........

My mom got breast cancer, my dad took care of her.

They are both alive and well......

Waste of time..

My mom was a vegetarian for over 20 years, my dad was always my dad. Steak, Bacon, Pork Chops.........

My mom got breast cancer, my dad took care of her.

They are both alive and well......

Yeah im researching it myself. I know personally i dont do well with meat but fish and eggs would be tough to give up. I read an interview with voevoda where he referenced research on gut microbes by alexander ugolev. A family member of mine is a microbiologist thst specializes in this and now im cross referencing things he's said with this russian researcher.

The science behind raw food is kind of compelling. You can call urself a vegetarian and look down on meat eaters but if ur continually eating cooked food ur running into the same thing. Cooked food does not undergo autolysis in the gut. We have to supply the energy to digest the food instead of the food digesting itself. But then on top ofbthat the foods we eat here in the u.s feed very bad and pernicious gut microbes that essentially take over our bodies over time. And i do mean "take over". They punish you forveating things they dont like bybreleading bad toxins that make you feel like shit. But if u eat what they like they reward you with chemicals that stimulate similiar pathways in the brain like opiates do. Its eerie stuff.

Archived